/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nikah

khan2612
03-11-2017, 08:40 PM
I love a girl and she is brasilain and I am Indian can we marry on internet as per Muslim law and what would that be valid and then can I call her in india to be with me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
03-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Have you met her? Are you going to live with her or are you going to have an internet marriage where you don't actually meet? I don't think Bill Gates has invented technology that allows you to have virtual kids.

If you haven't met her, got to know her family and you don't know anything about her religious commitment then don't get married to her. You two live on the opposite ends of the earth and unless you're able to live together an internet marriage won't benefit you.

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2017, 09:55 PM
is she a muslim or christian or jew?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.