/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guys... Eid milad un nabi

Rayyan Masood
12-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Aslaamwaalaikum

Brothers sisters, I need to.ask whether celebrating the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is wrong or not. And also reading "Milaad Shareef". In my community - where I grew up - it is considered, by majority as haraam. I need your views and knowledge to help me answer these questions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-12-2016, 03:38 PM
there are only two celebrations ordained for us by Allah,

they are the two Eid days.

Nothing else.

This whole Milaad malarky looks to me like Muslims trying to have their own little xmas celebration like the Christians do with the birthday of Jesus pbuh - weird thing is, xmas really wasn't when he was born, but was a pagan holiday of the yuletide.

Muslims... WAKE UP.

Don't take my word for it... do your own investigation.

My question to you is this, when in the history of monotheism, was a birthday of a prophet or messenger of God - celebrated in their own lifetime?

Never.

Why we copying the Christians? lol

walakum salaam

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Celebrating Meelaad is a Bid`ah. Do not be fooled by people who speak to you about "Bid`ah Hasanah" (good Bid`ah). Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi رحمة الله عليه used to say that every Bid`ah is Bid`ah Sayyi'ah (an evil Bid`ah).

Did Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم celebrate Mowlood/Meelaad? No.

Did the Sahaabah celebrate Mowlood? No.

Did the Taabi`een celebrate Mowlood? No.

Did the Atbaa`-ut-Taabi`een celebrate Mowlood? No.

So who celebrated Mowlood? Shaykh `Ali Mahfoozh mentions that the ones who invented Moulood were none other than the Shi`as of the Faatimid Dynasty in Egypt and Morocco. The practice was later brought into Iraq by the King of Irbil, Muzaffar-ud-Deen ibn Zayn-ud-Deen `Ali al-Buktuki, a man who the historians say was a Faasiq who used to waste money. Moulood has never been the practice of the Sulahaa. In India, Moulood parties are incomplete without the singing of the dagga-smoking Qawwalis. The Moulood contains a number of evils depending on where it takes place in the world. In some places, there is even dancing of men and women. In others, there is music and singing. In others, the entire day is spent in festivities and Salaah is missed out. There is no goodness in Moulood. It is a Bid`ah which the Sahaabah would have fought against had they been here right now. They would have physically fought against the people who organise these Moulood parties.

It is a Baatil celebration by people who want to imitate the Christians. Like the Christians have Christmas, these Moslems want to have an "Islamic Christmas", and call it "Moulood".

Do not be fooled by the highway robbers who try to snatch away the Imaan of people.

Follow Islaam the way Sahaabah followed it. Read about the lives of the Sahaabah. Follow their Islaam. Don't follow the modernist, watered down joke people today have invented - like Suhaib Webb, "Yes-Sir" Qadhi, "Imaam of the White House" Hamza Yusuf, Tahir al-Padre al-Christian al-Jew al-Hindu al-Mushrik, etc. - and named "Izlam". "Mozlems". Be a "Muslim", not a "Mozlem".

Rayyan Masood
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Ikr. There is nothing like good bidah. I get the point. I consider is haraam as well. Thank you for clearing up.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
12-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Mawlud is remembered here always and it was last night but it is not like an eid or birthday celebration. It is remembered like Qadr night. Quran and Hadith are read and the Prophet is remembered. Some nasheeds etc.

M.I.A.
12-12-2016, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
there are only two celebrations ordained for us by Allah,

they are the two Eid days.

Nothing else.

This whole Milaad malarky looks to me like Muslims trying to have their own little xmas celebration like the Christians do with the birthday of Jesus pbuh - weird thing is, xmas really wasn't when he was born, but was a pagan holiday of the yuletide.

Muslims... WAKE UP.

Don't take my word for it... do your own investigation.

My question to you is this, when in the history of monotheism, was a birthday of a prophet or messenger of God - celebrated in their own lifetime?

Never.

Why we copying the Christians? lol

walakum salaam

Scimi

...and fridays.

its a double edged sword.

do you want a strict orthadox religion or a popular one?

because ones an expert and the other an amateur..

although everyone is an expert.

non muslims have nothing to be afraid of.. i am not implying anything..

most ironically could not organise a *iss up in a brewery.

although probably for the best ...dont want to end up not knowing which day it is.

edit:

what does anyone know of innovation? knock down a few places and replace them with a clock tower and a couple hotels.. monopoly style.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-12-2016, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
what does anyone know of innovation? knock down a few places and replace them with a clock tower and a couple hotels.. monopoly style.
That is done by the wretched Saudi Regime that opposes Allaah Ta`aalaa and Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. They don't do that from the facet of Deen; they do it for the sake of the Dunyaa and for the sake of money.

M.I.A.
12-12-2016, 09:18 PM
hey..

dont blame them because "your" not winning.

would you rather your views inherit the earth?

because most men are tyrants on a good day.. and holding rage is hard.

improve your memory instead.

BeTheChange
12-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Asalamualykum,

It is clearly bid'ah.
Show your love through your actions and words by following the Prophet Muhammad SAW sunnah not by decorating your house with lights. :facepalm::facepalm:

Scimitar
12-12-2016, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...and fridays.

its a double edged sword.

do you want a strict orthadox religion or a popular one?

because ones an expert and the other an amateur..

although everyone is an expert.

non muslims have nothing to be afraid of.. i am not implying anything..

most ironically could not organise a *iss up in a brewery.

although probably for the best ...dont want to end up not knowing which day it is.

edit:

bro,

what? :D

Scimi

M.I.A.
12-12-2016, 09:44 PM
i know right?!

should have been a rapper, get paid more and live the rest of my days stoned in someone elses life.

...damn iv known thieves that get better jobs than me.

hope that helps.

..should have been a boxer.. although im probably made of glass.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.