/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr James White & Shaikh Dr Yasir Qadhi - Beyond Debate

Scimitar
03-20-2017, 04:20 AM
Assalaam alaikum - peace and blessings from God be with you.

We're all tired of the argumentation between the worlds two largest faith groups - Christianity and Islam. How about discourse though?

Dr James White - Christian Theologian and Shaikh Dr Yasir Qadhi - Muslim Theologian, have a wonderfully intelligent exchange which I believe we members from the Christian and Muslim faith groups here on IB can really benefit from, God willing

I'll let this video's do the talking.

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bosanac
04-11-2017, 05:33 AM
I really enjoyed these, truth be told though it was hard to follow along James White's talk. I didn't really understand his explanation of the trinity, though I appreciate the effort. Used too much Christian terminology that I didn't get :hmm:

aflawedbeing
04-11-2017, 11:40 PM
So good, would definitely recommend. Listened to this a few weeks ago at work.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.