/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah punish those who hurt others?

Asalaamualikoum
03-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Salaamu Alikoum brothers and sisters,
'
What should someone do when they have difficult parents who emotionally abuse their children? I have a lot of problems with my parents, but I read that keep finding fault in someone is also bad

Please refer your answers to hadith/quran :statisfie

Wa alikoum salaam,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
03-12-2017, 08:21 PM
وعليكم ألسلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

What do you mean by emotional abuse? Are your parents causing your children emotional distress in some way?

Asalaamualikoum
03-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Salaamu Alikoum brothers and sisters,

I have a question about having trouble with parent(s), when someone is emotionally abused by one of their parents and suffers a lot from it. What should that person do, if he is suffering a lot from it? Obviously the parents care for their children, but some can be bad in their way of parenting.

Wa alikoum salaam,

'Abd-al Latif
03-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Describe the emotional abuse. This is quite a serious claim and you need to be sure that what you're saying is indeed emotional abuse.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummshareef
03-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Wa alaikum salaam,

The simple answer is that Allah forgives whom He wills and Allah punishes whom He wills.

If someone is doing something wrong like this, and yes this does sound wrong, then Allah may decide to punish them in the Hereafter, and he may also decide to punish them in this world to try and reform them.

And Allah knows best.

AbdurRahman.
03-15-2017, 10:36 PM
:wa:

our parents do far more good for us, and have done so than any 'mistakes' they may make so if they say something that hurts you, do zikr and be patient; if it hurts you a lot, then turn to prayer and once you take into account their goodness [which is immeasurable against any 'mistakes' then you would learn to deal with it better and it shouldn't hurt you or at least that much

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.