PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP me!



SmileyFace
02-01-2017, 01:38 AM
I am 17 year old boy. I have a lot of questions to ask but for now i want the answer of this particular question for now:
"Does Paradise(jannah) lie at my STEP Mother's feet???"
Note:We are a muslim family. My step mother is also a muslim woman.
We know that Paradise lies at our mother's feet. But does this thing also applied for STEP MOTHERS????
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-01-2017, 03:10 AM
I am 17 year old boy. I have a lot of questions to ask but for now i want the answer of this particular question for now:
"Does Paradise(jannah) lie at my STEP Mother's feet???"
Note:We are a muslim family. My step mother is also a muslim woman.
We know that Paradise lies at our mother's feet. But does this thing also applied for STEP MOTHERS????
:sl:

Bro @ Huzaifa ibn adam
Reply

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 06:14 PM
paradise lies on every womens feat...
Reply

Karl
02-03-2017, 11:33 PM
What a 17 year old boy? First of all call yourself a man unless you are still prepubescent and have some kind of hormone problem. If you call yourself a boy when you are a man, people will think you are an effeminate homosexual. Yeah and paradise at your mothers feet is only a joke not to be taken literally. Only Allah is the way to paradise.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
azc
02-04-2017, 09:51 AM
http://daruliftabirmingham.co.uk/rig...-stepmother-2/
Reply

SmileyFace
02-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Thanks. It helped a lot
Reply

talibilm
02-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
What a 17 year old boy? First of all call yourself a man unless you are still prepubescent and have some kind of hormone problem. If you call yourself a boy when you are a man, people will think you are an effeminate homosexual. Yeah and paradise at your mothers feet is only a joke not to be taken literally. Only Allah is the way to paradise.

Allah is the way to paradise is correct , But Allah told to serve your parents to get to Paradise. Then if you do not listen to Allah who said to follow the particular way then, how are you going to go to paradise ?

To know the values of serving mother kindly read post # 5 here
https://www.islamicboard.com/seerah/134342954-100-miracles-prophet-muhammad-peace.html
Reply

SmileyFace
02-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Is there anything about step mom?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
Yeah and paradise at your mothers feet is only a joke
No Hadeeth is a "joke".

The literal (Haqeeqi) meaning is not intended, but a figurative meaning is intended, which is that if the person is dutiful to his mother, he will be granted Jannah, In Shaa Allaah.

With regards to the authenticity of the Hadeeth, see:

http://hadithanswers.com/jannah-lies...f-your-mother/
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
What a 17 year old boy? First of all call yourself a man unless you are still prepubescent and have some kind of hormone problem. If you call yourself a boy when you are a man, people will think you are an effeminate homosexual.
This part is true.

In Islaam, the absolute latest age at which a person becomes an adult is 15. You can become an adult before the age of 15, but there is no becoming an adult after the age of 15. This is something in which Islaam differs greatly from Kaafir society. Kaafir society will view teenagers (even 19 year olds) as still "boys", whereas Islaam regards the person to be an adult, a man, from the age of 15 already, or, if he had become Baaligh before then, then from the age of Buloogh.

This is something which may seem trivial, and you may wonder why this would even get posted, but it actually holds a lot of importance and therefore I am writing this. The Kaafir mindset gives this impression that, even at that late age, they are still "kids", and this in turn causes them to have an immature, childish mindset and causes them to lack responsibility. Causes them to waste away additional years of their life under the idea that they are "kids".

This issue is not fully grounded in the minds of Muslims. That is why, if they find a 15-year old man (take note of the keyword used here) fighting in Jihaad, as a Mujaahid, what will they say? "How can you allow child soldiers!?"

Isn't that right?

But the fact is that only Kaafir society will regard that man as being a "child soldier". In Islaam, he is an adult. This issue of when a person comes to be regarded as a responsible adult affects many other things. Adults have to take responsibility for the consequences of their statements and their actions. For example, and this is an example which those who have grown up all their lives with the Kaafir mindset will struggle to accept:

If a 15-year old commits Irtidaad (apostasy), he is to be killed.

It goes even further than that:

Let's say he had become Baaligh at the age of 13. Now, he commits Irtidaad or does some action which requires the death penalty. Despite being 13-years old, it will be carried out on him, because in Islaam, he will be regarded as an adult and not as a child. He is Baaligh. And again, 15 is the cut-off age. No becoming an adult later than that.

So those who are that age and older should realise that they have been adults for a long time already and thus should act accordingly.

والسلام
Reply

SmileyFace
02-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Thank you all for the infos..
Reply

TDWT
02-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
This part is true.

In Islaam, the absolute latest age at which a person becomes an adult is 15. You can become an adult before the age of 15, but there is no becoming an adult after the age of 15. This is something in which Islaam differs greatly from Kaafir society. Kaafir society will view teenagers (even 19 year olds) as still "boys", whereas Islaam regards the person to be an adult, a man, from the age of 15 already, or, if he had become Baaligh before then, then from the age of Buloogh.

This is something which may seem trivial, and you may wonder why this would even get posted, but it actually holds a lot of importance and therefore I am writing this. The Kaafir mindset gives this impression that, even at that late age, they are still "kids", and this in turn causes them to have an immature, childish mindset and causes them to lack responsibility. Causes them to waste away additional years of their life under the idea that they are "kids".

This issue is not fully grounded in the minds of Muslims. That is why, if they find a 15-year old man (take note of the keyword used here) fighting in Jihaad, as a Mujaahid, what will they say? "How can you allow child soldiers!?"

Isn't that right?

But the fact is that only Kaafir society will regard that man as being a "child soldier". In Islaam, he is an adult. This issue of when a person comes to be regarded as a responsible adult affects many other things. Adults have to take responsibility for the consequences of their statements and their actions. For example, and this is an example which those who have grown up all their lives with the Kaafir mindset will struggle to accept:

If a 15-year old commits Irtidaad (apostasy), he is to be killed.

It goes even further than that:

Let's say he had become Baaligh at the age of 13. Now, he commits Irtidaad or does some action which requires the death penalty. Despite being 13-years old, it will be carried out on him, because in Islaam, he will be regarded as an adult and not as a child. He is Baaligh. And again, 15 is the cut-off age. No becoming an adult later than that.

So those who are that age and older should realise that they have been adults for a long time already and thus should act accordingly.

والسلام
I don't think a 13 year old is mentally mature enough to be considered an adult. Their brains are still developing immensely. I'm a little disturbed that you advocate that a 13 year old should be killed honestly.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by TDWT
I don't think a 13 year old is mentally mature enough to be considered an adult. Their brains are still developing immensely. I'm a little disturbed that you advocate that a 13 year old should be killed honestly.
I don't think you understood what was written. "I" am not advocating anything. If I was giving my opinion, anyone could be free to reject it. But that is not what I'm doing. I am telling you that according to Sharee`ah, a person can become Baaligh before the age of 15. Have you understood so far? Now, the next part: Someone can become Baaligh at the age of 13. Understood? In Islaam, if a person is Baaligh at the age of 13, then he is an Adult and is treated accordingly. He is not a child, he is not considered to be a child. He is an adult and is treated as an adult. Is this understood so far?

Now, let's say this Adult, who happens to be 13-years of age, commits Irtidaad, i.e. commits apostasy, for example: the ruling is that, since he is an adult, he will be given the same penalty any other adult would be given, which is the death penalty.

Have you understood it now? This is not "my" ruling. I am telling you what the Sharee`ah says. And in fact, this is something which had happened in the past.

A Sahaabi by the name of `Atiyyah al-Qurazhi narrates a Hadeeth, and this particular Hadeeth is recorded in Sunan Abu Daawud, Sunan at-Tirmidhi, Sunan an-Nasaa'i, Sunan ibn Maajah, and elsewhere. He says, describing the aftermath of the battle of Khaybar which the Muslims fought against the Jews (he had been from the Jews):

عرِضنا على النبى صلى اللَّه عليه وسلم يوم قريظة وكان من أنبت قتل، ومن لم ينبِت خلي سبِيله، فكنت ممن لم ينبت فخلي سبيلي

"We (i.e. the prisoners) were presented to Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم on the Day of (the battle of) Qurayzhah, and those who had started to grow pubic hair were killed, and those who had not, they were set free. I was from those who had not, so I was set free."

Commenting on this Hadeeth, Imaam at-Tirmidhi says:

حديث حسن صحيح، والعمل على هذا عند بعض أهل العلم، أنهم يرون الإنبات بلوغا إن لم يعرف احتلامه ولا سنه، وهو قول أحمد وإسحاق

"This Hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh, and the ruling is upon this (Hadeeth) according to some of the People of `Ilm. They regard the growth of pubic hair as being Buloogh (i.e. that the person has become Baaligh), in the case of one who has not had Ihtilaam (a wet dream) and whose age is not known, and this is the verdict of Ahmad and Is-haaq."

Again, as I have said over and over: I am telling you what the Sharee`ah says about this issue. I am not telling you what "I" say about it, because what "I" say about something means absolutely nothing at all. Therefore, to make a statement such as: "I'm a little disturbed that you advocate taht a 13 year old should be killed" is ridiculous, because it is not something that "I" am advocating. I have shown you that this is what the Sharee`ah says about it. What a lot of people do is that, when they can't directly attack the Sharee`ah, they instead direct their attack at the one who shows them what the ruling of the Sharee`ah is.

The meaning of Islaam is "to completely submit to Allaah Ta`aalaa". To submit to Islaam in entirety. To submit to the Sharee`ah in entirety. To submit to each and every facet of Islaam, whether you understand it or not.
Reply

TDWT
02-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
I don't think you understood what was written. "I" am not advocating anything. If I was giving my opinion, anyone could be free to reject it. But that is not what I'm doing. I am telling you that according to Sharee`ah, a person can become Baaligh before the age of 15. Have you understood so far? Now, the next part: Someone can become Baaligh at the age of 13. Understood? In Islaam, if a person is Baaligh at the age of 13, then he is an Adult and is treated accordingly. He is not a child, he is not considered to be a child. He is an adult and is treated as an adult. Is this understood so far?

Now, let's say this Adult, who happens to be 13-years of age, commits Irtidaad, i.e. commits apostasy, for example: the ruling is that, since he is an adult, he will be given the same penalty any other adult would be given, which is the death penalty.

Have you understood it now? This is not "my" ruling. I am telling you what the Sharee`ah says. And in fact, this is something which had happened in the past.

A Sahaabi by the name of `Atiyyah al-Qurazhi narrates a Hadeeth, and this particular Hadeeth is recorded in Sunan Abu Daawud, Sunan at-Tirmidhi, Sunan an-Nasaa'i, Sunan ibn Maajah, and elsewhere. He says, describing the aftermath of the battle of Khaybar which the Muslims fought against the Jews (he had been from the Jews):

عرِضنا على النبى صلى اللَّه عليه وسلم يوم قريظة وكان من أنبت قتل، ومن لم ينبِت خلي سبِيله، فكنت ممن لم ينبت فخلي سبيلي

"We (i.e. the prisoners) were presented to Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم on the Day of (the battle of) Qurayzhah, and those who had started to grow pubic hair were killed, and those who had not, they were set free. I was from those who had not, so I was set free."

Commenting on this Hadeeth, Imaam at-Tirmidhi says:

حديث حسن صحيح، والعمل على هذا عند بعض أهل العلم، أنهم يرون الإنبات بلوغا إن لم يعرف احتلامه ولا سنه، وهو قول أحمد وإسحاق

"This Hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh, and the ruling is upon this (Hadeeth) according to some of the People of `Ilm. They regard the growth of pubic hair as being Buloogh (i.e. that the person has become Baaligh), in the case of one who has not had Ihtilaam (a wet dream) and whose age is not known, and this is the verdict of Ahmad and Is-haaq."

Again, as I have said over and over: I am telling you what the Sharee`ah says about this issue. I am not telling you what "I" say about it, because what "I" say about something means absolutely nothing at all. Therefore, to make a statement such as: "I'm a little disturbed that you advocate taht a 13 year old should be killed" is ridiculous, because it is not something that "I" am advocating. I have shown you that this is what the Sharee`ah says about it. What a lot of people do is that, when they can't directly attack the Sharee`ah, they instead direct their attack at the one who shows them what the ruling of the Sharee`ah is.

The meaning of Islaam is "to completely submit to Allaah Ta`aalaa". To submit to Islaam in entirety. To submit to the Sharee`ah in entirety. To submit to each and every facet of Islaam, whether you understand it or not.
Are you certain that is what shari'ah says? I mean, a 13 year old, even a 15 year old isn't mentally mature enough to be considered an adult. Their brains are still developing emotionally and greatly.
Reply

aaj
02-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by TDWT
Are you certain that is what shari'ah says? I mean, a 13 year old, even a 15 year old isn't mentally mature enough to be considered an adult. Their brains are still developing emotionally and greatly.
Yet they are mature enough to have sex and date?
10 year old girls are more mature in the east then 30 year old in the west.
It all depends on how you raise them and what society/culture expects of them.
Reply

TDWT
02-07-2017, 08:24 PM
I never said I was ok with 15 year olds or 13 year olds having sex. That's not right to me.

Still even with the way they are raised, it's no denying their brains are still developing.
Reply

Karl
02-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
No Hadeeth is a "joke".

The literal (Haqeeqi) meaning is not intended, but a figurative meaning is intended, which is that if the person is dutiful to his mother, he will be granted Jannah, In Shaa Allaah.

With regards to the authenticity of the Hadeeth, see:

http://hadithanswers.com/jannah-lies...f-your-mother/
Yes you are correct. My statement was inaccurate. Figurative meaning is right.
Reply

Karl
02-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
This part is true.

In Islaam, the absolute latest age at which a person becomes an adult is 15. You can become an adult before the age of 15, but there is no becoming an adult after the age of 15. This is something in which Islaam differs greatly from Kaafir society. Kaafir society will view teenagers (even 19 year olds) as still "boys", whereas Islaam regards the person to be an adult, a man, from the age of 15 already, or, if he had become Baaligh before then, then from the age of Buloogh.

This is something which may seem trivial, and you may wonder why this would even get posted, but it actually holds a lot of importance and therefore I am writing this. The Kaafir mindset gives this impression that, even at that late age, they are still "kids", and this in turn causes them to have an immature, childish mindset and causes them to lack responsibility. Causes them to waste away additional years of their life under the idea that they are "kids".

This issue is not fully grounded in the minds of Muslims. That is why, if they find a 15-year old man (take note of the keyword used here) fighting in Jihaad, as a Mujaahid, what will they say? "How can you allow child soldiers!?"

Isn't that right?

But the fact is that only Kaafir society will regard that man as being a "child soldier". In Islaam, he is an adult. This issue of when a person comes to be regarded as a responsible adult affects many other things. Adults have to take responsibility for the consequences of their statements and their actions. For example, and this is an example which those who have grown up all their lives with the Kaafir mindset will struggle to accept:

If a 15-year old commits Irtidaad (apostasy), he is to be killed.

It goes even further than that:

Let's say he had become Baaligh at the age of 13. Now, he commits Irtidaad or does some action which requires the death penalty. Despite being 13-years old, it will be carried out on him, because in Islaam, he will be regarded as an adult and not as a child. He is Baaligh. And again, 15 is the cut-off age. No becoming an adult later than that.

So those who are that age and older should realise that they have been adults for a long time already and thus should act accordingly.

والسلام
Yes I agree. Thanks for this very good post. The reason why the modern kuffar have massively extended childhood beyond what it biologically is, is because they have been emasculated by the matriarchal ideology of feminism, which is in itself actually misandry and the stifling oppression and mollycoddling of young people. It is all part of the Marxist agenda. If however we look back at Europe of the past, people were much more logical and level headed and the official age of adulthood was 12 years of age.
Reply

Karl
02-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by TDWT

I don't think a 13 year old is mentally mature enough to be considered an adult. Their brains are still developing immensely. I'm a little disturbed that you advocate that a 13 year old should be killed honestly.

Originally Posted by TDWT
I never said I was ok with 15 year olds or 13 year olds having sex. That's not right to me.

Still even with the way they are raised, it's no denying their brains are still developing.
A 13 year old? Please at least speak only for YOURSELF and those of YOUR race, NOT mine! FYI, those of MY race are not only grown young adults by 12, we are also psychologically mature by then too. Being psychologically mature in and of itself is NOT however a mandatory part of being adult; it is purely only the biological factor which is the only necessary criterion.

All that nonsense about "psychological development" taking until the grand old age of 25 is nothing but atheistic kuffar pseudoscientific lies all designed to oppress people for an even longer part of their life. These new deceitful "findings" all carried out by the kuffar feminists actually more than DOUBLES what was previously understood in the not so long ago past when proper science knew that the brains of most races reaches full reason and cognition by 7 years and full adult size by 11.5 years. Again please speak for your OWN kind, NOT mine when you say "a 13 or 15 year old is still developing" because I can tell you that those of MY race would regard that as tantamount to RETARDATION rather than as a "normal part of development".

As for sex, if you are "not ok" with "a" 13 or 15 year old having sex then please keep your judgements to your OWN offspring and do not ever dare attempt to force your own prudish stifling matriarchalist standards on those of MY kind, My own fatherly standards are completely OPPOSITE to yours which is why you need to raise YOUR offspring as you see fit, and I will raise MINE as I see fit. You see, I am anti-ageist and am opposed to any kind of arbitrary "age restriction" because I regard the whole mentality of state imposed age restrictions to be not only utterly RETARDED (because they judge a person merely by their age rather than by individual merit), they are also an arrogant violation of my parental sovereignty. As the FATHER of my own offspring I have no problem with them having sex at ANY age, provided of course they are MARRIED FIRST. I believe that the earlier my daughters can be married off the BETTER it is for them.
Reply

TDWT
02-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Seriously? That's it, I'm out of here.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by TDWT
I never said I was ok with 15 year olds or 13 year olds having sex. That's not right to me.

Still even with the way they are raised, it's no denying their brains are still developing.
Remember that Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم appointed a 15-year old as commander of an army. Hadhrat Usaamah ibn Zaid رضي الله عنه.
Reply

TDWT
02-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Karl
A 13 year old? Please at least speak only for YOURSELF and those of YOUR race, NOT mine! FYI, those of MY race are not only grown young adults by 12, we are also psychologically mature by then too. Being psychologically mature in and of itself is NOT however a mandatory part of being adult; it is purely only the biological factor which is the only necessary criterion.

All that nonsense about "psychological development" taking until the grand old age of 25 is nothing but atheistic kuffar pseudoscientific lies all designed to oppress people for an even longer part of their life. These new deceitful "findings" all carried out by the kuffar feminists actually more than DOUBLES what was previously understood in the not so long ago past when proper science knew that the brains of most races reaches full reason and cognition by 7 years and full adult size by 11.5 years. Again please speak for your OWN kind, NOT mine when you say "a 13 or 15 year old is still developing" because I can tell you that those of MY race would regard that as tantamount to RETARDATION rather than as a "normal part of development".

As for sex, if you are "not ok" with "a" 13 or 15 year old having sex then please keep your judgements to your OWN offspring and do not ever dare attempt to force your own prudish stifling matriarchalist standards on those of MY kind, My own fatherly standards are completely OPPOSITE to yours which is why you need to raise YOUR offspring as you see fit, and I will raise MINE as I see fit. You see, I am anti-ageist and am opposed to any kind of arbitrary "age restriction" because I regard the whole mentality of state imposed age restrictions to be not only utterly RETARDED (because they judge a person merely by their age rather than by individual merit), they are also an arrogant violation of my parental sovereignty. As the FATHER of my own offspring I have no problem with them having sex at ANY age, provided of course they are MARRIED FIRST. I believe that the earlier my daughters can be married off the BETTER it is for them.
I don't take anything you say seriously. You've said some outlandish things such as even questioning the holocaust, so yeah.
Reply

Karl
02-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by TDWT
I don't take anything you say seriously. You've said some outlandish things such as even questioning the holocaust, so yeah.
Even some rabbis have questions on the facts and figures of the "holocaust" and everyone is muzzled and persecuted for questions about it. Why are they (Zionists) afraid? Maybe of the truth getting out?
Reply

Serinity
02-09-2017, 11:25 PM
:salam:

in regards to someone being mature:

What is the cause of this childish behaviour we see often? Am I wrong to say that, even if one is biologically an adult, that one's mind "is not" or is this just a side effect of teens being conditioned into thinking they are children. Because when one is treated as a kid, one does not have to account for one's responsibility.

My question is:

Is there a delay between being physically mature and mentally mature (being able to reason and judge, and choose etc)?
Reply

Karl
02-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

in regards to someone being mature:

What is the cause of this childish behaviour we see often? Am I wrong to say that, even if one is biologically an adult, that one's mind "is not" or is this just a side effect of teens being conditioned into thinking they are children. Because when one is treated as a kid, one does not have to account for one's responsibility.

My question is:

Is there a delay between being physically mature and mentally mature (being able to reason and judge, and choose etc)?
It all depends on the individual. Some people are physically mature and mentally mature and some are physically mature and mentally retarded and some are physically retarded but mentally mature and some are physically retarded and mentally retarded. The first group would be considered normal. The individual conditions can be affected by race, ethnicity, genetic anomalies and even diet, environment and health. So it is impossible to answer your question because there are variables about the meanings of the words you use and I. It cannot be treated like maths. Also the only objective answer would be to analyse an individual and record data about that individual as any generalization about others would be prejudice and not science.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
What is the cause of this childish behaviour we see often? Am I wrong to say that, even if one is biologically an adult, that one's mind "is not" or is this just a side effect of teens being conditioned into thinking they are children. Because when one is treated as a kid, one does not have to account for one's responsibility.
It is a result of the Kaafir way of thinking, the Kaafir society, the Kaafir mindset. If a 19-year old adult believes that he is still a child and is not responsible for his actions, then he will start acting that way as well. However, if society were to treat everyone from the age of 15 the way Islaam says they should be treated, which is as adults (because they are), and held responsible for their words and their actions, they would not have the "childish" mindset.

If you look at the history of Islaam, there are so many examples of great feats and accomplishments taking place at the hands of teenagers. Why? Because as Muslims who follow Islaam, they knew and understood that they were "adults" and not "children". Take the example I gave in a previous post: Hadhrat Usaamah ibn Zayd رضي الله عنه, leading an army at the age of 15. Look at Muhammad al-Faatih of the Ottoman Khilaafah, who conquered Constantinople at the age of 17. Look at Muhammad ibn al-Qaasim: He conquered Sindh and Multan at the age of 17. He was executed by Sulaymaan ibn `Abdil Malik at the age of 19. So he only lived in this Dunyaa for 19 years, but yet he became so famous. In Pakistan, they have the holiday "Yowm-e-Baabul Islaam", which is celebrated in honour of Muhammad ibn al-Qaasim. The largest park in Sindh, "Baagh ibne Qaasim", is named after him. Port Qasim, second major port of Pakistan, is named after him. "Bin Qasim Town" in Karachi, Pakistan is named after him. "The Pakistan Naval Station Qasim", or "PNS Qasim", naval operations base for the Pakistan navy, is named after him. "Muhammad bin Qasim Road" in Karachi is named after him. "Muhammad bin Qasim Library" in Sujawal, Thatta is named after him.

He became that famous despite being killed at the age of 19. So, when a person has Imaan and when he realises the value of time, and that "adulthood" doesn't only start at 21, but rather, from the moment of Buloogh, he is able to achieve a lot.
Reply

Shamnadanu
02-10-2017, 04:29 PM
if we this law here..there are lot of sins of mine could have never occurred in my life...men diifer with diiferrent levels of faith.behavious..urges..feelings...intelligence etc...i could have had a good life by now ....It is due to poorly build westernised society...a lot of deppression have ruined me
Reply

Karl
02-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
It is a result of the Kaafir way of thinking, the Kaafir society, the Kaafir mindset. If a 19-year old adult believes that he is still a child and is not responsible for his actions, then he will start acting that way as well. However, if society were to treat everyone from the age of 15 the way Islaam says they should be treated, which is as adults (because they are), and held responsible for their words and their actions, they would not have the "childish" mindset.
I agree with your post. However, it must also be remembered that 15 for adulthood is at the very latest and representative of only very late developers. But young adulthood should really be generally and legally recognized as beginning at 12 though. Hard to believe it now, but even in Europe in earlier more saner times 12 was recognized as the commencement of adulthood.
Reply

SmileyFace
04-03-2017, 10:52 AM
oKAY..NOBODY SEEMS TO BE WORRIED ABOUT MY QUESTION!!! EVERYONE IS JUST ARGUING ON THE SAME THING!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!!!! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!
Reply

greenhill
04-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Going back to the OP, I think you are over thinking it a bit by questioning the technicalities.. does it apply to step mum? I see similarities to the Jews questioning the type of cow to be slaughtered. What is the intention here? A reason not to be obedient to step mum?

Your mum carried you and endured whatever to raise you, so you should be eternally indebted to that labour of love. By right, they should want the best for you. Unfortunately step mothers have been painted a bad name. It does not have to be so. I have a gem of a step mum and she wants the best for all. So, yes, we ought to be respectful of her as she is your dad's wife. And you have to look past her preferences because I see that in the way my own mum treats all her own kids, differently but the same. And it is the same with my step mum, we are all treated differently, but the same. It depends on what we put in.


:peace:
Reply

Karl
04-03-2017, 11:15 PM
oKAY..NOBODY SEEMS TO BE WORRIED ABOUT MY QUESTION!!! EVERYONE IS JUST ARGUING ON THE SAME THING!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!!!! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!
Obviously NO!!!, otherwise the words "step mother" would have been added. Hope that helps.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!