/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unfortinate

popsthebuilder
03-10-2017, 04:35 AM
For whatever reason I have lost my ability to respond in a specific post.

I asked for Quranic references for a thing that was claimed by one of you to which I got all sorts of opinions but no Quranic references.
Lots of narrations but that's all. Then I attempt to reply and notice I cannot.

I've come here to learn and am grateful to GOD alone for the experience but will no longer set here and have my knowledgeable opinion silenced because it exposes things people don't want to here. Maybe it was just some glitch, I don't know.
@Scimitar / timi scar-

Thank you so very much brother. May our GOD mercifully guide us all towards IT's will, by IT's time, for the sake of all creation.

I will not be participating in discussions any longer.

I sincerely wish you all peace and the return from whence you came.

peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
popsthebuilder
03-10-2017, 04:52 AM
Irrelevant

peace

As you can see I can post now and here. I will not tolerate inequality and would expect those so zealous to actually understand the commands and follow them. What difference is there from one hypocrite to another? Pride and greed blinds all.

AabiruSabeel
03-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Hello popsthebuilder

Which thread are you referring to? Maybe that thread was closed?

popsthebuilder
03-10-2017, 05:23 AM
I don't care how it was done. Why is the issue

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Hey bro, :( I have no idea what happened either.

Scimi

greenhill
03-10-2017, 03:11 PM
I am lost.. exactly! What post? Please say, you have made many posts and I try to answer them when I read and I have something to say.

But of recent months, I have not had the pleasure of being able to be online as much as I would like.

:peace:

AabiruSabeel
03-10-2017, 03:21 PM
I think you are referring to this thread: https://www.islamicboard.com/clarifi...ml#post2952886

In that case, see the last post there, your question has been answered there.

In addition, you can also refer to the Quran dictionary here to understand the usage of the word in its context:
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=xtm
http://corpus.quran.com/wordmorpholo...ion=(33:40:11)

aaj
03-10-2017, 03:35 PM
The 'jesus return' thread was closed prematurely. What's the rush?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!