/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it a sin to conjure up an "imaginary girlfriend"?

Mustafa16
11-14-2016, 01:13 AM
I often get very lonely, and many of you have been advising me to go out and make some male friends, but sadly, i also have social phobia, so i am afraid to approach people or be social........ill talk about that with my therapist tomorrow....also, many of you have advised me not to have premarital relationships with girls....so what I do is, I have an imaginary girlfriend i talk to, who i pretend is a girl i know, and basically i know deep down im talking to myself, but i get so lost in it i don't care and feel some compensation for my lonliness.....wherever i go, especially in my house, i have imaginary conversations, almost simulations, in my head, and i even cuddle my pillow, pretending it's some girl i admire from afar.....i personally think it's the least of three evils......masturbating, befriending real girls, or talking to imaginary ones....also, it's not just my lonliness...i can't seem to keep myself busy at all without talking to someone.....and I often get bored due to having a low attention span from ADHD.....is this wrong? and is this a sign of jinni possession, or even schizophrenia?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
11-14-2016, 07:21 AM
The more you remember Allah, the less you get these kind of strange thoughts. Make a conscious effort to connect with your creator through dhikr and dua.

Also, you've asked this question so many times in different forms. Please look through your post history and follow the advice already given to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.