/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Laughing at Islam waswas, need advice

Aaqib
03-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Ever since an incident happened where I committed major kufr, I've been getting thoughts on everything and their becoming harmful to me.
Like, I remember the ruling on the relation between a mahram and a non-mahram in the middle of a joke, and then I was like "I messaged my female teacher". And now I'm suffering because I think I apostated.
And then I kinda giggled at "Last afternoon, Shaytan came and told you" because I thought of a little creature coming into a man's ear and whispering and now I don't know if I committed apostasy or not.

This is seriously becoming harmful to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Don't worry, Allah swt is merciful if you've committed any severe blunder/sin, Repentance washes all the sin

Serinity
03-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Repent, and don't ever turn to that - and remember why it happened, and never return to it.

Btw, I also have lots of kufr thoughts. :( Man it is hard at times. Best thing is to start to read more Qur'aan and remember Allah :swt: more.

Allahu alam.

Aaqib
03-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Yes but I don't want to keep repeating this "sin" (I don't know if I'm actually sinning by doing what I've mentioned)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.