/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a member of shiachat

Mustafa16
03-05-2017, 02:36 PM
I was curious was to what the fuss over shias was, and I was curious about what shias were like and what they believe in, and because shiachat allowed for sunnis and non muslims to join, I joined about a year ago.....theyre actually not bad people....the moderators have warned people about praising Assad, saying he is a "necessary evil/lesser of the evils" rather than a good guy.....if I remember correctly, they forbid people from insulting sahaba, but yes, they do believe the sahaba made mistakes and their beliefs on the sahaba conflict directly with ours.....especially with regards to A'isha (RA)......they are tolerant towards members of other faiths, even sunnis......they're nice people, even to sunnis.......as there are many sunnis on the forum......I don't get all this hate towards shias......we both believe in 'La ilaha illallah, Muhammadan Rasulullah' we both pay zakat, go on hajj, fast during Ramadan, pray 5 daily prayers (although the shias combine the 5 prayers into 3).....and they also are good people who are against oppression

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-05-2017, 06:34 PM
I don't think if anyone may agree with you

Muhammad
03-05-2017, 07:23 PM
:salamext:

It is better not to expose yourself to doubts in the religion by joining such forums. Instead, focus on what will benefit you and learn the correct aqeedah. You will find previous threads discussing the false beliefs of the Shi'a; there is no need to hold a new discussion on this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.