/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beggers at doorstep

jameelash
12-12-2016, 06:06 PM
How did salaf react when they say beggars and poor at their door steps?

The salaf used to show overjoy when they see them.

For example Imam sufyan Thawri and Abdullah ibne Mubarak used to show great happiness when they see them.

When they were asked. Imam sufyan said "these are the noble people who transfer our wealth from my hand to Allah's hands"
Another used to say these people are transferring our money from here to the hereafter and they don't charge for it.

What an amazing understanding..... SubhanaAllah.

Transaction is more simple than paytm,bank or any service..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
12-12-2016, 06:36 PM
http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.com...e-and-poverty/

...somebody is wrong..

and it aint me..

i feel saddened to have known beggers who got worse.

cant win either way i suppose.

islamirama
12-13-2016, 12:29 AM
In the west we have more panhandlers than beggars...

Delete.
12-13-2016, 09:20 AM
A'salamu alaykum.

"I need the reward more than the beggar needs the money." Uthman ibn Affan, radhiAllahu anhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
09-16-2018, 07:03 PM
Good read there is a lesson to learn

BeTheChange
09-16-2018, 07:12 PM
Most beggers in UK are deceiving people especially in London. It is easy money and pays more than the average salary. Help your family members, the community and people you know. If that is not possible visit the Muslim lands and if that is not possible well most people resort to online.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.