/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I wanna give my mom a BIG WHOOPING!

ceylincemal
01-30-2017, 04:29 AM
ASA

My mother has been praying on me and making duaa on me and calling me filthy names.
I feel like giving her a big whooping. I am sure I can take her down piece of cake.
Is that an option?
If not what are my options.

JAK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-30-2017, 05:14 AM
Welcome to the forum.

That is not an option.

That is the hardest test anyone can face - mother going against you. Really it is not for me to give advice on the contrary but really, patience is the best!

I am not sure of your age and stuff, so I would guess that you are still a dependent. If you are not, leaving home might be an option. Still, I am not in the know how it came to be this way and if you feel you are not in the wrong (and still a dependent) I guess the only way is to leave it to Allah and let her know by saying "jazakallah" (with or without 'khair') to her every time she says things that you feel to be …. what to say?…..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

azc
01-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Welcome to forum. Are you not at fault at all..? Only your mother is wrong....?

ceylincemal
01-30-2017, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

That is not an option.

That is the hardest test anyone can face - mother going against you. Really it is not for me to give advice on the contrary but really, patience is the best!

I am not sure of your age and stuff, so I would guess that you are still a dependent. If you are not, leaving home might be an option. Still, I am not in the know how it came to be this way and if you feel you are not in the wrong (and still a dependent) I guess the only way is to leave it to Allah and let her know by saying "jazakallah" (with or without 'khair') to her every time she says things that you feel to be …. what to say?…..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:
JAK

No she is like the worst human being I will make duaa on her. I hate her. She beat me and she tell me filthy words and she is an embarrassment. I am 25 but I cannot leave the home unfortunately. She treats my sibling differently.
I have fantasies of punching her in the mouth so bad

She prays I dont understand why she prays when she acts like this.

JAK

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ceylincemal
01-30-2017, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Welcome to forum. Are you not at fault at all..? Only your mother is wrong....?
No, I am not at fault. Yes, she is only wrong. I have fantasies of punching her in the socket.

She treat my sibling differently.

JAK

M.I.A.
01-30-2017, 04:10 PM
"she treats my siblings differently"

we are who we are mate.

all thing's to all people, until the face sticks.

believe me, there are worse people put there than your mum...

they would eat you alive and savour the taste.

azc
01-30-2017, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ceylincemal
No, I am not at fault. Yes, she is only wrong. I have fantasies of punching her in the socket. She treat my sibling differently. JAK
Is she your step mother? What about siblings ? Are you ONLY Muslim member of your family..?

ceylincemal
01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
"she treats my siblings differently"

we are who we are mate.

all thing's to all people, until the face sticks.

believe me, there are worse people put there than your mum...

they would eat you alive and savour the taste.
ASA,

I have no idea what you wrote. Can you please explain.

JAK

ceylincemal
01-30-2017, 11:20 PM
Is she your step mother? What about siblings ? Are you ONLY Muslim member of your family..?
No, she is my real mom
Trust me, if she was my stepmom, I would have fist-punched her inside her mouth and broke her jaw a long time ago in addition to maxing out her credit card. She would have been arrested for child abuse.
I cannot call the cops on her though cuz shes my real mom
Siblings is full. No stepsiblings. All biological
No, we are all muslims alhamdulillah.

aadil77
01-31-2017, 05:56 AM
Be very careful how you deal with your mother

Even one word out of line can bring the wrath of Allah upon you

Speak to her humbly and guide her with soft words. If that does not work then remain silent and bear her with patience.

Don't risk ruining your life for the sake of some 'freedom'

azc
01-31-2017, 09:25 AM
No, she is my real mom Trust me, if she was my stepmom, I would have fist-punched her inside her mouth and broke her jaw a long time ago in addition to maxing out her credit card. She would have been arrested for child abuse. I cannot call the cops on her though cuz shes my real mom Siblings is full. No stepsiblings. All biological No, we are all muslims alhamdulillah.
Can anybody be wrong hundred percent..? Is it possible..? Your case sounds fishy

aaj
01-31-2017, 02:25 PM
No, she is my real mom
Trust me, if she was my stepmom, I would have fist-punched her inside her mouth and broke her jaw a long time ago in addition to maxing out her credit card. She would have been arrested for child abuse.
I cannot call the cops on her though cuz shes my real mom
Siblings is full. No stepsiblings. All biological
No, we are all muslims alhamdulillah.
This hateful path is unhealthy and will only hurt you. Regardless of the situation and how you feel about it. She did go through the pain of carrying you in her belly for 9 months and then the pain of labor to bring you into this world. She did care for you and brought up to where you can stand on your feet and wanting to punch her. She maybe abusive and bad mother now but that couldn't have been the case all your life. I do not know what would cause her to play favoritism towards her other kids and display this animosity towards you. But rather then getting all worked out about it, you should focus on your own self. In how you can be a better Muslim and a better daughter despite how others treat you. Your patients and reward is from Allah and it makes you a better person. Also, since you are 25 why don't you start looking to get married and start your own life, free from this environment.

ceylincemal
01-31-2017, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Be very careful how you deal with your mother

Even one word out of line can bring the wrath of Allah upon you

Speak to her humbly and guide her with soft words. If that does not work then remain silent and bear her with patience.

Don't risk ruining your life for the sake of some 'freedom'
JAK that's true

ceylincemal
01-31-2017, 02:57 PM
Can anybody be wrong hundred percent..? Is it possible..? Your case sounds fishy
Yes she 100% wrong :( im not a liar.

JAK

ceylincemal
01-31-2017, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
This hateful path is unhealthy and will only hurt you. Regardless of the situation and how you feel about it. She did go through the pain of carrying you in her belly for 9 months and then the pain of labor to bring you into this world. She did care for you and brought up to where you can stand on your feet and wanting to punch her. She maybe abusive and bad mother now but that couldn't have been the case all your life. I do not know what would cause her to play favoritism towards her other kids and display this animosity towards you. But rather then getting all worked out about it, you should focus on your own self. In how you can be a better Muslim and a better daughter despite how others treat you. Your patients and reward is from Allah and it makes you a better person. Also, since you are 25 why don't you start looking to get married and start your own life, free from this environment.
ASA

You're right. I'm waiting for someone to ask for my hand.

JAK

azc
01-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Yes she 100% wrong :( im not a liar. JAK
Really...! Can anybody trust you...?

azc
02-01-2017, 05:32 AM
ASA, This is different. You are making false claims about my life and who I am. You are comparing apples to oranges. I am asking for advice from an ISLAMIC forum because MUSLIMS are GOOD people that help each other out. Better to seek help on a matter than to take action. Unfortunately the MUSLIM community here is lacking and I would not recommend reverts to come to this forum or else they will get attacked, get hate, and get bullied. JAK!
after all she is your mother. Why does she misbehave should be based on any of your mistakes which you are reluctant to admit. You need sincere introspection.

Aisha
02-01-2017, 06:27 AM
ASA

I am not sure why I have been bullied on this ISLAMIC forum ever since I got her. I came here for advice from good bros & sisters. But I have been getting hate. Is this what ISLAM teaches?

Thanks bro aaj i hope Allah gives u good things

JAK
I'm not sure what you were expecting. You could have worded your questions differently if you wanted a gentle approach. You came here proclaiming:

1) you were going to steal
2) you want to beat your mother
3) your friend has committed a sin and you don't know what to do.

Your refusal to accept most of the advice at the start didn't help matters. As you keep saying, it's an Islamic forum. You will be advised to do the right thing, and you may not find that easy. It doesn't mean everyone hates you, they're simply trying to help by answering your questions according to Islam.

I think this issue has been discussed sufficiently. Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.