/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was Adam tall only in paradise or on earth as well?

TDWT
01-26-2017, 01:56 PM
I read this here:

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/20...60-cubits.html

and as well, this:

ليس معناه أن قامات الناس لم تزل تنقص في كل قرن، بل المراد أن الجسم الإنسان لم يزل ناقصاً بعده. ويؤخذ هذا مما قدمناه عن شيخ مشايخنا الكشميري رحمه الله أن ستين ذراعاً إنما كانت مقدار قامة آدم عليه السلام في الجنّة، فلما نزل عنها عاد إلى القصر، ولم يزل أبناؤه يولدون بقرب من هذه القامة إلى يومنا الآن، وإنما يرجعون إلى أصل قامتهم حينما يعودون إلى الجنّة. فقوله عليه السلام: "لم يزل ينقص": معناه: أنه لم يزل يولد ناقصاً، والله سبحانه وتعالى أعلم

“It does not mean the height of people has not ceased decreasing with every generation, rather it means the human body has not ceased to be imperfect thereafter. This is taken from what has reached us from the teacher of our teachers (Anwar Shah) al-Kashmiri, may Allah have mercy on him, that sixty hands was the height of Adam in the Paradise and when he fell from it he became short and to this day of ours his children have not ceased to be on almost the same (short) height. And they will return to their original height when they go back to Paradise. So the saying of Prophet (May peace be upon him), "they have not stopped being short" means that have they not stopped being born imperfect i.e. on the same short height.

I was wondering, is this accurate/true according to the ulema?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
01-26-2017, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TDWT
I was wondering, is this accurate/true according to the ulema?
I am wondering why it matters?

Scimi

TDWT
01-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Well science has shown that humans have been getting taller ever since actually

Scimitar
01-26-2017, 05:37 PM
You ever research the Smithsonian Institute? And how they took every giant human fossil discovered over the world, and they were never seen again?

Scimi

EDIT: you may still find traces of giants, just not their fossils, because the Smithsonian, archives them all and they are never seen again (because if they showed the fossils belonging to giant human beings - the unbelieving world will do a U-turn on the theory of evolution, savvy?) ... so, if all the fossils have been hidden from the public eye, what traces can you find?

Well, how about this?

there are many like this, here is a short compilation:

Enjoy,

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
01-26-2017, 07:01 PM
What science? the one that wants you to think you came from a monkey?

look up bottleneck effect.

species shrink over time due to inbreeding

Scimitar
01-26-2017, 07:08 PM
Bro, let's lead him to an easy chase :)

in sha Allah.

lets start with the philosophical argument - ie: the powerful organisations such as Smithsonian are wholly atheist and have an agenda to make geology, archaeology and palynology and invertebrate paleontology seem to side with the theory of evolution.

So it stands to reasons why they would make fossils of giant humans disappear and then deny they ever had them in the first place.

Next we can show how the scientific establishment attempted to fake an human/ape skull by claiming it was in the process of evolution - check out Piltdown man on google and see that hoax exposed decades after the world had accepted ToE... what a con.

I can go on, but let's start slow. in sha Allah

Scimi

TDWT
01-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Instead of denying evolution, maybe god just made it looked like humans evolved(inserted them around the same time) like how he made it look like jesus was crucified

Scimitar
01-26-2017, 11:46 PM
We need to go real slow I think :D

Scimi

TDWT
01-26-2017, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
We need to go real slow I think :D

Scimi
What is wrong with what I said? Why can't we say he just made it look like adam evolved? That is what Yasir qadhi thinks?

TDWT
01-27-2017, 12:24 AM
@Huzaifah ibn Adam

Thoughts?

Scimitar
01-27-2017, 12:55 AM
Made it look like Adam evolved? where? How? I haven't seen any transitional fossils of ape/human hybrids - have you? :D

Yasir Qadhi is a scholar - not a scientist, or biologist. When Yasir Qadhi says "Allah may have done so and so" - you have to also entertain that "may" is one massive "IF" - and that "IF" suggests that God intended to lead mankind astray... and as far as I am aware my bro, that was satans plan, to lead mankind astray. Not God's. God allowed satan to lead mankind astray. But those who are firm on belief, will never be swayed.

Allah's wants the best for humanity, to believe in HIM so we may be saved in the next life. Allah does not send out Mixed Signs - revelation saying one thing, and science - another. NO. That's the scientists saying another thing - science itself says nothing. Science is an investigative process you can learn in order to arrive at scientific truths, and evolution is not one of those truths.

Scimi

TDWT
01-27-2017, 01:02 AM
Made it look like Adam evolved? where? How? I haven't seen any transitional fossils of ape/human hybrids - have you? :D

Yasir Qadhi is a scholar - not a scientist, or biologist. When Yasir Qadhi says "Allah may have done so and so" - you have to also entertain that "may" is one massive "IF" - and that "IF" suggests that God intended to lead mankind astray... and as far as I am aware my bro, that was satans plan, to lead mankind astray. Not God's. God allowed satan to lead mankind astray. But those who are firm on belief, will never be swayed.

Allah's wants the best for humanity, to believe in HIM so we may be saved in the next life.

Scimi
So I guess god wanted to lead people astray when he made it look like jesus was crucified then by your logic.

Scimitar
01-27-2017, 01:08 AM
So I guess god wanted to lead people astray when he made it look like jesus was crucified then by your logic.
Those whom had broken the covenant (the Jews, because they wanted to crucify him, as they had done away with most of their prophets and messengers - you know this, right? if they weren't killed, they were exiled, and if not that - ridiculed and slandered with false charges) and earnt the Wrath of Allah - did boast "we have killed Isa" did they not?

If it wasn't for this event, Islam would not have come to the Arabs. It was ordained. The Jews had broken the covenant - one too many times, and attempting to kill the Messiah, was one covenant too many.

You do not actually have a point TWDT.

Now, in the intended nature of this thread - do you wish to learn if there were once giants on this planet? or not?

Scimi

TDWT
01-27-2017, 01:39 AM

Allah's wants the best for humanity, to believe in HIM so we may be saved in the next life. Allah does not send out Mixed Signs - revelation saying one thing, and science - another. NO. That's the scientists saying another thing - science itself says nothing. Science is an investigative process you can learn in order to arrive at scientific truths, and evolution is not one of those truths.

Scimi
Here, he explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuoGVlCjZ0

what are your thought?

Scimitar
01-27-2017, 01:49 AM
If you wanted to do this here - why did you PM me and make me reply to you there?

Bro, listen to me, I don't have time to waste willy waving with you, when you are already off topic in getting help answering the meat of your OP.

You should fix up and not waste my time like this. Subhan Allah.

Oh and by the way - you have a pm I just spent fifteen minutes writing/replying to you.

Stop playing silly games, and grow up.

Scimi

TDWT
01-27-2017, 02:36 AM
If you wanted to do this here - why did you PM me and make me reply to you there?

Bro, listen to me, I don't have time to waste willy waving with you, when you are already off topic in getting help answering the meat of your OP.

You should fix up and not waste my time like this. Subhan Allah.

Oh and by the way - you have a pm I just spent fifteen minutes writing/replying to you.

Stop playing silly games, and grow up.

Scimi
did you see the video in my pm?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.