/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeing my mother unwell in a dream

Geekazoid85
03-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Salam brothers and sisters i have just joined this forum because i just had a dream of my mother being ill. In the dream my mother kept forgetting stuff like alzheimer's or other cognitive mental disease and i knew she was unwell in the dream. In the dream i hugged her and cried until i woke up crying. Hence now joining this forum for some advice in the dead of the night. I live with my wife away from my mother and father but i can visit them. What does this dream mean? As it has upset me greatly. Any insight would be appreciated. Im 32 years of age male born muslim.

Thankyou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
03-11-2017, 07:23 AM
As far as i know and somebody correct me if i am wrong, is that dreams have a interpretation. What you see, isn't really the meaning of it rather a interpretation behind it. Just like Yusuf(as) and the two dreams in his story.

Also i know from an hadith that rasullah(saws) has said that dreams will be the guidance for the ummah but after a time what you dream it will no longer be a interpretation but literately what you have seen. Allah knows best when that is.

ardianto
03-11-2017, 07:39 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Geekazoid85
I live with my wife away from my mother and father but i can visit them.
Rather than try to interpret your dream, it's better if you visit your mother to see her condition.

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2017, 08:52 PM
:wa:

br take it as a guidance from ALlah to check up on your mum more

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
03-11-2017, 09:01 PM
i had a similar dream once about someone.. seeing her trip and fall. fortunately they are by my account very beautiful with respect to religion..

when i went to there house she did trip right infront of me..

but regained her balance and thought nothing of it.

i aint ever told anyone else.
an elder before anyone gets any ideas.

wait... it wasnt even my dream!! it was my wifes!!

bleh!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.