/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does this invalidate me as a muslim

Bobbyflay23
03-07-2017, 07:03 PM
I was playing angry birds and since I was a kid everybody made fun of terrorists and said allahuackbar and I sorta did it as a joke when my bird hit a tower and I didn't mean it as mocking Islam I didn't even thing before saying it that it could count as mocking Islam because apperently if you joke about Islam you become a khaffir but I was just making fun of terrorists and also if it invalidates my Islam does that mean that all supererobligatory prayers I've been doing for the past month went to waste?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sadye-hara
03-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Terrorists do not uphold proper Muslim values, so mocking terrorists isn't equivalent to mocking Muslims or Islam. I would be more careful about what you say next time, but you're okay I think. Allah is a forgiving God, and if you feel you have wronged Him, repent and if God so wills it you shall be forgiven. Hope this helped. :)

Bobbyflay23
03-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Okay thank you I'm kinda still worrying about it but I'll repent

aaj
03-07-2017, 08:52 PM
:salam:

What you do or say as a child is forgiven. In Islam one is considered an adult once they hit puberty, before then they are considered children and free from. But we should be careful in using these phrases as they are from Islam and not from terrorism, even if they are misused like that by some.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
03-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Allah has asked His servants to always seek His Forgiveness. He is Most Forgiving.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

azc
03-08-2017, 05:25 AM
Why do you play such games

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.