/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to Find a Husband or Wife While Living in The West?!

MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Assalam walaikum. I keep hearing that it can be very difficult to find a husband or wife in The West. We definitely need more local matchmaking services at masajid and Islamic centers. Does anyone have good tips on how to find a spouse and where to look? I know some masajid have matrimonial services but they can have a limited pool of potential candidates. Also, if you are married, how did you find or meet your spouse?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Madsamandtofu
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Salam.

I am an American and met my husband online. There are a few very good quality "muslim matchmaking" sites, if you'd rather have a more concierge type matchmaking then definetly start at the local masjid/mosque level.

Sites to check out:
Www.muslima.com (were I met my husband)
Www.halfourdeen.com (has great "offline community events" to meet people in person)
Www.Secondwife.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.