PDA

View Full Version : Need clarification



Mohammedmhg
03-19-2017, 06:22 AM
Salam, there are some Christians, Jewish and Athesits who struggle and live in poverty, yet we know that they will go to hell because of their beliefs. It's like they will always remain in torture. Torture in this world and in hereafter. So how's that fair logically? I know Allah is the most just ,most merciful and I am not questioning Allah. I just want a logical explanation for this.

Jazakallahukhair
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
03-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by Mohammedmhg
Salam, there are some Christians, Jewish and Athesits who struggle and live in poverty, yet we know that they will go to hell because of their beliefs. It's like they will always remain in torture. Torture in this world and in hereafter. So how's that fair logically? I know Allah is the most just ,most merciful and I am not questioning Allah. I just want a logical explanation for this.

Jazakallahukhair
Based on what do you say they go to hell? Do you already know their future? Do you already know that you will enter paradise? Can you please tell me if i will go to heaven or hell. As it sounds like you have known a secret passage to go to heaven without Judgement. Please do share it with us as i think many other people will be interested in this secret passage to heaven.
Reply

Mohammedmhg
03-19-2017, 06:37 AM
The secret message you want to know is in the Quran. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

” It is a simple matter that is explained in a brief hadeeth that was narrated by Muslim in his-Saheeh-(135) from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: A man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, what are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?

He said: “Whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise, and whoever dies associating anything with Allah will enter Hell.”-
Reply

Simple_Person
03-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by Mohammedmhg
The secret message you want to know is in the Quran. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

” It is a simple matter that is explained in a brief hadeeth that was narrated by Muslim in his-Saheeh-(135) from Jaabir (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: A man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, what are the two deeds that make entering Paradise or Hell inevitable?

He said: “Whoever dies not associating anything with Allah will enter Paradise, and whoever dies associating anything with Allah will enter Hell.”-
And you are sure that neither you or me..will NEVER associate anything with Allah(swt)? You think worshipping a stone or a tree is only associating partners with Allah(swt)? ..bro..it goes much deeper than that.

Any ways let me explain this thing you entangled in.

EVERY human being..will get to see the ayaat (signs) of Allah(swt).

"Indeed, Allah is not timid to present an example - that of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient," Qur'an 2:26

The people who Allah(swt) misleads are the ones who reject the truth.

To give you an example. You say 1 + 1 = 2. Based logic, rationality and reason 1+1=2..indeed..but because of arrogance and pride..i try to not admit. I mean SERIOUSLY 1+1=2 and you are 100% right, but out of arrogance me not admitting. This is the same with truth. Every human being will see CLEAR as sky is clear from the earth. But the people rejecting the truth will abide in this fire.

So read the part of your comment i made bolt red. "AMONG". What does among mean? Among means..a part of those people. Those people who disbelieve means..they KNOW the truth and ACCEPT IT IS THE TRUTH, but reject it. So again back to my example...if i KNOW 1+1=2 and agree to that answer..but out of arrogance reject it.. what do you say about me? Wouldn't you want to distance yourself as far away from me as possible? Wouldn't you lose all the respect for me?

Every person is judged by what he knows, NOT by what he does not know.

So every person who does shirk, will get to see the ayaat (signs) of Allah(swt) through out the life. They will KNOW it is WRONG to worship a stone or statue. Look at the story of Ibrahim(as). The people (his family also) ..they were worshiping statues. Didn't he gave them clear arguments as..well ask that statue as you acknowledge that statue as something so he must know the truth about it. This showed to themselves how foolish they were for worshiping some dead wood..but out of arrogance and dishonesty they rejected Ibrahim(as) instead of admitting that Ibrahim(as) said something logical.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Supernova
03-19-2017, 08:33 AM
Asalaamualaykum

Originally Posted by Mohammedmhg
It's like they will always remain in torture. Torture in this world and in hereafter
Allah SWT has given the choice to accept Islam. Please see an Aalim to explain the difference between Ar-Rahmaan and Ar-Raheem; then you will understand that Allah SWT is merciful upon his entire creation.


Originally Posted by Mohammedmhg
So how's that fair logically?
Who exactly are you directing this question to ? Allah SWT or the people in this forum.


Originally Posted by Mohammedmhg
I know Allah is the most just ,most merciful and I am not questioning Allah.
If you really believe that in the 99 Attributes of Allah SWT (some of which you mentioned some above) then it is illogical to reach your final question - so whereby you seeking a logical answer, you have contradicted logic itself in your very question.

I don't know if you the same brother that asked this before but I ill say it again...and again...The limited logic of insaan cannot understand every logic of Allah SWT. If insaan could understand EVERY logic of Allah SWT, then it would be concluded that the logic of insaan is equivalent to that of God. That will then lead to the perishing the very existence of God as how are we to differentiate God from Man if man can match God in attributes ?

Wasalaam
Reply

Brother_40805
03-30-2017, 01:46 PM
OP: The most logical explanation to this is that Allah knows that which you do not know. If you read the meaning of the Qruan. Allah gave these people a lot of chances and still they went astray. Now Allah has put a cover in their eyes. and heart. Only those who Allah wishes to enter the right path from among them will do so.

There are muslims who live in poverty and Allah keeps them that way why because their is a wisdom behind everything Allah SWT does akhi.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:15 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 09:17 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!