/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marriage issue

aizah s shaikh
11-16-2016, 07:45 PM
I m of 19 n want to marry a guy about 21 but my brother said not even to talk about him in front of him just because he is not stable as much as we r financially
But we had been physical except zina in our relationship and seeked allahs forgiveness for that

There is 99.99 % chances for us not to get married. But I truly loved him I can't get aparted from him
Cried a lot thinking that after he married someone else he'll be haram for me . Thinking anything about him will be haram for me . Yes I know that relation that we were upto date n those physical relation were too haram but I cried before allah for ths too to forgive us for this sin
Might have allah forgaved us.
Now m asking allah to make each his n my gardiuan to get agreed upon . M crying late night asking allah to make this marriage happen I made niyyah to fast 1 whole month , give sadqa, perform shukrana namaz and to feed 3 miskeen as well before and after marriage in sha allah . Even the guy too wants to marry me as well.
As it is said Allah has already selected the spouse for each one, if suppose the guy has been selected for any other lady by allah but after my dua will allah make him mine ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nobody's Girl
11-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Sister I'm so sorry you feel this way. If you both want to get married then tell your parents. It is not a good thing for them to turn him down because if his financial state. If you truly love him don't let him go because of petty money issues. Your feelings are real don't throw them a way. Try to talk to your parents and God willing you will find an answers.

My prayers are with you.

aizah s shaikh
11-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Do pray for me
M fasting n continously asking allah to make him mine
If allah agreed for this marriage then no one can oppose it because no one have that power to oppose allahs will

MazharShafiq
11-17-2016, 11:59 AM
sure why not Dua is one thing that can change which is written about us i mean Taqdeer ,
may Allah help you in your positive efforts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
altaf.786
11-20-2016, 11:51 AM
Sister, you might not like this post.

I know you really love this guy and I hope all works out for you but you need to also think from your brothers perspective. Even allah says that the person you marry should be able to provide for you and there parents if he's responsible within his family. Also, another thing that you need to think which might not affect you now is that you will be spending your whole life with him so ask yourself these questions:

- Will he be able to provide for you. I mean hes 21 I hope he has or doing some degree so he can financially provide for you
- Can you live with this person your whole life I mean do you know how his parents are like or his siblings
- Does he have good iman seriously this is important as then he will be able to make decisions if god forbid issues happen later in life
- Does he love you
- Masha allah your doing so much for him but will he also be able to do the same for you
- Will you be able to adjust within his family
- Marriage is a BIG step and once it is done you cant go back unless you part ways so you need to be 10000% sure about the guy
- If your financially better then the guy, then obviously your living a better life style therefore will you be able to live in other conditions
- If hypothetically, assume your brother agrees tell him to have a chat with him and find out more about him
- Does he smoke/drink these things can lead to a bitter future and this has personally happened within my family

Your still Very young so please think very carefully don't get swayed away with your emotions now. There is a saying that love cant buy things and eventually in this bad world love fades away when people can't survive due to whatever conditions. Now I am NOT at all saying that this will happen with everyone but just sharing what I have seen..

I am not saying all this to put you off. I just want the BEST for you sister. So, please don't make any foolish decisions in life. May allah accept all your duas and hope it works out for you insha allah IF this guy is good for my sister. Ameeen

aizah s shaikh
11-21-2016, 02:18 PM
Ameen summa ameen. ..
Thnak you brother for what u said is vry true n concerning

Yes brother
- along with degree he is owning a business as well
-yes I know him how good n bad he is. His mother n whole family is related to deen related to allah I'll b in sha allah able to stay along wth them all n in sha be happy
-yes he loves me . I asked him manor tym tht do he really wants to marry me by free will or just because m doing so much for him n he replied tht by free will he wants to marry
-in sha allah I'll b happy thr wth
Khair in sha allah
-yes we r living in btr lyfstyl thn him n I being practical hv no demands no offers n nothing so I think I'll b happy n in sha allah will b able to live acrding to their lyfstyl n conditions
-he used to smoke but after being in relation wth me he left his habit of smoking

The rzn why I wnt ths guy is bcoz I knw him well n his family
I knw how good n bad ths guy is
I hd been physical with him may allah forgive us
Now if I married sm othr guy I won't b ever frgting about wht hd hppnd in my lyf
I dnt knw is he good or bad for me
Thts wht m requesting allah to make him n his family good the ever best for me n my family n vice versa

May allah forgive us all n acpt our prayers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.