/* */

PDA

View Full Version : arange mariage

henashaikh
04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
assalam walaikum..m second girl frm my fly,.i gt a proposal 4 yrs back ..it ws an arrange one brought frm our relative.i ws getting very good proposals frm rich n good family but my dad denied all of it coz its not from my city. so my family being close to dem told dem dat they shld make us talk..wen v met frst time dat boy ws very mch attracted to me n said yes to hs family.now it ws my turn to take decision.i.ws nt happy with d proposal since they r having a joint family and m a introvert and consious and dnt mingle with anyone.n all of dem 30 members stay together..bt this three yrs dat boy has come close to me.hes nt ready to leave me.evn my family dsnt support me .they say character comes first .n dis boy belongs to r community and hel keep u happy n we r around u.n they dnt want to break dis relation cz of social status.people may say many thngs behind r back.n they say u have cross 25 so chances of getting a good groom is less.n his family also is understanding bt evry yr one or another problm erupts n r marriage gts delayed..de r finding bride also fr hs elder bro.and my fiancee is not decision maker. he supports hs fly. my problm is dat i gt tensed up by thnkn how il adjst with dem aftr mariage cz m a wrkn women.n all other womens r housewife and conservative. sometimes i really want to back off bt i thnk its too late now and feel very helpless. regret that i should had stand on my decision before n said no... .plz help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Being them a joint family prove they are highly amiable and compatible. I will advise you to be a part of this family. Moreover, don't break the family ties by living separately with your future husband. If your husband's earning is good, then it's not essential to go for a job. Family is more important than earning extra money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.