/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Shi`a Cult

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه said on one occasion: “I have not seen among the Kuffaar any people more famous for lies and falsehood than the Rawaafidhi Shi`a.

On another occasion he said: “Narrate `Ilm from everyone you meet except the Rawaafidhi Shi`a, because they invent Ahaadeeth and adopt them as their religion.” [Narrated in Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah.]

The great Imaam, Abu Zur`ah ar-Raazi رحمة الله عليه said: “If you see a person degrading any of the Sahaabah of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, then know that he is a Kaafir.”

Imaam ash-Sha`bee رحمة الله عليه said: "I warn you of those who lead astray from amongst the Ahl-e-Bid`ah.
The worst among them is the Rawaafidh. They did not enter Islaam seeking the Haqq, nor out of the fear of Allaah, but because of their hatred towards the Muslims."

`Allaamah ibn Hazm azh-Zhaahiri رحمة الله عليه said: "The Shi`a is a group which has tread the same path as the Yahood and the Nasaaraa. The Shi`as are definitely not Muslims."

`Allaamah Qaadi `Iyyaad رحمة الله عليه said: "We certainly regard that person as a Kaafir who considers the entire Ummah to be astray and the Sahaabah to be Kuffaar."

Imaam as-Sarakhsi رحمة الله عليه said: "Whoever defames the Sahaabah is a Kaafir. He has cast aside the sheet of Islaam. If he does not make Tawbah, the treatment for him is the sword."

Imaam Fakhr-ud-Deen Raazi رحمة الله عليه said: "The claim of the Shi`as that additions, subtractions, alterations and interpolations took place in the Qur'aan is a belief which renders their Islaam null and void."

Shaykh-ul-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah رحمة الله عليه said: "There is no doubt in the Kufr of the opinion that all the Sahaabah except a few whose number does not even reach ten had become Murtaddeen or that the general massses had all become Faasiq. The reason for this is that such a person is rejecting that part of the Qur'aan in which they (The Sahaabah-e-Kiraam) have been praised. In fact, Kufr has found a place in the heart of the one who doubts the Kufr of such Kuffaar.

`Allaamah Aloosi رحمة الله عليه was asked about the claim of the Shi`as, that they are following the Ahl-e-Bayt, so he said: “No, they are the followers of Shaytaan. The Ahl-e-Bayt are free of them.”

In Fataawaa `Aalamgiri, volume one page number ninety-two, it is stated: “To declare the Shi`a Rawaafidh as Kuffaar is binding on the basis of their Kufr beliefs. These people are outside the pale of Islaam. They fall into the same category as the Murtaddeen, and should be dealt with accordingly. Anyone who does not call them Kuffaar is an irreligious person and a Kaafir like them.”

اخرج الامام ابن حزم في المحلّي: عن هشام بن عمّار قال: سمعت مالک بن انس یقول: من سبّ ابا بکر و عمر جلد، و من سبّ عائشة قتل، قيل له: لم یقتل في عائشة؟ لانّ الله تعالی یقول في عائشة رضي الله عنها: يعظکم الله ان تعودوا لمثله ابدا ان کنتم مؤمنين، قال مالک: فمن رماها فقد خالف القرآن، و من خالف القرآن قتل، قال ابو محمد رحمه الله: قول مالک ههنا صحیح و هي ردّة تامّة و تکذيب الله تعالی في قطعه ببراءتها

Imaam ibn Hazm narrates in his Kitaab “Al-Mahalli” from Imaam Hishaam ibn `Ammaar who said, “I heard Imaam Maalik ibn Anas رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ saying, “Whoever insults Hadhrat Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه and Hadhrat `Umar رضي الله عنه is to be whipped, and whoever insults Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رضي الله عنها is to be killed.” He was asked, “Why is the one who insults Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا to be killed?” He replied, “Because Allaah Ta`aalaa said regarding Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا in the Qur’aan, “Allaah warns you from ever repeating something like this again if indeed you are Mu’mineen...” Imaam Maalik said, “So whoever accuses her (of having committed a shameless act) has opposed the Qur’aan, and whoever opposed the Qur’aan is to be killed.” Imaam Abu Muhammad رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ said, “The Qowl (Verdict) of Imaam Maalik رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ here is Saheeh, and it (accusing Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا) is complete Riddah (apostasy) and belying Allaah Ta`aalaa in His Clear Exoneration of her.” [Al-Kunnaashah fee Ba`dhi Khasaa'isi `Aa'ishah.]

وقال الامام ابن العربي المالکي رحمه الله: انّ اهل الافک رموا عائشة المطهّرة بالفاحشة فبرّأها الله، فکلّ من سبّها بما برّأها الله منه فهو مکذب الله، و من کذب الله فهو کافر

Imaam ibn al-`Arabi al-Maaliki رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ said, “The People of Ifk accused Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا of (committing a) Faahishah, so Allaah exonerated her. Therefore, whoever accuses her of that which Allaah exonerated her from is rejecting Allaah, and whoever rejects Allaah is a Kaafir.”

وقال الامام ابن قدامة المقدسي رحمه الله: عائشة الصديقة بنت الصديق التي برّأها الله في کتابه، زوج النبي صلي الله عليه و سلّم في الدنیا و الآخرة، فمن قذفها بما برّأها الله منه فقد کفر بالله العظيم

Imaam ibn Qudaamah al-Maqdisi رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ said, “Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا is As-Siddeeqah the daughter of As-Siddeeq, the other whom Allaah exonerated in His Kitaab, the wife of An-Nabi صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ وَ سَلَّمْ in this Dunyaa and in the Aakhirah. Therefore, whoever accuses her of that which Allaah exonerated her from, has disbelieved in Allaah al-`Azheem.”

Imaam Abus Saa’ib al-Qaadhi رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ said, “I was once in the presence of Imaam Hasan ibn Zayd رَحْمَةُ اللہِ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ when a man spoke badly about Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا. He said (to one of the youth present), “O Young man, strike his neck!” The `Alawiyyoon (i.e. The Shi`as) said, “This man is from our Shi`a.” He said, “Ma`aadhallaah! This man has insulted Nabi صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ وَ سَلَّمْ, for Allaah has said, “Evil women are for evil men and evil men are for evil women. Pure women are for pure men and pure men are for pure women; all of those (the pure ones) are free from what they (those who are evil) say, for them there shall be Maghfirah (Forgiveness) and a Noble Reward.” So if Hadhrat `Aa’ishah رَضِيَ اللہُ تَعَالَی عَنْهَا had been evil, then that would mean that Nabi صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالَی عَلَیْهِ وَ سَلَّمْ was evil (Na`oodhubillaah), so this man is a Kaafir, therefore, strike his neck!” Imaam Abus Saa’ib al-Qaadhi said, “So they struck his neck (i.e. killed him) whilst I was present.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
12-14-2016, 01:26 PM
We squabble among ourselves about how to wave our hands during prayer while the infidels are conspiring to cut our hands off
-Ayatollah Khomeini

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:20 PM
You're quoting that Kaafir? One of the worst Kaafirs who ever walked on earth? The vile Kaafir Khomeini who insulted Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها and the Sahaabah? That despicable old paedophile? And you refer to him as "Ayatollah"? He is the Aayat-ul-Kufr. Aayat-ush-Shaytaan.

Are you a Shi`a?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:23 PM
Read this, the views of the old prostitute of Shaytaan whom you are quoting:

https://gift2shias.com/2010/05/03/th...an-revolution/

https://shiacult.wordpress.com/2011/...ashaful-asrar/

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2011/09/06/...nemy-of-islam/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:26 PM
The Belief of the Shi`a Cult: The "Purest Tawheed" is to worship Hadhrat Faatimah رضي الله عنها, and the 12th Imaam controls the universe, not Allaah Ta`aalaa (Na`oodhubillaah):

Futuwwa
12-14-2016, 02:27 PM
I know you are but what am I?

Serinity
12-14-2016, 02:33 PM
:salam:

may Allah expose them and put an end to their Satanic movement. Ameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
I know you are but what am I?

You've just quoted one of the vilest Kaafirs who ever walked on this earth with his Najis corpse. You've quoted him. No one else has. Now I've asked you: Are you a Shi`a? If not, why are you quoting him?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:42 PM
Belief of the Shi`a Cult: Allaah goes on weekly visits to the Qabr of Imaam Husain رضي الله عنه at Karbala (Na`oodhubillaah):

Serinity
12-14-2016, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Belief of the Shi`a Cult: Allaah goes on weekly visits to the Qabr of Imaam Husain رضي الله عنه at Karbala (Na`oodhubillaah):

There is no helping these guys. None except Allah can.

I swear by Allah, this is one of the most vilest things I have ever heard. May Allah put an end to them. Ameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Yet people still believe they are Muslims.

...فإلى الله المشتكى

Serinity
12-14-2016, 02:57 PM
I don't, they are mushriks, according to their vile beliefs. Their kufr is more vile than the kafirs themselves.

I've not met anyone more blind than what you have presented me with.

None can help them, they are like Abu Jahaal, prob even worse. Only Allah can help, and if Allah does not help them, then none else can.

If Allah wills bad for a person, none can avert that bad from happening. If Allah wills good for that person, none can cause him harm.

I can not stand one word of their kufr. It is like the poison of Shaytaan.

Truly spies of Shaytaan.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:01 PM
The Shi`a Kaafirs write in their book, "Kaamil az-Ziyaaraat", that when Hadhrat Husain رضي الله عنه was still a child, Allaah Ta`aalaa visited him in the house of Hadhrat Faatimah رضي الله عنه and He (Allaah) put His Hand on his head.

Allaahummah-fazhnaa...

aaj
12-14-2016, 03:08 PM

...فإلى الله المشتكى
Is there not bias in your posting?

You said my post is hanafi based, are hanafi not sunni?

I"m not particularly a fan of this desai imam since he doesn't back up his responses with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah, however, I do see his replies and site shared on here often. So i share it as well as we should share all of what Islam says and not cherry pick to support are views.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shias are categorised into three groups in regards to the ruling they fall under:

1. Those about whom it is certain that they negate the principles of Islam.

Such Shias will be regarded as non-Muslims even if they do claim otherwise. Shias have the habit of taqiyyah (i.e. they regard it virtuous to lie in order to safeguard their beliefs); therefore, their word will not be accepted, if reliable sources prove otherwise. It is not permissible to have inter-marriages with such Shias, Janazah Salaah will not be performed upon their deceased, the meat from the animals slaughtered by them will not be halaal and all other laws confined to Muslims will not apply to them.

2. Those who do not negate any principles of Islam, but have a difference of opinion with the Muslims on saying that Ali (Radiyallahu Anhu) was the most superior amongst all the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum).

Such Shias will not be regarded as non-Muslims, but they will still be regarded as fasiqs (those who transgress the laws of Islam openly).
The laws confined to Muslims will apply on them, but it will not be advisable to have inter-marriages with them.

3. Those whose beliefs cannot be confirmed.

They will not be regarded as Muslims nor will they be regarded as non-Muslims. As a matter of precaution, inter-marriages with them will not be permissible and the meat from the animals slaughtered by them will not be halaal.

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/620

Serinity
12-14-2016, 03:08 PM
They are clearly mocking Allah.

Blind as can get. I seek refuge within Allah from them. There is no Helper for someone who turns on their Lord as an Enemy. An ally of Iblees.

But certainly there are those born amongst them who see their wrongdoings. May Allah save their offspring from their evil. Ameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
I see your post made it to this thread however my posts were unapproved and left in the other thread.

How is that fair?

why the restriction on dialogue?

Is there not bias in your posting?

You said my post is hanafi based, are hanafi not sunni?

I"m not particularly a fan of this desai imam since he doesn't back up his responses with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah, however, I do see his replies and site shared on here often. So i share it as well as we should share all of what Islam says and not cherry pick to support are views.
Of course Hanafis are Sunnis. I myself follow the Hanafi Madh-hab. I was asking for what reason you are quoting him, since - if my assumption is correct - you belong to the Ahle Hadees, and they reject the Hanafi Madh-hab for the most part.

Serinity
12-14-2016, 03:17 PM

What benefit lies in showing us this? I mean, I think we already know their vile beliefs.

Wa Alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

What benefit lies in showing us this? I mean, I think we already know their vile beliefs.

Wa Alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
That's the thing: How many besides yourself will agree that the Shi`as are Kaafirs? Almost everyone will jump up to defend them and make excuses for them. That is the reason such threads like this one are made and such videos are posted, to eradicate all of those excuses and to not give any defender of the Shi`as a leg to stand on. Let them try to defend these videos. The Shi`as themselves can't defend these videos.

aaj
12-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Of course Hanafis are Sunnis. I myself follow the Hanafi Madh-hab. I was asking for what reason you are quoting him, since - if my assumption is correct - you belong to the Ahle Hadees, and they reject the Hanafi Madh-hab for the most part.
I follow the Quran and Sunnah only, regardless of what label is given to such in different regions. Besides, what relevance is that to the topic.

If you follow the hanafi madhab then how can you say ALL shia are kuffar and "filthy" and should be genocide when this hanafi imam says otherwise. As a scholarly student, how are you going to invite them to true Islam if you are condemning them all in blanket statements?

Serinity
12-14-2016, 03:27 PM
That's the thing: How many besides yourself will agree that the Shi`as are Kaafirs? Almost everyone will jump up to defend them and make excuses for them. That is the reason such threads like this one are made and such videos are posted, to eradicate all of those excuses and to not give any defender of the Shi`as a leg to stand on. Let them try to defend these videos. The Shi`as themselves can't defend these videos.
I see.. Years ago some classmates thought that what the shias did (hurting themselves - hitting themselves on the back) was Islamic. I obviously said this has nothing to do with Islam.

At that time I had no idea of Shia and Sunni. I just knew by common sense that hitting oneself was wrong. So I acted on instinct and said, no way would Islam praise harming yourself, just to harm yourself.

There must be someone standing up against their Bidah, otherwise people may think what the shias do as Islam, and divert them, making the kuffar think "these a crazy people" which is true, except that this is not Islam.

Allahu alam.

Futuwwa
12-14-2016, 03:28 PM
You've just quoted one of the vilest Kaafirs who ever walked on this earth with his Najis corpse. You've quoted him. No one else has. Now I've asked you: Are you a Shi`a? If not, why are you quoting him?
Khomeini was far more conciliatory towards Sunnis and willing to work together for common causes than you ever would be towards them. He freed his people from being dominated and oppressed by kaafir great powers and their lapdog dictator. To this day, the country he created is the only state in the Middle East that is truly beholden to no one else. About that quote, he has a point. One that isn't any more or less true because he's the one saying it.

I'm supposed to believe anything some hater says about him on the Internet? If I recognized that kind of epistemology as valid, I would have to believe all kinds of absurd outrageous nonsense about Islam and the Prophet too.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:29 PM
I follow the Quran and Sunnah only, regardless of what label is given to such in different regions. Besides, what relevance is that to the topic.

If you follow the hanafi madhab then how can you say ALL shia are kuffar and "filthy" and should be genocide when this hanafi imam says otherwise. As a scholarly student, how are you going to invite them to true Islam if you are condemning them all in blanket statements?
Did you not read my previous post? If you did not, then before replying, go back and read it. Fully. Do not reply until you have read it completely, word-for-word. I quoted Fataawaa Hindiyyah, also known as Fataawaa `Aalamgiri, which is the combined compilation of 500 Hanafi `Ulamaa from India, Iraq and elsewhere, back in the time of Aurangzeb `Aalamgir, who gave the Fatwaa that it is Waajib to declare the Shi`as as being Kaafirs. You are quoting Mufti Ebrahim Desai? I am quoting to you 500 Hanafi `Ulamaa approved of by Aurangzeb, as well as Imaam al-`Aloosi of the Hanafi Madh-hab, author of "Rooh-ul-Ma`aani", as well as Imaam as-Sarakhsi himself, the author of the legendary "Al-Mabsoot" in Hanafi Fiqh. You are quoting me a person alive today when I am quoting to you the GIANTS of the Madh-hab!

aaj
12-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Did you not read my previous post? If you did not, then before replying, go back and read it. Fully. Do not reply until you have read it completely, word-for-word.
You really need to work on your manners of talking to others. Such condescending attitude won't win you over any followers. That is a very poor trait to have if you are going to become a scholar one day and are recognized as a scholar on this forum.

I personally think you should take a break from online posting and spend more time with the ulama to build the calm and patience disposition from them. Knowledge is not the only thing to be obtained them.

You are quoting Mufti Ebrahim Desai? I am quoting to you 500 Hanafi `Ulamaa. You are quoting me a person alive today when I am quoting to you the GIANTS of the Madh-hab!
If this desai is not reliable then why are others quoting him on this forum?
Why are you are letting others be mislead by him?
Is it not your duty as a scholar to speak up ?

So which one is it then? Is this hanafi imam reliable or not ?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Our purpose is never to "win over followers". The purpose is to present the Haqq. Those who will follow it will follow it and those who will refuse will refuse. Our duty is simply to deliver the message, and that is what this thread is about. Sufficient proof is being quoted. Videos and statements of the Shi`as themselves are being presented, exposing their Kufr beliefs, statements and actions. There can be no excuses made. If not a single person in the entire world follows me, that is fine. People must not follow me or any other "personalities"; they must follow the Haqq. They must follow Islaam. They must reject Baatil. Follow Qur'aan and Sunnah, not personalities. As part of the Ahle Hadees, you should be the one saying that. Am I correct? "Follow Qur'aan and Sunnah: don't blind follow people. People are just people."

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 03:43 PM
You are confusing "reliability" with "blind-following". An `Aalim of Deen can be 100% reliable, but we do not "blind follow" him. I need to use these terms because they are very famous among the Ahle Hadees. No "Taqleed" of modern day personalities. Correct?

For example: Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه is 100% reliable. Who on earth can dispute this? Yet, the view of Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه is that blood does not break one's Wudhoo, while our view, as Hanafis, is that blood does break your Wudhoo. Does this mean we are deeming Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه as "unreliable"? Obviously not.

Futuwwa
12-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Did you not read my previous post? If you did not, then before replying, go back and read it. Fully. Do not reply until you have read it completely, word-for-word. I quoted Fataawaa Hindiyyah, also known as Fataawaa `Aalamgiri, which is the combined compilation of 500 Hanafi `Ulamaa from India, Iraq and elsewhere, back in the time of Aurangzeb `Aalamgir, who gave the Fatwaa that it is Waajib to declare the Shi`as as being Kaafirs. You are quoting Mufti Ebrahim Desai? I am quoting to you 500 Hanafi `Ulamaa approved of by Aurangzeb, as well as Imaam al-`Aloosi of the Hanafi Madh-hab, author of "Rooh-ul-Ma`aani", as well as Imaam as-Sarakhsi himself, the author of the legendary "Al-Mabsoot" in Hanafi Fiqh. You are quoting me a person alive today when I am quoting to you the GIANTS of the Madh-hab!
Okay, you win. You post more transliterated words, hyphens and accents than anyone else.

aaj
12-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Our purpose is never to "win over followers". The purpose is to present the Haqq. Those who will follow it will follow it and those who will refuse will refuse. Our duty is simply to deliver the message, "
Let' not play with words here, you know what I mean brother. You can speak all the haqq you want, if you do not present it in a better manner then others won't be receptive of it. They will be put off by your mannerism and method of delivery before even hearing the message.

Scimitar
12-14-2016, 03:55 PM

...فإلى الله المشتكى
I have to admit, Abdullah Hashem of the Arrivals fame, is a rafid and admitted to me openly in a PM on his forum. His hatred of the Ahlul Bayt is evident.

Truthfully though, that's the only Rafid Shia I have ever had communication with. The others, I find, are politically sectarian, and to me, that's fine. Politics always get people arguing lol.

Okay, you win. You post more transliterated words, hyphens and accents than anyone else.
Nah - that'll be me, lol

Scimi

aaj
12-14-2016, 04:05 PM
You are confusing "reliability" with "blind-following". An `Aalim of Deen can be 100% reliable, but we do not "blind follow" him. I need to use these terms because they are very famous among the Ahle Hadees. No "Taqleed" of modern day personalities. Correct?
I wouldn't know what Ahle Hadees say, i'm not familiar with their terminology.
For example: Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه is 100% reliable. Who on earth can dispute this? Yet, the view of Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه is that blood does not break one's Wudhoo, while our view, as Hanafis, is that blood does break your Wudhoo. Does this mean we are deeming Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه as "unreliable"? Obviously not.
Those are two different schools of thought. He is of the same mahdab, you would think he would have studied those 500 ulama's teachings before making a statement on the topic?

Allah also gave us reasoning. Does it not make sense what he says?

Those 500 ulama aren't wrong in calling shia a kuffar, rather the question should be are all shia shia in belief?

If a person is born into shia family but never taught the shia ways and grew up secular or with bare minimum of knowing the shahada and what to do in terms of halal/haram (such as fasting, alcohol, zina, etc), and do not hold any beliefs of the shia that would make them kuffar and yet they still call themselves shia, then what about them?

That's what desai's response is highlighting. While the ulama of the past were specific about the shia and shia of that day were raised on shia belief. But Desai is looking at the bigger picture, which is why what he says makes sense. You can't lump them all together as the same. It's not as black and white today as it was back then. They fall into different categories as do Sunni.

Therefore, Shia can be :

kuffar = Those about whom it is certain that they negate the principles of Islam.

Fasiq not kuffar = Those who do not negate any principles of Islam, but have a difference of opinion on superiority Ali (Radiyallahu Anhu) amongst all the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum).

Not Kuffar or Muslim = Those whose beliefs cannot be confirmed.

Scimitar
12-14-2016, 04:11 PM
I don't think there's a problem with politically nuanced sects.

Ideas about who was a more suitable Khaliph are irrelevant considering what manifested in the process of choosing the Khaliphs was "destiny".

With regard to defamation, that's where it gets ugly, and the Rafid Shia are ugly like that.

What we should seek to understand here is, are they the majority, or only a minority Shia vote in this instance!

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't know what Ahle Hadees say, i'm not familiar with their terminology.

Those are two different schools of thought. He is of the same mahdab, you would think he would have studied those 500 ulama's teachings before making a statement on the topic?

Allah also gave us reasoning. Does it not make sense what he says?

Those 500 ulama aren't wrong in calling shia a kuffar, rather the question should be are all shia shia in belief?

If a person is born into shia family but never taught the shia ways and grew up secular or with bare minimum of knowing the shahada and what to do in terms of halal/haram (such as fasting, alcohol, zina, etc), and do not hold any beliefs of the shia that would make them kuffar and yet they still call themselves shia, then what about them?

That's what desai's response is highlighting. While the ulama of the past were specific about the shia and shia of that day were raised on shia belief. But Desai is looking at the bigger picture, which is why what he says makes sense. You can't lump them all together as the same. It's not as black and white today as it was back then. They fall into different categories as do Sunni.

Therefore, Shia can be :

kuffar = Those about whom it is certain that they negate the principles of Islam.

Fasiq not kuffar = Those who do not negate any principles of Islam, but have a difference of opinion on superiority Ali (Radiyallahu Anhu) amongst all the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum).

Not Kuffar or Muslim = Those whose beliefs cannot be confirmed.
Yes, brother, I know what Mufti Ebrahim Desai means. We are from the same country and the same Madh-hab. But, we are not Muqallids of the respected Mufti Saheb. Also, some of the seniors (i.e. the kind of `Ulamaa the respected Mufti Saheb studied from), like Mufti Rashid Ahmad Ludhyanvi رحمة الله عليه, gave the Fatwaa which I am giving today, i.e. that all Shi`as are Kaafirs. The thing is, if we say: "What about the Shi`as who don't know what Shi'ism is?" Another person can then say that the Christians who don't know anything about Christianity should be forgiven as well. They didn't know anything about religion. They just listened to what their parents and their priests told them. Maybe they sincerely believed that Jesus is the "Son of God". Should they also be forgiven? No one accepts this. Everyone's `Aqeedah is that if the Christians and Jews do not accept Islaam, they will go to Jahannam.

If a person does not hold the beliefs of the Shi`as then he should not call himself a Shi`a. If he does, he will fall with them.

Even the Kuffaar treat people the same way. Let's say there is a man who knows absolutely nothing about al-Qaa`idah, but he has heard about them. So, he goes out into a busy American street, the place is crowded with people, lots of police around, and he shouts, "I am an al-Qaa`idah supporter!" Or he shouts at the top of his lungs, "I am a supporter of Dawlat-ul-Islaam! Baaqiyah!"

What will happen?

You know what will happen. Yet, he knows absolutely nothing about either of these two groups. He has just heard the names, and he likes the names, so he decides to affiliate himself with one of the two.

The world has rules. If you attach yourself in anyway to a particular party, you will be dealt with accordingly, like it or not.

If you don't know about a group, don't affiliate yourself to them. If you do, get ready for the consequences.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 06:33 PM
The Shi`a Cult: Shi'ism or Satanism

sister_39738
12-15-2016, 09:15 AM
It's quite simple. If you don't believe that there is only one god and that Muhammad was his LAST messenger then you are not muslim. Believing that another came after him even though it is clear that Allah appointed no one else makes you non muslim.

anatolian
12-15-2016, 01:23 PM
"My Ummah! My Ummah! My Ummah!" Rasulullah a.s.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Some people have raised objections against this thread in the Helpdesk. For what reason? I'm not even putting in comments of my own, here. I'm posting videos of the Shi`as themselves, in their own temples, this is their own words, they are not under pressure or being coerced into saying anything. These are their own videos, their own statements, their own views, their own beliefs!

What is wrong with people that they have developed this "fear" for the truth? I have noticed it now time and again. Once again it is being shown. Why are people "afraid" of the truth being brought out? It comes down to one of two things:

1) You feel that the information being provided is incorrect, that the Shi`as do not actually hold these beliefs. If so, come and prove it. You will find that very difficult, though, because these are the videos of the Shi`as themselves.

2) You accept that the information being provided is correct, accurate, that the Shi`as do in fact hold these beliefs as you can see in their VERY OWN VIDEOS, statements they are making themselves with their own tongues! In that case, why are you afraid of this information being given out? Why?

Why have people become "afraid" of the Haqq? A Muslim is NEVER afraid of the Haqq! Only a Kaafir and a Munaafiq fears the Haqq (truth). A true Muslim, when he or she is presented with the Truth, they immediately accept it. They love that the Truth should be brought out. Only corrupt people hate it when the truth about a matter is brought out.

If the police give out a list of who the rapists are in a particular area, who besides the rapists will be worried? Or a list of the drug-dealers. Or the murderers. Only those involved will be afraid and hate for this information to be brought out. Those who are not involved will be happy that the information is brought out so that they can avoid these people, and so that justice can be carried out.

Now, these are the views of the Shi`as themselves. These are not things that I am inventing. The Shi`as themselves make these statements and hold these beliefs. Their own "Holy Books" are being quoted.

Therefore, I want to know: What is the reason behind your objections? Why do you not want this information about the Shi`as to be revealed? You accuse me of spreading "hate-speech". How? I have not been posting comments from myself. I've been posting their own videos. How am I spreading "hate-speech" by posting their own videos and their own books? It has reached the stage that, if I were to make a post wherein NOTHING else is written except an excerpt from one of Khomeini's books wherein his statements regarding the Sahaabah is given, so that people know what his beliefs were, I will be accused of "spreading intolerance, hatred, prejudice".

This is what Khomeini believed. Why are you afraid of people finding out what Khomeini believed? I want an answer to that. You want to say Shi`as are "Muslims" and "our brothers in Islaam", but when their Actual Beliefs and Statements get published, you run for cover and want it removed? Why? You want things to be covered up. You want to "sweep things under the carpet". But sweeping things under the carpet is never done by sensible people; it's done by fools. You can sweep filth under the carpet, but eventually it will start to get rotten and stink. Like hiding excreta under a carpet and pretending it isn't there. You can only cover filth up for a short while. Eventually everyone will know about it.

Why should people not know what the true beliefs of the Shi`as are? Everyone should know. Every single person. Hadhrat `Umar ibn al-Khattaab رضي الله عنه said: "Whoever doesn't know evil will fall into it."

People who don't know what Shi'ism is and what it is about have the danger of falling into it. People new to Islaam have the danger of falling into it. It must be exposed. The Truth must always be made clear, manifest, let everyone know about it. Obliterate Baatil (Falsehood). The People of Haqq are always glad when the Haqq (Truth) is revealed.

Futuwwa
12-15-2016, 02:54 PM
1) You feel that the information being provided is incorrect, that the Shi`as do not actually hold these beliefs. If so, come and prove it. You will find that very difficult, though, because these are the videos of the Shi`as themselves.
Is any video of any Sunni doing or saying anything equally representative of Sunniism and all Sunnis? Or is that an epistemology reserved for the Shias to keep the game rigged against them?

noraina
12-15-2016, 04:06 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Honestly, I'm uncomfortable with any blanket statements declaring takfir on the Shi'as and proclaiming them as non-Muslims. Of course, there are those among them who have extremely deviant views and ideologies which probably would take them out of the fold of Islam - but I do know someone who is Shi'a and they actually disagree with those Shi'as who hold more extreme views, for example their opinions about the Companions of the beloved Prophet :saws:.

It may be a minority is extreme, but that doesn't mean we should come down so harshly on the group as a whole. I mean, there are plenty of Muslims from different sects, including Sunni Islam, with extreme and deviant views, but they don't constitute the group as a whole.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Is any video of any Sunni doing or saying anything equally representative of Sunniism and all Sunnis? Or is that an epistemology reserved for the Shias to keep the game rigged against them?
This isn't "any Shia". The Shi`as in these videos are the A'immah of the Shi`as of today. The one was about Sistani, whom the Shi`as worship. Anyone who knows even a little bit about Shi'ism knows the rank Sistani holds among the Shi`as. الصنم الأخرس, the Arabs called him. "The Mute Idol, Sistani". All of the others are just as famous. These are the top Shi`a scholars in the videos. They are not "anybodies". The reason anti-majos productions specifically chose to use the videos of them is because they are the highest ranking scholars among the Shi`a, whom all the Shi`as respect.

anatolian
12-15-2016, 05:27 PM
This isn't "any Shia". The Shi`as in these videos are the A'immah of the Shi`as of today. The one was about Sistani, whom the Shi`as worship. Anyone who knows even a little bit about Shi'ism knows the rank Sistani holds among the Shi`as. الصنم الأخرس, the Arabs called him. "The Mute Idol, Sistani". All of the others are just as famous. These are the top Shi`a scholars in the videos. They are not "anybodies". The reason anti-majos productions specifically chose to use the videos of them is because they are the highest ranking scholars among the Shi`a, whom all the Shi`as respect.
Salam friend. You have a wrong generalization understanding. You don't know all Shi'ites. You don't know all Sufi Sheikhs. You can't say all are like that as long as you don't know the last one. There is no such a thing as "Majorty rules over all".

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 06:40 PM
I don't need to know all Shi`as in the world. What does Islaam say about Jews and Christians? They are Kuffaar. Correct? Now, how can you say they are Kuffaar? Using your logic. You haven't met every Jew and Christian in the world. You haven't met every atheist in the world. You haven't met every satanist in the world. You haven't met every agnostic in the world. You haven't met every Buddhist in the world. You haven't met every Hindu in the world. How, then, can you say they are all Kuffaar?

It is a simple matter of affiliation. This particular group is a Kaafir group. Any person who affiliates himself with that group is a Kaafir.

Once again, use the example of how things are in Kaafir world. America says al-Qaa`idah is a "Terrorist Group". Thus, any person who affiliates himself in ANY way with al-Qaa`idah is labelled as a "Terrorist". Someone was arrested in South Africa just for having the flag on their window:

Just the fact that they had this flag on their window got them arrested, because the Kuffaar consider it to be "The Flag of ISIS", even though it is the design on the ring of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم which he used to stamp all his letters using.

This is how affiliation works. The world doesn't work the way you want it to. There are rules and regulations. There are consequences.

The Shi`a group is a satanic, Kaafir group. Thus, any person who affiliates himself with this group is a Kaafir.

If any person affiliates himself with the satanists, everyone will unanimously call him a Kaafir. Yet, do you know all of his beliefs? Maybe he doesn't have all of the beliefs of the satanists. But, the mere fact that he affiliates himself with satanism will be enough to have everyone be against him. It is the same with the Shi`as.

Also, watch the videos of the Shi`as. When their "scholars" are making those Kufr statements, the Thousands of Shi`as in those temples are all moaning and crying in approval. They are all the same. Only idiots get fooled.

People really need to Get Smart.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 06:51 PM
I don't know why everybody is able to understand when it comes to what is known as "Terrorist Organisations" but not when it comes to the Shi`as.

Affiliation is a crime In and Of Itself.

If a person joins this forum today, and puts in his signature: "Supporter of ISIS", I guarantee you, the majority of the members will clamour for that person to be banned instantly. If he joined today he'd probably be banned and deleted before tomorrow, the way the members will protest and fight.

Why is it different when it comes to the Shi`as? Why do you regard affiliation as a crime when it comes to organisations you dislike but not when it comes to Kaafir satanic cults like Shi'ism that insults Allaah Ta`aalaa, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, and all of the Sahaabah?

How blind can people be? What is difficult to understand about this?

What Nifaaq (hypocrisy) is this? Don't you realise it? Do you not see what happens? If someone affiliates himself to AQ or "ISIS", there are a lot who will not hesitate to call him a "Kaafir" and wish for him to go to hell. But if someone joins the forum and says that he is a Shi`a, then everyone jumps to defend him, make excuses for him, try to change the Qur'aan for him?

What is this? Why do you regard the affiliation of Bakr as a crime but not the affiliation of Zaid? Where is the difference?

Scimitar
12-15-2016, 07:47 PM

What is wrong with people that they have developed this "fear" for the truth?
Welcome to my world,

:D

Truther/Conspiracy Theorist.

Scimi

Eric H
12-15-2016, 08:33 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Huzaifah ibn Adam;

What does Islaam say about Jews and Christians? They are Kuffaar. Correct?
So how did the prophet pbuh, treat the kuffaar Jews and Christians?

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Eric

Search
12-15-2016, 08:33 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

I'm a Sunni; I follow the Hanafi madhab, and I also do not know any Shia people in real life (at least to the best of my knowledge), but I do know that no one is perfect. And I know that Islam is not inherited by default in the sense that we're not all born knowing all knowledge of Islam from day one whether we're born into the religion and not, and therefore there are probably innumerable Shia people who are raised in Shia households that do not know or are aware of the entirety of Shia teachings.

Therefore, as long as particular persons says, "La la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah," we are obliged to identify them as Muslims, especially as we're laypersons. I do not disagree that some Shia sects do have some weird teachings and some among them might show disrespect to the Sahaba (Companions) :ra:; however, we should not assume that all laypersons within Shia households do the same.

So, what I hope is that as Muslims we responsibly educate all Muslims regardless of their sectarian affiliation on what traditional Islam's positions on certain matters are and let people make informed decisions about what beliefs they should ideally hold.

Therefore, I cannot understand, regardless of whether a scholar or a layperson does this act, is blanket cursing an entire group of people, making prayers for their destruction, and hating them for their ignorance; instead, what I see the job of responsible Muslims wherever they are is to be compassionate and make prayers for guidance for any persons that they consider are not guided; anyone who does not do that is showing bad manners and is not following the prophetic methodology because al wala' wal bara' is not about egotistical proclamations but exemplifying with kindness and leniency that which is just and true representation of submission to Allah and then hopefully being an inspiration to inspire the right changes in persons.

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The servant does not reach the reality of faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself of goodness” (Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 238).

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) also said, “None of you have faith until you love for your neighbor what you love for yourself” (Sahih Muslim).

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) also said, “Righteousness (birr) is good character” (Sahih Muslim: 2553)."

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I have been sent to perfect noble character” (Sunan Al-Bayhaqee: 21301).

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

anatolian
12-15-2016, 08:50 PM
I don't need to know all Shi`as in the world. What does Islaam say about Jews and Christians? They are Kuffaar. Correct? Now, how can you say they are Kuffaar? Using your logic. You haven't met every Jew and Christian in the world. You haven't met every atheist in the world. You haven't met every satanist in the world. You haven't met every agnostic in the world. You haven't met every Buddhist in the world. You haven't met every Hindu in the world. How, then, can you say they are all Kuffaar?
Easy. Because they say so. They say they are not Muslim. But Shi'ites say they are Muslim. Samething applies to Ahmediyyah. They say they are Muslim. I can't say they are not as long as I find obvious evidence against. But I can freely call Baha'is kafir since they don't call themselves Muslim. Does it mean we have to accept everyone Muslim just because they call themselves one? No. But you need to judge every individual according to his/her thoughts, words and actions.

Scimitar
12-15-2016, 08:53 PM
There is a simple way to differentiate who is Muslim.

Let both parties make dua to Allah that Allah destroy those who claim to be Muslim but are not, from these two parties.

Simple.

Scimi

*charisma*
12-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

There are two things which need to be differentiated here. Shi'as as individuals, and as a collective religion.

Of course we can say there are some individual shi'as who we can grow fondly of etc etc. but I'm sure in the countries such as Iraq and Syria everyone thought this way too. No one wants to think badly of their neighbor... but look at those countries--or what's left of them-- now. The truth of the matter is, when push comes to shove, we are no longer looking at each other as individuals. I know some members prefer to look at this all positively, hopefully, and think of the bright side of things..but the reality is people in Syria right now are dying on the daily and it's because of Shias supported by western governments who are ravenous to eat the Middle East alive. Whether we like it or not, this war is a huge statement that Sunnis and Shias are so different to the point that the dehumanization of the Sunnis is celebrated. How do countries with a minority population become destroyed so easily? Sunnis are not perfect, but as sunnis we are still excusing them... Where is their excuse for us? They are no longer neighbors, they are oppressors, and Allah curses the oppressors. And to those who say that they are considered Muslim have to really learn more about them. From my own real life experience from being around many of them, they call on the name of Ali before they do Allah and they teach their kids to do so too..so if that's not shirk enough to take one out of the fold of Islam, I don't know what is. "Sunni" and "Shia" are not interchangeable, so we can't put everyone in the same category here. You can't preach about treating a neighbor well when they are waging war against everything that lives and breathes around you. Allah does not prefer us to be compliant and sheep to this degree in these situations. Allah knows what these victims are going through and May Allah give them the strength and aid them with victory on their side ameen. When there is oppression we fight it. It's really that simple. We don't think about whether each individual person in the war is a "good person"...it makes no sense.

Eric H
12-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Greetings and peace be with you bro Scimitar;

Let both parties make dua to Allah
Scimi[/
I have family and friends of no faith and many faiths, I pray that they can all find salvation. If I should achieve salvation, it will not be through my efforts, or that I even deserve salvation, rather, it will be through the grace, mercy and forgiveness of our God. I pray for these gifts for all people.

Eric

Eric H
12-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Greetings and peace be with you *charisma*;

When there is oppression we fight it.
That is probably what the Americans said after 9/11. When both sides use bombs and guns, then both sides are the oppressor, guns are oppressive.

Allah does not prefer us to be compliant and sheep to this degree in these situations.
I believe the God solution is, for both sides to put down their guns and rebuild. No one is a believer until he wants for his brother, what he wants for himself. All people want to live in peace with their family and friends, have jobs, access to education, hospitals and shops, etc. Shia and Sunni, Catholics and atheists want these same opportunity to live in peace, and provide for their families.

How can this be achieved with guns?

In the spirit of praying to a just, merciful and forging God.

Eric

Bhabha
12-15-2016, 10:05 PM
What is wrong with you guys? You guys live in non-Muslim countries, pay taxes and live AMICABLY with non-Muslims and continue to foster hatred between Muslim communities? Get a grip. This is why the Ummah is so weak.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
between Muslim communities
Who is that?

Hatred has never been fostered between Muslim communities, respected sister. It's a simple matter of, this side is Muslim and that side is Kaafirs, enemies of Allaah Ta`aalaa and of Islaam as a whole.

Scimitar
12-15-2016, 10:23 PM
I think this thread should be retitled "the Rafid cult".

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I believe the God solution is, for both sides to put down their guns and rebuild.
But take the `Alawiyyoon (Alawites) in Syria right now. They refuse to do so. Even after an agreement was made that the civilians - the innocent people in Halab (Aleppo) who had done nothing at all and had not even engaged in any fighting - would be allowed to leave, the Alawites broke that deal and started firing at them, and more Muslims were injured.

So, one thing is how people Want the world to work, and another thing is how the world actually works. Bashar al-Kalb is not interested in putting down his weapons. The majority of those who have been killed in the last five years in Syria have been ordinary civilians, especially women and children; not the fighters. Bashar al-Kalb and his army - along with the support from Putin, who is Bashar al-Kalb's husband, and Putin's Russian warplanes - have caused devastation throughout Syria and killed and caused harm to - who? The fighters? "ISIS"? - No. To the regular people who hadn't fought. The people who didn't even pick up their weapons in the first place. The millions upon millions of Syrians whose homes have been destroyed and they are now running from place to place as refugees, so many thousands dying just trying to escape Syria - none of those are fighters. They were never fighters. They were always just civilians. The ones who have suffered the most from the war has not been the fighters, it's been the people who refused to fight. Bashar al-Kalb and his supporters throw barrel bombs on hospitals with sickly children inside, and kills them. Such a person will never put his weapons down simply because the other side chose to put theirs down. He wants to kill. He loves it. So he needs to get what's coming to him.

We know that Gandhi had always preached pacifism and having people hit you dead with bricks rather than fight back, but that doesn't work in the real world. It only causes harm. The kind of people who love to kill are only encouraged by such behaviour and "pacifism". If no one at all picks up weapons to fight, millions more will be killed. The only solution for such people is to kill them. There is a special `Adhaab (torment) waiting for them in the Aakhirah. May Allaah Ta`aalaa take them there soon, Aameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Easy. Because they say so. They say they are not Muslim. But Shi'ites say they are Muslim. Samething applies to Ahmediyyah. They say they are Muslim. I can't say they are not as long as I find obvious evidence against. But I can freely call Baha'is kafir since they don't call themselves Muslim. Does it mean we have to accept everyone Muslim just because they call themselves one? No. But you need to judge every individual according to his/her thoughts, words and actions.
That's a modern day ideology, akhi. The `Ulamaa of the past adopted the following approach to the Shi`as:

The Madh-hab of Tashyee`/Tashayyu` (Shi'ism) is Kufr. Those who attribute themselves to this Madh-hab are, therefore, Kaafirs, just as one who attributes himself to Christianity, or to Judaism, or to Hinduism, or to any other religion.

You are ignoring the issue of affiliation. Answer the question for me:

What is your opinion of a person who says: "I am a Supporter of ISIS". Let's say a member joins, and puts that as his signature, and his display picture, and even makes a thread saying it. A whole thread saying he supports them, loves them, makes Du`aa for them, that he affiliates himself to them, etc.

What will you say?

Delete.
12-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Be careful of who you support and defend, May Allah not resurrect you with them on Yawmul al Qiyama.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Here are some quotes from Khomeini for those who like to quote from him. Why not quote these ones of his:

-------

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”

“An Islamic regime must be serious in every field,”
“There are no jokes in Islam.
There is no humour in Islam.
There is no fun in Islam.”

“If one permits an infidel to continue in his role as a corrupter of the earth, his moral suffering will be all the worse. If one kills the infidel, and this stops him from perpetrating his misdeeds, his death will be a blessing to him.”

[You like that one? Old "skeleton-face" Khomeini was no supporter of "Pacifism". Don't be fooled.]

"Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all....There are hundreds of other [Koranic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of Mohammed] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim!"

[How about that one?]

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

“The author of the book ‘For Allah, Then For History’ [1] mentions to us an event that took place before his very eyes, when al-Khomeini [2] was living in Iraq, and was visiting an Iranian individual by the name of Sayyid Sahib.

He says: ‘Sayyid Sahib was joyous with our visit, and we arrived at his house around the time of Dhuhr. So, he prepared for us a lavish dinner, and called some of his relatives, who came to see us, and the house became crowded in celebration of our presence.

Sayyid Sahib then requested that we spend that night at his home, to which the Imam agreed. When it was night time, we were given our supper, and the guests would take the Imam’s hand and kiss it, and they would ask him questions, with him answering their questions.

When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming [through the night].’”

islamirama
12-15-2016, 11:48 PM
Why do sunnni and shia always seems to be at each others throat in Arab nations only? They hare been living peacefully in other nations. Maybe its more of an arab problem then a sect problem. The arab shia changed their religion to be different from arab sunni and each one try to show one up to the other. maybe the problem is they both arabs and they both need to stop there arab hate. say no to sect racism!

OmAbdullah
12-16-2016, 06:46 AM
Rgarding ImaamKhumeini:

1.During his time/reign an apostate man had written a book in which he had attacked the honor ofthe great Prophets alaihim salaam and that of the Holy Quraan! The Muslims of the whole world were very angry and grieved, particularly those in USA. Imaam Khumeini announced award of high value perhaps of a million dollars (I don’t remember exactly) for the killing of the writer of the blasphemy book. Then theMuslims in USA said that he was like the father of all Muslims.

I heard from a mo’azzin of a Suni Masjid in Iran that Imaam Khumeini said, “The prayer of shias after a suni imaam is valid while the prayer of suni after a shia imaam is not valid”. Allah knows best about the truth of these words.

Allah Azza wa Jall had helped him a lot as he was in exile due to the shah of Iran. The Shah was far away from the practices of Islam and all people in his reign had gone far astray. Allah Azza wa Jall Honored Imaam Khumeini and made him the ruler instead of the Shah. Then Iran changed a lot, its rule became Islamic rule. Many such things happened which clearly showed that Allah’s Help was with him.

When he passed away, the Irani authorities didn’t like his way. For e.g. he said that covering of the face of women is compulsory. (According to the Quraan and Sunnah it is compulsory). The Iranis followed another Imaam who said that women's face must remain uncovered. So it remained uncovered.

Imaam Khumeini was a learned man. If any person, whether a suni or shia or even a non-Muslim starts understanding the Holy Qraan sincerely, he/she shall come to know that Quraan is the Truth and the Qur’aanic way is the correct way of life and that is the way of the suni Muslims. It may be that Imaam Khumeini died as a Suni Muslim!

Allah knows best but due to the fear of Allah Azza wa Jall I wrote justly what I knew about him.

7.A Suni Muslim who remains ignorant from the Holy Quraan and asks du’aa from awliaa and/or from the shrines, is in reality, a mushrik (polytheist) and the same is the case of the shia who doesn’t follow the Holy Quraan and Sunnah. Thus every Muslim must know and follow the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah to be protected from Hell.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Laa Howla wa Laa Quwwata Illaa Billaah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 01:27 PM
Maybe everyone conveniently skipped past that story of old Skeleton-Face which I posted earlier, so let me post it again. THIS is Khomeini:

-------

“The author of the book ‘For Allah, Then For History’ [1] mentions to us an event that took place before his very eyes, when al-Khomeini [2] was living in Iraq, and was visiting an Iranian individual by the name of Sayyid Sahib.

He says: ‘Sayyid Sahib was joyous with our visit, and we arrived at his house around the time of Dhuhr. So, he prepared for us a lavish dinner, and called some of his relatives, who came to see us, and the house became crowded in celebration of our presence.

Sayyid Sahib then requested that we spend that night at his home, to which the Imam agreed. When it was night time, we were given our supper, and the guests would take the Imam’s hand and kiss it, and they would ask him questions, with him answering their questions.

When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming [through the night].’”

---

And a quote from him:

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”

Serinity
12-16-2016, 01:32 PM

Then they are just the same as Abu Jahaal and Abu Lahab, may Allah curse them.

It is an insult to even categorise these together with the Muslims. They are clear Mushriks no different from the idolators of those in the time of the Prophet :saw:

Shias are kuffar from what I know. And yes, there might be those who are ignorant, and I let Allah judge them.

May Allah put an end to them. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Why do sunnni and shia always seems to be at each others throat in Arab nations only? They hare been living peacefully in other nations. Maybe its more of an arab problem then a sect problem. The arab shia changed their religion to be different from arab sunni and each one try to show one up to the other. maybe the problem is they both arabs and they both need to stop there arab hate. say no to sect racism!
Every second post of yours is an attack against Arabs, so I think the first one who needs to say no to racism is you, akhi.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 07:02 PM
A message from anti-majos productions - why they do it:

--------------

Anti-Majos Production is a project which aims to confront the endless shubuhat (“arguments”), deceptions, distortions, twistings and BLATANT lies of the double faced sect of Twelver Imamism (“Shias” i.e. Rafidah).
The danger of this sect lies in its hypocritical approach towards innocent Muslims of Ahl Al-Sunnah. Be it from a political perspective or and theological one. From one point of view this sect (along with its Safavid Rafidite state) calls to “unity” and “brotherhood” but if any Knowledgable Muslim takes another look, it will not be hidden that all the propaganda of the Imamite sect is based on throwing doubts on the beliefs of Ahl Al-Sunnah and attacking the Sahabah and the Mothers of the Believers day and night. In today’s age this is been hidden to many as it was in the past, yet there is still a need to shed lies on all the so called “Sunni references” and “arguments” which the layman and the “scholars” of the Shias bring forth to put doubt in the hearts of the People of the Sunnah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 07:06 PM
Belief of the Shi`a Cult - Khomeini is "better than some prophets":

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 07:15 PM
Everyone who still has even an atom's doubt regarding the Kufr of the Shi`a, please take time out to watch this video:

-----------------------------

Belief of the Shi`a Cult - Hadhrat Ali رضي الله عنه & Shias are "Gods of Prophet Musa" (Na`oodhubillaah):

Scimitar
12-16-2016, 07:40 PM
Bro Huzaifah, are all Shi'as the same? (you know they are not)

Are Rafidi shia reflective of the majority?

And if not, why put them all in the same basket?

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Well, the majority of Shi`as today are the Twelve Imaamers, the "Ithnaa `Ashariyyah" as they are called in Arabic. It is this sect that the `Ulamaa of the past termed "Rawaafidh", or "Raafidhah". You get many sects among the Shi`as, some more extreme than others. The vast majority, though, are the Twelvers. According to the guys at rejectionists.blogspot.com, 85% of Shi`as belong to the Twelve Imaamers branch of Shi'tism. Now, the Shi`as in Syria are even worse than them: the ones in Syria are the `Alawiyyoon (Alawites). These guys are so bad that even the Twelver Imaamers used to consider them to be Kaafirs! The `Alawiyyoon (Alawites) openly worship Hadhrat `Ali رضي الله عنه as a god. In their temples, there is no Salaah or anything like that. Not at all. What do they want with Salaah. No, in their temples, a bunch of old-fashioned looking men and women gather around with guitars, sing old-fashioned Shirk songs, and dance. That is their version of Salaah.

Then you get the "Zaydis". People claim that this group does not have all of the same beliefs as the Ithnaa `Ashariyyah (Twelve Imaamers). However, who are the Zaydiyyah today and how many of them are there? The Houthis in Yemen are Zaydis, but they display enmity towards Sahaabah and Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah, and do a lot of the things which the Muslims claim the Zaydis are innocent of, and in addition to this, the Houthis fight against Islaam and - not to forget - even tried to fire a missile at Makkah. They have a fight with the Saudi government, and that's understandable, but if they had any bit of Imaan in them, they would not fire missiles into Makkah and Madeenah which Islaam regards as the "Sacred Lands". Carelessly firing missiles like that shows that they wouldn't mind bombing the Ka`bah as well. Their fight should be restricted to the Saudi government and army, not to Haramain Shareefain. As a result of this and several other factors, even the Twelver Shias say that the Houthis are just covert Twelvers themselves and the whole "Zaydi" thing is a lie on their part. This brings up the following very important question: "Do Zaydis even exist anymore?" Maybe they existed in the past, during the lifetime of Imaam Zayn-ul-`Aabideen and for some time afterwards. But can anyone bring a Zaydi in today's time? Right now? The Zaydis seem to be like dinosaurs. The claim people make about the Zaydi Shi`as is that they believe the same as Ahlus Sunnah in almost everything, and that one of the only things they do different is that they say Hadhrat `Ali رضي الله عنه should have been the first Khaleefah, but at the same time, they accept the Khilaafah of the first three Khulafaa and they respect all of the Sahaabah.

The thing is, I don't go in for hypothetical situations. I don't like hypothetical questions either. I don't even believe in answering them. I believe only questions that have some bearing on the lives of people should be answered. Questions like, "Is dinosaur meat Halaal?" And "Can I marry a female Jinn?" is ridiculous and don't deserve an answer. We tell people like that, "Once you've found a dinosaur and slaughtered it, we'll give you the Fatwaa on whether it's permissible or not." And "Once you've found yourself a Jinn girl, bring her here and we'll see about performing the Nikaah."

We have to give the Fatwaa on the majority. The majority of Shi`as in the world are the Twelve Imaamers. We cannot concern ourselves with this possibly non-existent "Zaydi" group of dinosaurs from the Mesozoic Era 65 million years ago. Here and now, who are the Shi`as in the world? The Shi`as existent in this day and age are the Twelvers, primarily. They're the ones who fill up Iran and Pakistan. They all have the following beliefs in common:

1) Hatred towards the Sahaabah.
2) Accusing Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها of committing a Faahishah (shameless act).
3) Believe that the Qur'aan was altered (Tahreef-ul-Qur'aan).
4) Believe that the Twelve Imaams are Ma`soom (sinless) and they worship these Twelve Imaams.

If you've got a bag full of rotten potatoes, you'll say "it's a bag full of rotten potatoes." Yet, there may be one solitary potato laying right at the bottom of that bag which isn't rotten. But who cares about it? The rest of the 89 potatoes in the bag are rotten, so it's a rotten bag of potatoes. You can't say, "It's a bag of fresh potatoes." just because there is a possibility of there being one solitary potato at the bottom that hasn't turned rotten yet. You have to focus on the majority.

That is why, `Ulamaa like Maulana Rashid Ahmad Ludhyanvi took a very practical approach: They said that the Shi`as today are Kaafirs. They didn't make exceptions, because firstly, no one even knows if Zaydis still exist. You'll get a whole bunch of Twelvers who will pretend to be Zaydis but will stab you in the back the moment you turn around. Remember that Taqiyyah is a core principle of Shi'tism. They have made lying part of their religion. So, when speaking to Ahlus Sunnah, they may deny that they believe the Qur'aan is created, that they hate the Sahaabah, etc. But get them when they're alone, and you see their true face.

You know, one of my Asaatidhah studied in Jaami`ah Binnoria, in Binnori Town, Karachi. During his student days, the teachers at the Jaami`ah (university) in those days wanted the students to do research about the Shi`as on their own, so what they did is, they used to have certain groups of students dress up as Shi`as, in those black suits and everything, and infiltrate the Shi`a "Husainiyats" (that's what they call their temples). My Ustaadh was one of those who used to get chosen for the job. They'd take recorders with them and record everything. That's how the teachers at the Jaami`ah did a lot of their research on the Shi`a sect and why they in particular were very harsh when it came to the Shi`as. The other `Ulamaa in India and Pakistan had a much more lenient approach because they had simply taken the Shi`as on their word. Binnori Town's guys, on the other hand, were not satisfied with that. They wanted to know the truth. So the students would infiltrate, pretending to be Shi`as, and Now you'd see what the Shi`as truly believe. They don't know that there are Sunnis around, so all of their real beliefs and hatred now starts to pour out.

When dealing with a sect like the Shi`as that believe in and promote Taqiyyah, you can Never take them on their word. If you're dealing with a Shi`a who pretends to be a "Zaydi", write to him under a different account pretending to be a Shi`a also, and speak to him, and you'll find out his true beliefs. The "Zaydis" are dinosaurs. There are just Twelvers and others more extreme than them.

The practical approach is to give a blanket Fatwaa against all of them and disassociate with all of them as a whole. If one of them accepts Islaam, that's a different story. But otherwise, it's foolish to allow yourself to be stabbed in the back. The most treacherous cult in the entire world are the Shi`as. I think this whole "Zaydi" thing is a bunch of wolves wearing the skins of sheep.

Islaam teaches people to be smart. One of the specialities of Hadhrat `Umar ibn al-Khattaab رضي الله عنه is that in his entire life, he never deceived anyone nor was he ever deceived. Also, in a Hadeeth, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم says:

لا يلدغ المؤمن من جحر واحد مرتين

"A Mu'min is not stung from the same hole twice." [Narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.]

Meaning, when a person has Imaan, Allaah Ta`aalaa gives him enough brains to not be taken for a ride by every charlatan who puts on a pretense. With Imaan Allaah Ta`aalaa also gives a person Firaasah.

The Shi`as - as a whole - pose a danger to Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah. Their ideology as well as their actions.

It's not the Kuffaar who are the most dangerous; it's the Munaafiqeen. It's always been the Munaafiqeen.

Scimitar
12-16-2016, 11:20 PM
The twelvers (i'm familiar with their propagations) have always differed in eschatological narratives.

How does this affect their theology though?

Not talking about the silly rafids or anything, but anyone who doesn't identify with those fools but claims to be shia.

Scimi

Eric H
12-17-2016, 12:34 PM

If you've got a bag full of rotten potatoes, you'll say "it's a bag full of rotten potatoes." Yet, there may be one solitary potato laying right at the bottom of that bag which isn't rotten. But who cares about it? The rest of the 89 potatoes in the bag are rotten, so it's a rotten bag of potatoes. You can't say, "It's a bag of fresh potatoes." just because there is a possibility of there being one solitary potato at the bottom that hasn't turned rotten yet. You have to focus on the majority.
We are not in a position to judge millions of people, only Allah can do that. Allah chooses whom he wills, and if he has chosen that one righteous man, then who are we to reject what Allah has chosen?

If we don't care about the righteous amongst the bad, how will we stand before God? We are probably safer to judge ourselves, rather than make judgements on others.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric

sister herb
12-17-2016, 01:48 PM
^^ The absolute condemnation of others is scary, because it can easily lead to taking justice into the own hands. And this is the thing we can nowadays read from the news too often.

Healthy potatoes are condemned with the rottens and they will wrongfully suffer. And then we still wonder why those potatoes do not respect us, but they treat us as bad as we are treating them.

muslim brother
12-17-2016, 01:56 PM
i knew 2 shias who didnt even know why they are shias
1 came to a mosque in leicester,prayed salah with us and even listened to a talk in leicester jame masjid all his friends were sunni.
another in manchester helped us all day and was a close friend to my boss.i didnt even know he was shia ,he didnt even know the difference

sister herb
12-17-2016, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
1 came to a mosque in leicester,prayed salah with us and even listened to a talk in leicester jame masjid all his friends were sunni.
another in manchester helped us all day and was a close friend to my boss.i didnt even know he was shia ,he didnt even know the difference
Before, when I teached my language to immigrants, few of my students were shias. I did not make any difference between them and others, neither them too.

Kafirs or not, we still have to live with them in the same world.

azc
12-17-2016, 02:04 PM
All shia are deviants though but all sects of shia are not kafir. Correct me if I'm wrong

azc
12-17-2016, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Before, when I teached my language to immigrants, few of my students were shias. I did not make any difference between them and others, neither them too. Kafirs or not, we still have to live with them in the same world.
but never trust them. And Never eat their cooked food.

sister herb
12-17-2016, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
but trust them. Never eat their cooked food.
I teached language, not cooking.

azc
12-17-2016, 02:24 PM
I teached language, not cooking.
Neither trust them nor do eat their cooked food as they spit on it before they give it any non shia Muslim. It's only an advice

sister herb
12-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Neither trust them nor do eat their cooked food as they spit on it before they give it any non shia Muslim. It's only an advice
^o) Sure. Well, as I told, I treated them like every others and they behaved very respectfully towards of me as their teacher. Spitting someones food souds like spreading useless prejudices which doesn´t interest me.

muslim brother
12-17-2016, 02:32 PM
this misinformation or generalisation is also sometimes said in india by some muslims and hindus to each other.

a hindu friend of my wifes came to stay for 2 days from india,she even fasts on the 27th roza,and wants to become muslim,but fears her family

she prayed in my house how she wanted,and we prayed salah in her aunties house where she was staying

many muslims eat in hindu places in leicester too and vice versa..

azc
12-17-2016, 02:44 PM
^o) Sure. Well, as I told, I treated them like every others and they behaved very respectfully towards of me as their teacher. Spitting someones food souds like spreading useless prejudices which doesn´t interest me.
I asked about this spitting thing to a shia, first he negated and after some time he invited a Sunni Muslim to eat the food with him and he practically did it before me

azc
12-17-2016, 02:53 PM
this same ignorant drivel is also sometimes said in india by some nutcase muslims and hindus to each other. a hindu friend of my wifes came to stay for 2 days from india,she even fasts on the 27th roza,and wants to become muslim,but fears her family she prayed in my house how she wanted,and we prayed salah in her aunties house where she was staying please stop the ignorant hate many muslims eat in hindu places in leicester too and vice versa..
so harsh you are to call Muslims as nutcase. It's not ignorant hate. I hope you will mind your language. Learn to know the manners to disagree with other members on the board

piXie
12-17-2016, 03:36 PM
Healthy potatoes are condemned with the rottens and they will wrongfully suffer.
Sister herb, healthy potatoes will also turn rotten and start to smell if they choose to remain with the rotten potatoes. Why is it still in the pile of rotten potatoes?

muslim brother
12-17-2016, 03:45 PM
so harsh you are to call Muslims as nutcase. It's not ignorant hate. I hope you will mind your language. Learn to know the manners to disagree with other members on the board
jazakallah,:jz:
ive amended the post slightly:salambox:

azc
12-17-2016, 03:56 PM
^ :wasalam: May Allah swt bless you with success in both the worlds. my brother

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 04:36 PM

We are not in a position to judge millions of people, only Allah can do that. Allah chooses whom he wills, and if he has chosen that one righteous man, then who are we to reject what Allah has chosen?

If we don't care about the righteous amongst the bad, how will we stand before God? We are probably safer to judge ourselves, rather than make judgements on others.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric

In the past, the previous nations of Bani Israa'eel (the Children of Israel), when Allaah Ta`aalaa used to punish them, everyone in that nation would be punished. Even the ones who are innocent.

عن نافع بن جبير بن مطعم قال حدثتني عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يغزو جيش الكعبة فإذا كانوا ببيداء من الأرض يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم قالت قلت يا رسول الله كيف يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم وفيهم أسواقهم ومن ليس منهم قال يخسف بأولهم وآخرهم ثم يبعثون على نياتهم

Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها narrates from Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم that he said: "An army will attack the Ka`bah and when it reaches a desert land, the first of them and the last of them will be swallowed up (in the earth)." Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها says that she asked, "Yaa Rasoolallaah, how will the first of them and the last of them be swallowed up (by the earth) when among them are their common people and those who are not from them?" He replied: "The first of them and the last of them will be swallowed up (by the earth). Thereafter, they will be raised (on the Day of Qiyaamah) according to their intentions." [Narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.]

So what we find in this Hadeeth is that, even though some people in that group will be completely innocent, they will be punished as well in this Dunyaa just for having been with the wrong-doers, but in the Aakhirah they will be forgiven In Shaa Allaah. The Sunnah of Allaah Ta`aalaa is that when He punishes a group of Zhaalimeen (wrong-doers) He punishes all of those who are with them as well.

When the Malaa'ikah came to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, they told Nabi Loot عليه السلام to take his family and leave and to not look back, because whoever stayed behind would be punished along with the homosexuals. The wife of Nabi Loot عليه السلام looked back, and so the punishment overtook her as well and she was destroyed.

So, the only way for a Shi`a to be saved is to separate himself from Shi'ism. There is no other option. He has to disassociate himself from the rest of the Shi`as in the world. He has to rid himself of the name "Shi`a". If he remains a "Shi`a", then he is associating himself with and affiliating himself to the cult of "Shi'ism", and thus he will be treated accordingly.

If a person dresses up as a member of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), he can't blame anyone but himself if everyone calls him a racist and some people attack and beat him up. He had no business impersonating someone from the Ku Klux Klan. If he dresses that way, naturally people will say he is from them. If a person calls himself a Shi`a, he will immediately be put along with the rest of the Shi`as who curse Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها and the Sahaabah, who claim that the Qur'aan was altered and tampered with by the Sahaabah, who claim their 12 Imaams to be gods, etc. If a person calls himself a Shi`a, then automatically this is what will be assumed about him because that is what the cult of Shi'ism itself advocates. If someone affiliates himself to a group then of course you will assume that he follows the ideology of that group. If a person says that he supports the KKK then of course you will assume that he is a racist. How foolish is it to claim to be a part of the KKK but not be a racist? The person is obviously lying. If he wasn't a racist he wouldn't go near the KKK.

So now, the religion of Shi'ism advocates these above mentioned points, namely, hatred towards Allaah, towards the Sahaabah, towards the Qur'aan, towards Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah. Then, whoever ascribes himself to this religion, has ascribed himself to all of these beliefs whether he knows it or not. If he is a fool that is no one's fault but his own. Why does he call himself a Shi`a when he doesn't know what Shi'ism is? If he calls himself a member of al-Qaa`idah the government will have him arrested even if he doesn't know a single thing about AQ, or Sayyid Qutb, or any of the leaders, or the ideology, or anything else. The government really won't care and besides that, they won't believe him.

You have a man who ascribes himself to "Shi'ism" but suddenly doesn't believe what his religion advocates. Then how is he a Shi`a? Either he is a Shi`a or he isn't. If he does not hold the beliefs of Shi'ism then he is not a Shi`a. He is only a Shi`a if he holds the beliefs of Shi'ism.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Kafirs or not, we still have to live with them in the same world.
Yes, we even have to live in the same world as the satanists, which is unfortunate. The purpose of this thread, respected sister, is simply to show that Shi'ism itself is a cult of Kufr, of satanism, of hatred towards Islaam. It is important for Muslims to know what Shi'ism actually advocates and what the creed of Shi'ism is, so that Muslims can save themselves from it, and so that they can learn certain rulings such as, it it not permissible to marry a Shi`a, it is not permissible to eat their food, etc.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 04:45 PM
but never trust them. And Never eat their cooked food.
Yes. The Shi`as themselves say that it is their "Sunnah" to spit inside food. See this video:

Futuwwa
12-17-2016, 10:08 PM
I don't know why everybody is able to understand when it comes to what is known as "Terrorist Organisations" but not when it comes to the Shi`as.

If a person joins this forum today, and puts in his signature: "Supporter of ISIS", I guarantee you, the majority of the members will clamour for that person to be banned instantly. If he joined today he'd probably be banned and deleted before tomorrow, the way the members will protest and fight.

Why is it different when it comes to the Shi`as? Why do you regard affiliation as a crime when it comes to organisations you dislike but not when it comes to Kaafir satanic cults like Shi'ism that insults Allaah Ta`aalaa, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, and all of the Sahaabah?
Affiliation is a concept that pertains to organizations. Shiaism is not an organization. It's a set of beliefs.

Futuwwa
12-17-2016, 10:14 PM
Footnotes
[1] This book was written under the alias Husayn al-Musawi, a former companion of al-Khomeini who later abandoned his previous beliefs.
Okay, so the whole book is the testimony of someone who is anonymous, who makes all kinds of incendiary allegations that cannot be corroborated. That, about a world leader whom many, many powerful states and other interest groups have an interest in portraying as a villain.

Bro please. Even the testimonies of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were credible in comparison to this.

Futuwwa
12-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Who is that?

Hatred has never been fostered between Muslim communities, respected sister. It's a simple matter of, this side is Muslim and that side is Kaafirs, enemies of Allaah Ta`aalaa and of Islaam as a whole.
Circular argument is circular.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 10:20 PM
Affiliation is a concept that pertains to organizations. Shiaism is not an organization. It's a set of beliefs.
Affiliation is not restricted to organisations. You can affiliate yourself to a particular leader, a personality, a cult, a religion, an ideology. The religious affiliation of the Shi`as is towards Shi'ism. If a person affiliates himself to the "set of beliefs" of the Ku Klux Klan, what is he?

Futuwwa
12-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Affiliation is not restricted to organisations. You can affiliate yourself to a particular leader, a personality, a cult, a religion, an ideology.
Incorrect. Affiliation is restricted to actual entities, not abstract intellectual constructs like sets of beliefs.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 11:30 PM
Quote: "Religious affiliation is the self–identified association of a person with a religion, denomination or sub–denominational religious group. The following supporting concepts are defined in Glossary and references: religion. denomination."

Futuwwa
12-17-2016, 11:35 PM
Fallacy of equivocation.

Eric H
12-17-2016, 11:44 PM
Greetings and peace be with you sister herb;
The absolute condemnation of others is scary, because it can easily lead to taking justice into the own hands. And this is the thing we can nowadays read from the news too often.
I watched a programme on the BBC a few days ago, called Muslims like us. It was about ten Muslims who were all strangers, and they all shared a house together for a few days. One of them was a Shia, she said that her father and brother were shot and killed whilst praying in a mosque. One of the other Muslims did not seem to think there was anything wrong in this, the Shia woman was deeply disturbed and felt frightened by him.

This does not seem what religion should be about.

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

Eric

Cherub786
12-18-2016, 01:09 AM

I watched a programme on the BBC a few days ago, called Muslims like us. It was about ten Muslims who were all strangers, and they all shared a house together for a few days. One of them was a Shia, she said that her father and brother were shot and killed whilst praying in a mosque. One of the other Muslims did not seem to think there was anything wrong in this, the Shia woman was deeply disturbed and felt frightened by him.

Eric

Hmm I found it strange that 10 Muslim strangers both male and female would agree to live together in a single house. As you probably know, our Religion frowns upon free mixing.

Nonetheless, coming to your point, the extreme sectarian hatred that has gripped the Arab world is a direct result of the Arab regimes promoting sectarianism for their own political interests, to deflect attention from their own despotism and failure to govern efficiently.

The extreme anti-Shi'ite sentiment in the Arab world was never as bad as it is today. Groups like Daesh are a manifestation of this rabidly violent anti-Shi'ism.

For some time now there has been a cold war between Khomeinist Iran and Saudi Arabia (leader of the Sunni Arab world). There are many factors for this bitter rivalry, economic, political, ideological, social, and sectarian.

Both sides are to blame for not restraining themselves. Saudi Arabia is madly bombing Yemen without any sentiment of humanity and compassion, while Iran is blindly supporting the Ba'athist regime in Syria as it massacres its own innocent people.

In my estimation, a major aspect of this problem is the deep seated authoritarianism that has taken root in the mind of the Arabs.

Authoritarianism is basically "my way or the highway" where there is little room for freedom of conscience and difference of opinion. Every single Arab state is extremely authoritarian with very few freedoms, including religious freedom. All Mosques are controlled and monitored by the State, which is an authoritarian dystopia of Orwellian proportions.

In such an atmosphere people gravitate toward violent extremism as the only expression of their dissent from the iron fist of the State.

The spiritual beauties and excellences of Islam are no longer manifested in the authoritarian Arab world, which has embraced such a toxic culture of violence, brutality and autocracy.

This is why even ordinary Arab Muslims express such shocking views, its because they have been raised in such a toxic atmosphere and they have been bereft of a moderate Islamic upbringing.

OmAbdullah
12-18-2016, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

I'm a Sunni; I follow the Hanafi madhab, and I also do not know any Shia people in real life (at least to the best of my knowledge), but I do know that no one is perfect. And I know that Islam is not inherited by default in the sense that we're not all born knowing all knowledge of Islam from day one whether we're born into the religion and not, and therefore there are probably innumerable Shia people who are raised in Shia households that do not know or are aware of the entirety of Shia teachings.

Therefore, as long as particular persons says, "La la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah," we are obliged to identify them as Muslims, especially as we're laypersons. I do not disagree that some Shia sects do have some weird teachings and some among them might show disrespect to the Sahaba (Companions) :ra:; however, we should not assume that all laypersons within Shia households do the same.

So, what I hope is that as Muslims we responsibly educate all Muslims regardless of their sectarian affiliation on what traditional Islam's positions on certain matters are and let people make informed decisions about what beliefs they should ideally hold.

Therefore, I cannot understand, regardless of whether a scholar or a layperson does this act, is blanket cursing an entire group of people, making prayers for their destruction, and hating them for their ignorance; instead, what I see the job of responsible Muslims wherever they are is to be compassionate and make prayers for guidance for any persons that they consider are not guided; anyone who does not do that is showing bad manners and is not following the prophetic methodology because al wala' wal bara' is not about egotistical proclamations but exemplifying with kindness and leniency that which is just and true representation of submission to Allah and then hopefully being an inspiration to inspire the right changes in persons.

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The servant does not reach the reality of faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself of goodness” (Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 238).

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) also said, “None of you have faith until you love for your neighbor what you love for yourself” (Sahih Muslim).

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) also said, “Righteousness (birr) is good character” (Sahih Muslim: 2553)."

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I have been sent to perfect noble character” (Sunan Al-Bayhaqee: 21301).

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Dear sister,

You are right but a few points are considerable:

Regarding a matter we have to take all texts of the Holy Quraan and Sunnah and not to take only one text.

Shia cult says that the kalimah "la ilaha illa Allaho Muhammad-ur-Rasoolullah" is not complete. So they denied the Holy Quraan and all that the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam said. This is because they attacked the root /bases of Islam!!!

You are very right that in our anger we should think of the Islamic character. BUT we are human beings. We have heart made of flesh. Our hearts burn with all of the present injustices. Muslims are killed every where and then Islam and Muslims are falsely blamed and accused. I myself considered the shias generally as Muslims but now when they killed and are killing Suni Muslims so brutally that I could never imagin. So I remembered the Hadith sharif which surely expels them from the fold of Islam. Then I started a thread with that Hadeeth but it was closed.

Now my question is, think, if Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam was here, would He (salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam) be polite and lenient to this brutal killing of all including old men, women and children??? I believe that He (salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam) would surely react justly!

As we now cannot do anything to defend the innocent Muslims, so in anger some good Muslim may say things away from the character of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam. It is not proper but Allah is غفور الرحيم. Allah doesn't like saying of bad things but see the translation of the verse 148 of the surah Al-Nisaa (An-Nisaa):

لَا يُحِبُّ اللّٰهُ الۡجَــهۡرَ بِالسُّوۡٓءِ مِنَ الۡقَوۡلِ اِلَّا مَنۡ ظُلِمَ​ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ سَمِيۡعًا عَلِيۡمًا‏ 

(4:148) Allah does not like speaking evil publicly unless one has been wronged. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

In this verse Allah used the words illa man zulim ظلم)

this word "zulim" is taken from "zulum" which means oppression, wickedness, injustice. The extreme zulum is killing, expelling the innocent from their homes in this cold winter, starving them to death. These are all the acts of extreme zulum happening at the hands of the shias, alawiees and kaafirs. Allah is our creator and knows human feelings. So Allah sent down the verse 148 of surah Al-Nisaa (An-Nisaa). It is placed in Surah "The Women". When taqwa ( the fear of Allah) ends then women and children become victims to the acts of cruel unbelievers. That is the case now!!! May Allah send HIS tremendous Help now,aameen.

Again please consider the bright side of this thread. There may be many shias who may be sincere but ignorantly remain on the wrong path which leads to Hell. If they are clearly informed that they are not Muslims, they are far away from the Siratil-Mustaqeem of the Holy Quraan, then they may try to understand the Quraan and Sunnah and may choose the Right Path of Islam.

Eric H
12-18-2016, 09:18 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Cherub786;

Hmm I found it strange that 10 Muslim strangers both male and female would agree to live together in a single house. As you probably know, our Religion frowns upon free mixing.
Sadly television programmes love to be controversial, and they seem to go out of their way to bring people together who will clash, this makes for good viewing. The women mostly wore western clothes, a couple of them could have been models, by the way they dressed. One of the men was gay, and there was a man who seemed on the outside to be more religious. When he came into the house he gave out leaflets explaining about free mixing and Islamic dress code. It was this man who was ok about Shia being gunned down. Sadly, this gave the impression, that the more religious you are, the more likely you will be to have these fundamentalist views.

I dislike programmes like this, the BBC are supposed to more helpful to our nation, we are forced to pay for the BBC, whether we want it or not. Yet what they did, was to edit ten days of living together into a two hour programme, clearly, they edited it down to tell a media centred version of Muslims, that in my opinion was not helpful to Islam.

Eric

sister herb
12-18-2016, 09:49 AM

Eric
I have always thought that we have to look dispassionately, unbiased and honestly things what happen in this world. It has been my way to think as long I have made the human right works. It has been hard way to live as I have seen a lot from the darker side of the human´s minds. I have testified a lot of horrifying acts, hate, anger, cruelty against innocents. But when trying to be absolute equal, I have seen that those whose are able to do the most cruel acts against humanity, haven´t always been kafirs. Some sort of lack of empathy and humanity is the thing what may occur with anyone, with every groups. I understand anger when we read violence against our own group like now in Syria. But do we also understand similar crimes in other parts of the world, specially when victims have been those kafirs like in Yemen? Have we enough bravery to be equal and remember that all lives matter?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 01:24 PM
The Shi`a Belief Regarding Mut`ah (Temporary Marriages):

[Note: Mut`ah is a temporary marriage contract. For example, you say to a woman, "I'm marrying you for one week." It can be any amount of time. Can be as long as a number of years or as short as a day. It's just basically legal prostitution. According to Islaam, it is Haraam. The Shi`as, though, not only believe in it, they even attach the highest levels of reward to it.]

azc
12-18-2016, 03:43 PM
The Shi`a Belief Regarding Mut`ah (Temporary Marriages): [Note: Mut`ah is a temporary marriage contract. For example, you say to a woman, "I'm marrying you for one week." It can be any amount of time. Can be as long as a number of years or as short as a day. It's just basically legal prostitution. According to Islaam, it is Haraam. The Shi`as, though, not only believe in it, they even attach the highest levels of reward to it.]
http://islamic-forum.net/

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 05:23 PM
I used to post on that forum in the past. But then it went down for a while, and when it came back I wasn't active any longer. The date of the posts not being shown makes things a bit difficult.

anatolian
12-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Apart from sectarian discussion I also think that Iran was the most strong country in the middle east against the imperial forces. They however slowly switch to a more imperialist position now themselves . Western imperialism swallows up everything today.

anatolian
12-18-2016, 06:14 PM
That's a modern day ideology, akhi. The `Ulamaa of the past adopted the following approach to the Shi`as:

The Madh-hab of Tashyee`/Tashayyu` (Shi'ism) is Kufr. Those who attribute themselves to this Madh-hab are, therefore, Kaafirs, just as one who attributes himself to Christianity, or to Judaism, or to Hinduism, or to any other religion.

You are ignoring the issue of affiliation. Answer the question for me:

What is your opinion of a person who says: "I am a Supporter of ISIS". Let's say a member joins, and puts that as his signature, and his display picture, and even makes a thread saying it. A whole thread saying he supports them, loves them, makes Du`aa for them, that he affiliates himself to them, etc.

What will you say?
I would be OK with anyone who says whatever he wants in a forum as long as it doesnt directly target innocent people. You can show your support to ISIS here but you can't call for an attack on innocent people. You will be offcourse disabled from doing this.

OmAbdullah
12-18-2016, 06:46 PM

How blind can people be? What is difficult to understand about this?

What Nifaaq (hypocrisy) is this? Don't you realise it? Do you not see what happens? If someone affiliates himself to AQ or "ISIS", there are a lot who will not hesitate to call him a "Kaafir" and wish for him to go to hell. But if someone joins the forum and says that he is a Shi`a, then everyone jumps to defend him, make excuses for him, try to change the Qur'aan for him?

What is this? Why do you regard the affiliation of Bakr as a crime but not the affiliation of Zaid? Where is the difference?

Assalaamo alaikum.

The reason of this attitude is that most of the Muslims are far away from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of Allah's Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam. The present situation proves that the whole world is in terrible darkness. Even the Muslim world is also in the darkness of ignorance. They either don't read the Holy Quraan or they just recite it to earn some reward but do not try to understand and follow it. The result is that for Islam there is no gheerah (esteem). Most of them follow the western culture blindly and consider it to be their pride.

Regarding the ISIS, I have a question from any person whether a Muslim or a non-Muslim. Since long the so called super powers have been trying to wipe out this nation because she implements the Law of Islam. So the Powerful non-Muslims tried their best to wipe it out from the surface of the earth but they couldn't do that until now!!! Why??? What is the answer to this question???

Particularly, think about the very recent war on Mosul and Ar-Raqqah! I tried to know from many news. Although the western media doesn't give proper news but there are some who give information on the net. Also a little comes out from Al-Jazeera news. I found some people complaining on the net that so much killing and brutality is happening in Aleppo but the general media is completely silent about it!!! This is because Muslims are tortured and killed. If a Christian or some other non-Muslim was harmed a little the media would scream and the whole world would stand up on his side!!! So the media now doesn't say what was the result of the war on Mosul. But some people used to give the facts on different channels of the net.

Thus according to those news, on the Mosul side there were 100,000 shia forces called Al-Hashad Al-Sha'bi. Then there were Iraqi forces plus Peshi marga forces. I think those were more than a fifty thousand. They were heavily equipped with tanks etc. On Ar-Raqqah also were and are forces like that. It means that total forces against them are about 200,000! On both fronts those forces have been helped by air strikes from American, French, Russian, British and many other air planes! According to the news (probably Al-Jazeera news) the ISIS had at the most ten thousand soldiers who had to fight for their defense on many fronts thus they were divided. Also in some of the cities which were taken by the Iraqi forces, they found only simple factories which made only some explosives that the ISIS used to fill up the cars and with them they used to target the enemies. Like the Trench Battle at the time of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam, they have made trench around Mosul and managed fire and smoke in the trench for defending themselves. But they had no rockets or Chlorine bombs to use otherwise they would have used them on the surrounding enemies. As they didn’t use any such weapon, so it proves that they do not have it. so in the past the accusations on them that they had rockets and chlorine bombs were false!!!

Then how they defeated those huge and heavily equipped armies??? This is my question.
It is said by some news that about one third of the Iraqi forces are killed and injured and their hospitals are full of the dead and injured people. How it happened at the hands of the ISIS forces which are so much limited and unequipped?

I wonder and say Allaho Akbar!!! Here is the translation of some of the verses of the Holy Quraan:

8. Verily, in this is an Ayah (proof or sign), yet most of them (polytheists, pagans, etc., who do not believe in Resurrection) are not believers.

Another translation of this verse is:

8. Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers

9. And verily, your Lord! He is truly the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.

(Surah Al-Shu’araa (Ash-Shu'araa) verses 8 and 9)
************************************************** *******************************************I****** *
I sincerely advise all to take heed and stop torturing and killing the true Muslims because Allah is The Mighty, the Merciful. Until now Allah has given time to the transgressors to think and take heed but along with that Allah also shows signs and informs all that Allah Is the Mighty, Allah’s seizing and punishing will be very severe.

Cherub786
12-18-2016, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Assalaamo alaikum.
Regarding the ISIS, I have a question from any person whether a Muslim or a non-Muslim. Since long the so called super powers have been trying to wipe out this nation because she implements the Law of Islam. So the Powerful non-Muslims tried their best to wipe it out from the surface of the earth but they couldn't do that until now!!! Why??? What is the answer to this question???

Particularly, think about the very recent war on Mosul and Ar-Raqqah!
Wa alaikum as salaam.

You are presuming that Daesh/Isis is implementing the Law of Islam. I can tell you that nothing is further from the truth. Daesh are violating the pure Laws of Islam left and right. They are murdering innocent civilians, engaging in acts of terrorism, suicide kamikaze style attacks, beheading people, mutilating corpses, raping women, and all other sorts of brutality.

Daesh are fighting against Muslims like typical Kharijites.

You claim that no one is able to wipe them out. Actually, Daesh are collapsing rapidly. They haven't made any territorial expansion but are on the defensive and their so called state is falling. They are losing in Mosul badly and withdrawing.

In Sha Allah, soon Daesh will be finished, just like Qaeda was defeated before them.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cherub786
Wa alaikum as salaam.
There is something that I need to know from you.

Are you a Sunni, or a Shi`a?

Just a question.

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 07:20 PM

Ya know what I find amusing?

Muslims claiming Shia this Sunni that and wearing Armani, Versace and all them other "gay designer labels". Yep, they were all homosexual.

Until we can remove the labels we wear to impress others, we have no right and are in no position to judge a label another wears.

Simple. Logic.

Bro EricH, I agree with your post 100% and was reminded of when Jesus pbuh said according to the NT "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Wisdom like that, can move people.

Scimi

Cherub786
12-18-2016, 07:27 PM
There is something that I need to know from you.

Are you a Sunni, or a Shi`a?

Just a question.
Theologically I belong to Ahlus Sunnati wal Jama'ah.

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Theologically I belong to Ahlus Sunnati wal Jama'ah.
and politically? :D

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Muslims claiming Shia this Sunni that and wearing Armani, Versace and all them other "gay designer labels". Yep, they were all homosexual.
I'm anti-designer labels myself. I never wear those stuff. Also, I find it to be absolute Israaf (wastage of money) to spend a ton of money on something just because of a stupid label when you can get the same thing for 5% of that price if it doesn't have the label. People waste money on Louis Vuitton handbags for no reason other than to brag. It's $55,500 for the Louis Vuitton: City Steamer handbag. The only reason a person would buy it is to brag about how much money they have, so much so that they are able to waste it on junk.

It's like Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan, about how people act:

يَقُولُ أَهْلَكْتُ مَالًا لُبَدًا
أَيَحْسَبُ أَنْ لَمْ يَرَهُ أَحَدٌ

"He (human beings) says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"

Does he think that none sees him?" [Soorah al-Balad, 90:6-7]

Designer labels are for people with small minds.

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 07:35 PM

Designer labels are for people with small minds.
Generally, labelling people is the same thing.

Scimi

EDIT: in this very forum, I've been called Shia, Sufi, Deobandi, Ashari, and even Non Muslim faker...

...labels sure are amusing bro.

Water off a ducks back though.

Look bro, I do not like the opinions of those who identify as Rafid.

But let's not forget how the Prophet pbuh responded to the insults of the Quraish? He laughed with them, and when the sahabi became confused and asked why he was laughing when they (the quraish) were hurling abuse at him, he responded with "that is not my name, my name is Muhammad, and the person they are talking about is *enter derogatory name here*"

Now, if he could see the accusations as false and not worth taking seriously, why the heck are we?

Let's not forget, those who slander the pious dead, are worse because the dead cannot be alive today to defend themselves.

Now, why waste time on the living dead, like those trouble makers?

They will get their just dues, you know it, so do I.

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 07:41 PM
Generally, labelling people is the same thing.

Scimi
Except that people have made up the labels themselves. People invented the label of "Shi`a" and pin that label to their shirt. "Proudly Shi`a". So, when we call them a Shi`a, we can't be said to be labeling them, can we? We're calling them what they call themselves.

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 07:42 PM
Salaam bro, I made an edit to my post above and have also takcled this line of enquiry as well.

Scimi

Cherub786
12-18-2016, 08:05 PM
and politically? :D

Scimi
Ahlus Sunnati wal Jama’ah represents the theology and methodology of the Prophet’s Companions (Allah be pleased with them).

However, politically the Prophet’s Companions had diverse views and tendencies.

I affiliate myself with the political views of the eminent Sahabi, Suleman b. Surad al-Khuza’i (Allah be pleased with him), who led the Tawwabun (penitent) movement.

So politically I affiliate myself with the ideology of the Tawwabun movement.

*Edit* The symbol of the Dhul Fiqar (forked sword) in my Avatar should be a major clue for you

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 08:12 PM
Interesting, a Shia enemy of the Rafidi cult and their precursors. Politically speaking of course.

Scimi

EDIT:

sorry, I forgot to mention what it was that I found interesting lol.

You, beating a dead horse. Politically speaking of course.

:D

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-18-2016, 09:48 PM
So politically I affiliate myself with the ideology of the Tawwabun movement.
These ones?

https://answersforshiafriend.wordpre...-deserted-him/

So you follow the Tawwabun movement. What exactly does that mean, to you? You say you follow them politically. How is that affecting your actions? The Tawwabun was started by people who deserted Hadhrat Husain رضي الله عنه, and they tried to do things to make up for it. You were not involved in that entire affair. It happened over a thousand years before you were born. Why do you affiliate yourself to them? Also, what exactly is it that you do, as a member of the Tawwabun Movement?

Scimitar
12-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Like I said, it's like beating a dead horse.

Scimi

Cherub786
12-18-2016, 10:37 PM
These ones?

https://answersforshiafriend.wordpre...-deserted-him/

So you follow the Tawwabun movement. What exactly does that mean, to you? You say you follow them politically. How is that affecting your actions? The Tawwabun was started by people who deserted Hadhrat Husain رضي الله عنه, and they tried to do things to make up for it. You were not involved in that entire affair. It happened over a thousand years before you were born. Why do you affiliate yourself to them? Also, what exactly is it that you do, as a member of the Tawwabun Movement?
The Tawwabun movement’s actions are history as you so nicely point out.
But I am affiliating myself with the thinking of the movement, the “political ideology” if you will.
It is characterized by rejection of Yazid b. Mu’awiya and the Umayyad government, and political allegiance to ‘Ali b. Abi Talib and his progeny, Hussain (Allah be pleased with them).
This is why the elders of Tawwabun wrote letters to Hussain (Allah be pleased with him), because they desired that he should come and lead them in Kufa. This is the political ideology that I am referring to and adhere to personally. I am an anti-Umayyad and believe that the political administration of the Muslim Ummah is most suitable for the Ahl-al-Bayt.
Now regrettably, the Tawwabun, due to fear of Yazid’s governor in Kufa and fear of retribution, did not muster up the courage to help Hussain (Allah be pleased with him) resulting in his tragic martyrdom on the plains of Karbala.
But they were redeemed after the martyrdom when they felt guilty and decided to repent for their failure to act. They took inspiration from the story of the Israelites who wanted to repent for having worshiped the Golden Calf. The way they decided to repent was to slay the idolaters who persisted in worship of the Golden Calf, through which they themselves would end up being killed.
Similarly, the Tawwabun made the right decision that they will fight and get revenge against the murderers of Hussain (Allah be pleased with him), and they knew that they would themselves end up being martyred in this noble cause, so the spilling of their own blood would be an atonement for their sin, so that their repentance would be complete and Allah will become happy with them.

The idea of the Tawwabun movement is still relevant today because people like me have the same political views that we must support the Ahl-al-Bayt and they are best suited for the political administration of the Ummah.

azc
12-19-2016, 02:00 AM
@huzaifa h ibn Adam -- hope you know that trippoly sunni/Hani is here... http://twelvershia.net/

Zafran
12-19-2016, 03:29 AM
so.......whos shutting the thread down - doesnt this break forum rules??

13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

seriously its odd that mods forget what this forum is meant to be about? Just because the guys got "scholar" on his name doesn't give him a free pass?

Snel
12-19-2016, 11:29 AM
The Belief of the Shi`a Cult: The "Purest Tawheed" is to worship Hadhrat Faatimah رضي الله عنها, and the 12th Imaam controls the universe, not Allaah Ta`aalaa (Na`oodhubillaah):

These shia bring all modern comedians to shame! Thanks for a good laugh.

Eric H
12-19-2016, 12:26 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Zafran;

13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
It's sad these threads exist.

Eric

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-19-2016, 12:51 PM
@huzaifah ibn Adam -- hope you know that trippoly sunni/Hani is here... http://twelvershia.net/
Yes, I know. I've known Tripoly Sunni from back on SunniForum.

sister herb
12-19-2016, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran

seriously its odd that mods forget what this forum is meant to be about? Just because the guys got "scholar" on his name doesn't give him a free pass?
I couldn´t agree more.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-19-2016, 12:56 PM

Do you deny that the Shi`as hold these beliefs?

If not, what is your problem with the thread? You hate that the truth is being revealed?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-19-2016, 12:58 PM
I couldn´t agree more.
Respected sister,

You have not yet given a reason as to why the thread should not exist. Do you deny that the videos are true? Do you feel that the information and videos posted here are false? That the Shi`as did not actually make these statements? Because each and every one of these videos and statements can be confirmed.

If not, and you agree that the videos are true and the information posted is true, then why should it be hidden away? Why should it not be mentioned?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Hezbollah (the Shi`as) are Border Guards for Israel:

Eric H
12-19-2016, 01:20 PM

what is your problem with the thread?
The problem as I see it, is that it is spreading enmity. What will Sunni think about Shia, after reading this thread? What is a Shia going to think about Sunni, after reading this thread?

You hate that the truth is being revealed?
Anything that leads to mercy, forgiveness, peace and kindness leads to truth. We turn the truth against ourselves, in order to strive to change ourselves.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God,

Eric

azc
12-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Yes, I know. I've known Tripoly Sunni from back on SunniForum.
SF guys are here.http://www.muftisays.com/forums/

sister herb
12-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Here are many ways how to tell the truth.

muslim brother
12-19-2016, 01:49 PM
sunnis and shias are killing each other in pakistan
the same in syria
the same in yemen
the same in iraq

:threadclo
:thumbs_do

Muhammad
12-19-2016, 03:00 PM
:salamext:

You are right in that we do discourage sectarian discussions, as a general rule, to avoid argumentation and generating confusion. At the same time, we did have a whole section dedicated to warning Muslims against deviated ideologies, which served as a repository where debate did not usually take place (that section became merged with another one). So whilst it is not the focus of this forum, these issues have not totally been ignored.

The reason we have allowed this thread, as with previous cases, is that facts do need to be made clear sometimes. We cannot remain in ignorance and confusion when this conflict is so apparent in the world today and will not go away if we simply turn a blind eye. Unfortunately people have become much too lax towards the Shi`a creed, with many people these days actually defending them and taking their part against Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah, hence some of these posts are intended as a kind of "wake-up call". After all, the most important aspect of our Deen is aqeedah. Muslims must be educated on every aspect of this. There is no acceptance of the erroneous Shia creed - in whatever form it takes. Muslims must be made aware of what this is.

Having said this, perhaps it is better for the thread to be closed to prevent off-topic posts and so that it serves as a resource. Any pertinent issues can be added to it later if needed, :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.