/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

AnotherMuslim
12-14-2016, 07:09 PM
Assalamu Alaykum I am a 19 year old Muslim and I joined so I could find Muslims to talk to because I feel like everyday I am becoming less and less a muslim and I would like any advice anyone could give me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-14-2016, 07:13 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. :D Here are a plenty of Muslims whose may help you.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 07:34 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, sister.

Are there any issues in particular that are confusing you or that you can't understand? If so, post them and the members will try their best to explain, In Shaa Allaah.

drac16
12-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Wa alaykum salam

We'll do our best to help you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Delete.
12-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Wa alaykum a'salam. Keep your prayer, keep your prayer, keep your prayer, don't give it up for all the world. It is my advice to you, sister.

greenhill
12-14-2016, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

You don't have to ask questions to learn here… there are plenty in the archives to read. Just don't neglect your other activities as it is so easy to get engrossed with reading the large number of posts and comments. You can add to them too!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Almas s
12-15-2016, 10:00 AM
Assalamu walaikum I am new to forum

muslim brother
12-17-2016, 11:15 AM
:wa:

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnotherMuslim
Assalamu Alaykum I am a 19 year old Muslim and I joined so I could find Muslims to talk to because I feel like everyday I am becoming less and less a muslim and I would like any advice anyone could give me.
Wa Alaikum Assalam Sister

Welcome!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.