/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving Dawah on Forums

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 09:18 AM
I just pass through a lot of live christian forums..so to understand more of them...people usually talk about islam..but in those forums ..there are not a single muslim who could give dawah to provide resource to them...most times they are ignorant about islam...thats why they misunderstand islam...is it permissible..to give dawah in christian forums...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-03-2017, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
I just pass through a lot of live christian forums..so to understand more of them...people usually talk about islam..but in those forums ..there are not a single muslim who could give dawah to provide resource to them...most times they are ignorant about islam...thats why they misunderstand islam...is it permissible..to give dawah in christian forums...
:sl:

thats the best dawah among all dawahs its like striving (jehad) in the path of Allah

sister herb
02-03-2017, 09:31 AM
I don´t know how it would to be forbidden to give dawah (in Islamic perspective). But those forums may have rules that promoting other religions than Christianity isn´t allowed.

So be careful or you may become banned from those other forums. The best you can do is show how Muslims behave: be kind, respect others, show you have good manners even if you disagree with other members. Always be polite and speak the truth.

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Mashallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.