/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bump

timothyZ
04-17-2017, 03:58 AM
How Long Will It Take For Me To Get My Prayer Bump On My Forehead If I Pray 5 Times A Day Everyday?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
04-17-2017, 07:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by timothyZ
How Long Will It Take For Me To Get My Prayer Bump On My Forehead If I Pray 5 Times A Day Everyday?
Bro be careful what you are saying, imaan is in the heart not on your forehead. You think even IF you have achieved the BIGGEST bump on your forehead that you cannot die as a disbeliever? Look at Iblies, he was WITH the angels based on his worship, however we all know where he will end up. Forget the bump, rather look at your heart.

Or even doing the prayer not for Allah, but to achieve the bump. It will NOT be counted as prayer as it was NOT intended to worship Allah, rather to achieve the bump.

azc
04-17-2017, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by timothyZ
Of bump: if you mean black spot on forehead due to prostration then it depends on your piety and it takes a long time or if your forehead is bulging out then within a week.

Scimitar
04-19-2017, 07:21 PM
I can give you one in half a second, it may take a few minutes to show, but it'll be pretty, I promise - all you have to do is close your eyes and stand very still,

Hey Yo Adrienne!!!

:D

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
04-19-2017, 07:22 PM
are you a troll?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.