/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my father punched me

anonymous
11-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Selamu aleykum

My dad punched me a few times on my arm. It hurts and I feel sad about it. I was opening the fridge door too long so he came and punched me. There's a few bruises on my arms. I felt like crying, he's hit me before and I forgave him.

I wish I had a father who appreciated me and treats me well. That's all, I'm not asking for anything more.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
11-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Why does he hit you?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

fhmn63
11-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Feel sorry for You.May Allah guide your father.

talibilm
11-27-2016, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Selamu aleykum

My dad punched me a few times on my arm. It hurts and I feel sad about it. I was opening the fridge door too long so he came and punched me. There's a few bruises on my arms. I felt like crying, he's hit me before and I forgave him.

I wish I had a father who appreciated me and treats me well. That's all, I'm not asking for anything more.
:sl:

First of all, sorry dear , am also a father so am asking sorry instead of your father. You will be rewarded by Allah for your patience.

just reply me correctly how many times did your father reminded you not to open the fridge for a long span of time ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
11-27-2016, 03:12 PM
seems you have left dear, please reply this uncle since in a few minutes its his time to sleep :exhausted

*charisma*
11-27-2016, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Selamu aleykum

I'm sure your dad has complained a lot about you or other members in your family leaving the lights on, electricity, wasting water etc in the house. If he is paying the bills and taking care of you then respect his rules. Your dad does appreciate you and if you're living in a house with a full fridge, then he treats you well :D. He probably just reacted to what you did and didn't think about it when he punched you, so.. sorry to sound blunt here, but suck it up and let it go. You'll be fine. :D

talibilm
11-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Yes he has reacted more than what he should have done so tell your mother about your deep sadness and she will communicate to your father in the manner she should and remind his transgressing. But remember all parents love their children though some of they may not seen to be so on the outer or else they would not have fed you, took you to a doctor when you were ill, and put you in school. So we have to be thankful to the parents to be thankful to Allah.

Snow
11-29-2016, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I'm sure your dad has complained a lot about you or other members in your family leaving the lights on, electricity, wasting water etc in the house. If he is paying the bills and taking care of you then respect his rules. Your dad does appreciate you and if you're living in a house with a full fridge, then he treats you well :D. He probably just reacted to what you did and didn't think about it when he punched you, so.. sorry to sound blunt here, but suck it up and let it go. You'll be fine. :D
It still is not a great thing to do.
He could have explained things.
No need to get physical with your loved ones.

Indefinable
11-29-2016, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Living in a house full of food = being treated well? The OP said their father punched them to the point of bruising.

To the OP - be patient insha'Allaah. Is this a common occurence? Does your father have anger problems?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.