/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love with my cousin, but my family won't allow it....

Mustafa16
12-24-2016, 02:13 PM
I'm 17, and Im in love with my 15 year old female cousin...when we get older I want to marry her.....but when I told my father about this, he said he won't allow it and that it was incest, and when I told my aunt i was in love with my cousin, she got mad and said, "don't ever let me hear this again, you two are like siblings" and right now my cousin's father is in prison for ties to the Gulen movement, and her mother may be next.....i called my grandmother's house phone number and my cousin responded, and we chatted, and my heart melted.....pls pls pls help me....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-24-2016, 04:20 PM
What exactly do you need help with - your father and your aunt both have disapproved. So that is enough for you to know. Move on with your life.

Forget about all this love business. Finish your education, find a job and once you are able to provide, then start looking for a wife. Right now, you are too immature and not ready.

ruglifeTX
12-24-2016, 04:22 PM
There are so many red flags on this post that I want to address but the first is your age . You don't need to worry about love . Just like alpha dude said. Get an education get settled in your life

azc
12-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Concentrate on your study and your career. When you stand on your feet then you decide what to do. You can go for court marriage

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rapunzel
12-26-2016, 05:44 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalam alaikoum brother,

I personally think you and your cousin are very young (too young) to even consider a mariage. As the comments above, I suggest you first get your life on track. For now focus on your education and try to work on yourself as a person, so when the time is ready for you to get married you have something to offer.
Also I think it's important for you to reflect on why you want to get married to her. Does she have particular characteristics you should be looking for in a spouse or is it just hormons?
And if both your parents and hers disappove, you should really be thinking about if you want to continue this? I mean having your parents' and family's blessing is a really important thing.

My advise is to focus on yourself first. Mariage is a lifetime thing, it's a big responsibility. It's not something you should be worrying about at that age.
Pray to Allah (swt) for guidance and when the time is right He'll place your heart in the hands of the right women for you.

The best of luck,
Wa salam,
Rapunzel

keiv
12-26-2016, 07:21 PM
Bro, you haven't even been here a year and the amount of love threads you have is insane. I'm barely on here but it seems like more often than not, I see a new love thread popping up when I do come here. You've made threads talking about how you love one girl whose younger than you, one girl whose older than you, one girls whose the same age as you, one girl you want to marry after college, a cousin (or two?), and so on.

Doesn't this concern you? What if you DO get married to one of these girls and you end up loving the next girl that passes by you on your way to the grocery store?

ruglifeTX
12-26-2016, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
Bro, you haven't even been here a year and the amount of love threads you have is insane. I'm barely on here but it seems like more often than not, I see a new love thread popping up when I do come here. You've made threads talking about how you love one girl whose younger than you, one girl whose older than you, one girls whose the same age as you, one girl you want to marry after college, a cousin (or two?), and so on.

Doesn't this concern you? What if you DO get married to one of these girls and you end up loving the next girl that passes by you on your way to the grocery store?
Or it's this group of people hate him for this or that .its just young kid drama. He seems like he is starving for attention.

MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 08:51 AM
Assalam walaikum. First of all, it is not incest. Are your father and aunt Muslim? If they are, they should know that. This is not something for me or a lot of people but if that's how you feel, then you should talk to her before you let this go any further. Perhaps her vulnerable situation is stirring up these feelings in you? What if she doesn't even feel the same way about you? You need to find out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.