/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question beautiful very strong noble rich christian lady wants to get married ?

Akeyi
01-04-2017, 08:08 PM
First the hadith
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: (Women may be married for four things: wealth, beauty, lineage or religious commitment)

so this woman is one of the most powerful girls of his time so she could buy all the make up materials so she could be very beautiful. so we can say she is very beautiful.

He has one of the most knowing lineage she is noble of her country one of the greatest nobles of her country.

She can print money and other stuff.

And his grandmother wants this girl to marry someone. And she wants to marry with him. And this is told the someone in the family of the guy. And he said astaghfirullah and refused and forbid that marriage.

I am asking if any of you know this thing.

Isn't this one of the greatest commitments to the Sunnah.

And most importantly this happened in real life in history. I dont know if any of you read it. Tomorrow i will check and see if anyone already found the answer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-05-2017, 03:44 AM
(1)) beautiful, (2) very strong, (3) noble, (4) rich, (5) christian lady.........? Your offer is great ! why don't you try brother..? I'd try if I were not married.

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 05:19 AM
Yes but she is dead second offer not to me 3 proposed guys family forbid it 4 it is a question i want answer

ardianto
01-05-2017, 10:24 AM
I am really not sure if that story is true story, especially because the lady is described very exaggerated, not realistic. She is not only very beautiful, but also "has one of the most knowing lineage she is noble of her country one of the greatest nobles of her country. ....She can print money and other stuff". The lady like this exist only in fairy tale.

I guess, this is just a story that created with purpose to prevent Muslim men marry Christian women.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-05-2017, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
First the hadith
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: (Women may be married for four things: wealth, beauty, lineage or religious commitment)
The hadith you have quoted is incomplete. Here the complete version :

“A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
(Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Hurayrah)

This hadith is not a suggestion that a man should marry a woman who has all criteria above. But the meaning of this hadith is, there are four (common) reasons for a man to marry a woman. Because her wealth, or because her beauty, or because her lineage, or because her religious commitment. But, when you seek a wife, and you must choose one of few women who each has one of the criteria above, you should choose who is religiously-committed, because this is the best choice.

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I am really not sure if that story is true story, especially because the lady is described very exaggerated, not realistic. She is not only very beautiful, but also "has one of the most knowing lineage she is noble of her country one of the greatest nobles of her country. ....She can print money and other stuff". The lady like this exist only in fairy tale.

I guess, this is just a story that created with purpose to prevent Muslim men marry Christian women.
The hadith you have quoted is incomplete. Here the complete version :

“A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
(Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Hurayrah)

This hadith is not a suggestion that a man should marry a woman who has all criteria above. But the meaning of this hadith is, there are four (common) reasons for a man to marry a woman. Because her wealth, or because her beauty, or because her lineage, or because her religious commitment. But, when you seek a wife, and you must choose one of few women who each has one of the criteria above, you should choose who is religiously-committed, because this is the best choice.
ok

ok ok contunie of the hadith is like you said. But this story is not story it is a fact happened in the history because of this it is a question. And i will give a hint because it seems noone knows as much as i know.

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 01:20 PM
i was able to edit what i wrote now i am not how stupid is this i was gonna edit and put hint i mentioned. But other people can edit what i wrote how stupid more it can be.

here is the tip

TİP: ask Showkat

aaj
01-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Mny may have not read that hadith so it's best to provide the whole hadith, otherwise it's misleading.

Regarding this noble rich women who can print money too, is she chaste? Islam says allowed for marriage to you are from people of the book who are chaste.

And even if she meets all the criteria, there is no requirement to marry her. A muslim may reject her because she is not a Muslim, a religious and God fearing Muslim is better any day of the week because you want someone who will be able to raise your kids on Islam.

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
Mny may have not read that hadith so it's best to provide the whole hadith, otherwise it's misleading.

Regarding this noble rich women who can print money too, is she chaste? Islam says allowed for marriage to you are from people of the book who are chaste.

And even if she meets all the criteria, there is no requirement to marry her. A muslim may reject her because she is not a Muslim, a religious and God fearing Muslim is better any day of the week because you want someone who will be able to raise your kids on Islam.
That is point of this post to show how great what this man does anyone can reject a girl but this girl is in the highest limits of any of the things mentioned

ardianto
01-05-2017, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
ok

ok ok contunie of the hadith is like you said. But this story is not story it is a fact happened in the history because of this it is a question. And i will give a hint because it seems noone knows as much as i know.
Many true events in history have been exaggerated by people, and finally becoming far from fact. The story in your post maybe based on the true event. But I am sure, has been exaggerated, and has gone far from the real story. I 'detect' it from description of the lady that too perfect.

By the way, what question do you want to ask?.

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Many true events in history have been exaggerated by people, and finally becoming far from fact. The story in your post maybe based on the true event. But I am sure, has been exaggerated, and has gone far from the real story. I 'detect' it from description of the lady that too perfect.

By the way, what question do you want to ask?.
first this is a quiz so i ask the questions. and if i say the answer then there is no meaning i already gave a hint. it is reader duty find ansswer

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 05:31 PM
after the first hint i understand how low your history knowledge is so i decided to give another hint.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogheda_United

Akeyi
01-06-2017, 01:37 PM
you ignorant people you dont know anything or it is worse or you have so arragonce to say what you know.

Girl was granddaughter of queen victoria. And guy was ULU HAKAN SULTAN PADİŞAH V MURAD HAN HAZRETLERİ and guy who said astaghfirullah and forbid that marriage is the same Padişah here https://www.islamicboard.com/general...eda#post889317

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.