/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie heree !!

Slaveofthelord
03-26-2017, 02:19 AM
Hi guys

Was wondering sometimes i write down my duas and repentance etc on paper with a pen is that haram in any shape of form?

When i see the words im saying in my mind and with my mouth being written down with ink i feel like the paper and ink become witnesses to what im saying.

If what im doing is haram or shirk please let me know thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Butterfly
03-26-2017, 03:44 AM
As-salaamualaikum and welcome! [emoji2]

Sometimes I do the same. I never questioned that it may be a form of shirk...Why do you think it might be?

InshaAllah someone may be able to answer.

Slaveofthelord
03-26-2017, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
As-salaamualaikum and welcome! [emoji2]

Sometimes I do the same. I never questioned that it may be a form of shirk...Why do you think it might be?

InshaAllah someone may be able to answer.
Wa alikum asalam

Sorry i dont know if shirk is the right word to use..but i think maybe the right word is bid'ah? When coming up with new things which are not a part of islam?

I hope its not wrong to write your duas i actually enjoy doing it

AbdurRahman.
03-26-2017, 10:19 AM
there is nothing wrong with that but it is even better to keep ALlah as your sole witness! :)

it is not bidah as it fits into Islamic knowledge; we know that inanimate things can and will bear witness on day of judgement so all your doing is acting on your knowledge

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.