/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Zaidi shia muslims considered Muslims?

TDWT
04-06-2017, 02:39 AM
I was wondering, are they considered muslims?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-06-2017, 09:30 AM
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/...91-zaidi-shia/

Simple_Person
04-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Often we are so preoccupied with who is Muslims and what they are doing and what they are not doing. Rather we should look at what we are doing ourselves in our personal life.

Just like how Rasullah(saws) handled somebody who said when is the hour? He replied, what have you prepared for it? So instead of being preoccupied by who is this and who is that, look at how far is our own imaan. As often these questions don't really have that much benefit in even knowing the answer to it.

I will stand on my own on the Day of Judgement. Besides that, currently no unity really exists among Muslims. The day that we without any hesitation finally can clear the Ummah is when the promised one arrives. When will he arrive? Allah knows. It could be in our lifetime or even in 1000 years. So right now, we don't need to focus who are Muslim and who are not. Look at ourselves if we are Muslims and we practice Islam as how we should practice it.

azc
04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Who we are to certify whether or not them being Muslims.?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisuRock
04-17-2017, 12:54 PM
We need to study what muslim is and what muslim is not....thats the true way to be a muslim without sect...

Finding MEMO
04-17-2017, 07:34 PM
Please don't get hang up on that question, like the brothers above have already pointed out.

The question is 'AM I' good enough to be called a Muslim?

If you want to gain knowledge on the Sunni/Shia divide, then the question should be simply that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.