/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice 'what should i do?'

MuhammadSajidHA
12-31-2016, 07:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

A year ago i got divine enlighment(hidayah), i was a muslim by birth but was an unconcious one... after getting hidayah i realized that the only way to success is Islam... then i began to abide by the islamic shari'ah... and those beautiful rules had made my life so much sweeter than it was before... i became a devoted muslim ALHAMDULILLAH..... but after some good months of devotion and sweet life i began to experience lack of devotion, not lack of iman, but the want to abide by the shari'ah got decreased. At first my nafl amals began to decrease then i began to give up farz salahs....after a year of gradual decrease of devotion, now i think i am in the same state as i was before hidayah. What went wrong? I don't know.. but some thing is gradually taking me away from islam.... what should i do now to recover myself and become devoted forever... may ALLAH(Subhanahua Ta'ala) shows me what to do through this medium.... pls help me what should i do???? is anyone out there who is suffering from the same problem???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
12-31-2016, 11:28 PM
I'm going through the same thing. It will pass, though. The lack of energy is probably just temporary. Just try to be consistent with your prayers and Allah azza wa jal will increase your faith. :D

azc
01-01-2017, 02:51 AM
It's common occurrence, a seeker of hidayat faces along the path of truth. Keep clinging to fundamentals, do lot of dua. Whether your heart likes or not. Be courageous to defeat shaytan. Keep in touch with pious scholars and noble Muslims.Download lectures here: http://yunuspatel.co.za/

talibilm
01-01-2017, 09:00 AM
:sl:

Eeman of ordinary people does move in a zigzag pattern while Angels eeman is always the same but Allah's Prophet s eeman is on the increase always ie in ascending order since Allah tests his prophets the most and with every successful test their eeman increases. We should know Allah 's beloved messenger Prophet :saws: who Allah gave 1000's of Miracles had a fall from a camel and scorpion had bit him once during his salah and he did fall ill too. Such were tests even to his beloved Noble Prophet

Things to care for eeman are

1) Careful in eating halal cut food , if its doubful even in a muslim shop recite ' bismillahi Allahu akbar

2) saving your eye sight is very important. those who saved their eye sight from haram will feel the sweetness of eeman is what is known from hadith

3) Think about death frequently and that you are going to sleep alone in a pit away from your all loved ones and comforts. Our may tens of years have passed like few years so we should wonder how long , how many maximum years we are going to live if Allah made us to live. Death is the ultimate truth

4) ponder on the Noble Quran verses about Creations of Allah and Ponder on the things Allah had created WITHIN YOU (your body- eye,ear tongue ,bones, intestines etc you were non existent before few decades ....) all just came from a drop of hated fluid and outside you. like just think how Allah stored the coconut water at a right place in a nut but even if you squeezed the whole tree you will not even gets few drops of water, subhanallah , How Glorified is Allah the Creator and the planner ?

Such there 1000's to think about this Huge vast of land though its just 1/3rd of this globe and 2/3rd being water but still just 1/100000 of the Sun . So many stars bigger a million times So watch stars , read Astronomy and see the Might of Allah .

4) Never miss your fard salah and do Dhikr La ilaaha illallaah from heart only to please your Creator with Iklaas since Heart gets stained with sins and this dzikr renews your heart and eeman

5) Sit in a garden and see those beautiful creatures and insects .Be good to Allah's creations humans and animals . Be kind with them and think both of you come from the same Master Allah.

6) Talk to Allah he is always hearing and watching you.

and more Inshallah

May Allah gives us Strong eeman , Ameen .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadSajidHA
01-02-2017, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:sl:

Eeman of ordinary people does move in a zigzag pattern while Angels eeman is always the same but Allah's Prophet s eeman is on the increase always ie in ascending order since Allah tests his prophets the most and with every successful test their eeman increases. We should know Allah 's beloved messenger Prophet :saws: who Allah gave 1000's of Miracles had a fall from a camel and scorpion had bit him once during his salah and he did fall ill too. Such were tests even to his beloved Noble Prophet

Things to care for eeman are

1) Careful in eating halal cut food , if its doubful even in a muslim shop recite ' bismillahi Allahu akbar

2) saving your eye sight is very important. those who saved their eye sight from haram will feel the sweetness of eeman is what is known from hadith

3) Think about death frequently and that you are going to sleep alone in a pit away from your all loved ones and comforts. Our may tens of years have passed like few years so we should wonder how long , how many maximum years we are going to live if Allah made us to live. Death is the ultimate truth

4) ponder on the Noble Quran verses about Creations of Allah and Ponder on the things Allah had created WITHIN YOU (your body- eye,ear tongue ,bones, intestines etc you were non existent before few decades ....) all just came from a drop of hated fluid and outside you. like just think how Allah stored the coconut water at a right place in a nut but even if you squeezed the whole tree you will not even gets few drops of water, subhanallah , How Glorified is Allah the Creator and the planner ?

Such there 1000's to think about this Huge vast of land though its just 1/3rd of this globe and 2/3rd being water but still just 1/100000 of the Sun . So many stars bigger a million times So watch stars , read Astronomy and see the Might of Allah .

4) Never miss your fard salah and do Dhikr La ilaaha illallaah from heart only to please your Creator with Iklaas since Heart gets stained with sins and this dzikr renews your heart and eeman

5) Sit in a garden and see those beautiful creatures and insects .Be good to Allah's creations humans and animals . Be kind with them and think both of you come from the same Master Allah.

6) Talk to Allah he is always hearing and watching you.

and more Inshallah

May Allah gives us Strong eeman , Ameen .
Thank you soooo much jajakallahu khaire...

MuhammadSajidHA
01-02-2017, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
It's common occurrence, a seeker of hidayat faces along the path of truth. Keep clinging to fundamentals, do lot of dua. Whether your heart likes or not. Be courageous to defeat shaytan. Keep in touch with pious scholars and noble Muslims.Download lectures here: http://yunuspatel.co.za/
Jajakallahu khaire... thank you sooo much

MuhammadSajidHA
01-02-2017, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
I'm going through the same thing. It will pass, though. The lack of energy is probably just temporary. Just try to be consistent with your prayers and Allah azza wa jal will increase your faith. :D
Insha'allah

Eric H
01-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Greetings and peace be with you MuhammadSajidHA;

I am only 67, and I have experienced good days and bad days, good years and bad years, life is a struggle. It is an illusion to think that you can be on a high for the whole of your life.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a great mystery, Lord, grant me the wisdom and strength to do your will, and the peace and serenity to live this day and every day, knowing that you hold me in the palm of your hand.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in Allah.

Eric

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 01:15 PM
I am a muslim but i am not a muslim by birth i wrote it to my profile you can read

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.