/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Gratitude :)

T L
04-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Assalaamualaikum

Hope this message finds you and your families all in great health inshaAllah
Here is a Khutbah on Surah Ar-Rahman by Nouman Ali Khan
Enjoy

And Jummah Mubarak ^_^

~TL

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah inshal
04-21-2017, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T L
Assalaamualaikum

Hope this message finds you and your families all in great health inshaAllah
Here is a Khutbah on Surah Ar-Rahman by Nouman Ali Khan
Enjoy

And Jummah Mubarak ^_^

~TL
Jazaki Allahu Khairan sister !! I'll watch it inshallah .

May I tell you that it's not good to say Jumua Mubaraka because it's an innovation ( bid'a) . There is no proof of it so please next time don't say Jumua mubaraka. Sorry sister I'm just giving a small advice so don't be upset with me please . And also tell others about it .

Hope you are good in health and iman . Amiin ya rab !:)

T L
04-21-2017, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Jazaki Allahu Khairan sister !! I'll watch it inshallah .

May I tell you that it's not good to say Jumua Mubaraka because it's an innovation ( bid'a) . There is no proof of it so please next time don't say Jumua mubaraka. Sorry sister I'm just giving a small advice so don't be upset with me please . And also tell others about it .

Hope you are good in health and iman . Amiin ya rab !:)

Salaam sister, I appreciate the advice.
However, is it bad to wish someone a blessed Jummah? :)
There is no harm in doing so.

~TL

Muslimah inshal
04-21-2017, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T L
Salaam sister, I appreciate the advice.
However, is it bad to wish someone a blessed Jummah? :)

~TL
It's not in sunnah .
So we don't wish a blessed Jumua if prophet Muhammad saw didn't say it . We follow Qur'an and sunnah and no innovation .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
T L
04-21-2017, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
It's not in sunnah .
So we don't wish a blessed Jumua if prophet Muhammad saw didn't say it . We follow Qur'an and sunnah and no innovation .
I believe you're greatly missing my point (and also this is straying far from the purpose of this thread).

There is no claim on my behalf or on anyone elses that this is sunnah, I understand completely what you're saying.
However, the intention (from my part atleast) is to wish you all the many great blessings of a blessed day. It's really as simple as that sister :)

~TL

T L
04-21-2017, 10:02 AM
@Muslimah inshal

I apologise if I have caused you any negativity through my posts, but I appreciate your advice most gratefully. Islam is very black and white so forgive me (and may Allah swt forgive me) if from what I have said has been misleading.

To elaborate "jummah mubarak" has been common practice within the family/society and culture that I have grown up in- without the claim that it is sunnah of the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him). And it's important to know where to draw the line.
It really is as good as saying "have a blessed day" or "have a nice day" and thats how I personally see it, with of course the view of Friday being a significant day of the week, all the more reason for me to wish it upon my brothers and sisters so that we may gain the rewards of a beautiful day.
Hope that clarifies my stance on this matter.
May Allah swt's peace and blessings be upon you and your family. Ameen. <3 :)

~TL

Eric H
04-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Greetings and peace be with you T L; and thanks for sharing the video link,

The video is 31 minutes long, but I found it worth watching. I certainly do not thank God enough for what he has done for me. When we get in the habit of thanking God, it gives us a far more positive outlook on life.

Blessings,

Eric

T L
04-21-2017, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you T L; and thanks for sharing the video link,

The video is 31 minutes long, but I found it worth watching. I certainly do not thank God enough for what he has done for me. When we get in the habit of thanking God, it gives us a far more positive outlook on life.

Blessings,

Eric
Salaam Eric, hope you are well ! and Alhamdulillah, really glad you sat through it :) It's definitely worth the half an hour!
Really interesting to understand the context of this beautiful Surah, Subhan'Allah! The nuances of the Qur'an never fail to make one humble. Allahu Akbar ^__^

~TL

ahmedahmed
07-21-2017, 07:15 AM
nothing wrong with saying juma mubarak.

may allah shower you with his blessings and mercy,forgive all your sins and give us excellent healthy fom his bounties.innahu ala kuli shey qadeer.

adyiqbal
11-22-2017, 09:42 AM
Simply, Gratitude is the best quality.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.