/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two securities

ZeeshanParvez
04-21-2017, 02:19 PM
But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness.

[Qur'aan 8:33]

Seek forgiveness from Allaah and you will be safe from His punishment.

قال ابن عباس: كان فيهم أمانان: نبي الله والاستغفار قال: فذهب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وبقي الاستغفار

Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: There were two securities among them: The Prophet of Allaah and seeking forgiveness. The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) has gone and seeking forgiveness remains.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-21-2017, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness. [Qur'aan 8:33] Seek forgiveness from Allaah and you will be safe from His punishment. قال ابن عباس: كان فيهم أمانان: نبي الله والاستغفار قال: فذهب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وبقي الاستغفار Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: There were two securities among them: The Prophet of Allaah and seeking forgiveness. The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) has gone and seeking forgiveness remains.
can you give me the source of this narration of Ibn Abbas RA.

ZeeshanParvez
04-21-2017, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Tafsir al-Tabari Volume 13 Page 512 Publisher: مؤسسة الرسالة

Tafsir Ibn Kathiir Volume 4 Page 48 Publisher: دار طيبة للنشر والتوزيع

ZeeshanParvez
04-22-2017, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
The books are also available in digital format online. Would like links to them?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!