/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware of these people

azc
04-21-2017, 06:35 PM
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2187
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 30
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 7, Hadith 2187

(24) Chapter: What has been Related About The Description Of The Renegades(24)
باب فِي صِفَةِ الْمَارِقَةِ
'
Abdullah [bin Mas'ud] narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:

"In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target."

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ عَيَّاشٍ، عَنْ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ زِرٍّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ يَخْرُجُ فِي آخِرِ الزَّمَانِ قَوْمٌ أَحْدَاثُ الأَسْنَانِ سُفَهَاءُ الأَحْلاَمِ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَقُولُونَ مِنْ قَوْلِ خَيْرِ الْبَرِيَّةِ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ عَلِيٍّ وَأَبِي سَعِيدٍ وَأَبِي ذَرٍّ ‏.‏ وَهَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَقَدْ رُوِيَ فِي غَيْرِ هَذَا الْحَدِيثِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَيْثُ وَصَفَ هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ إِنَّمَا هُمُ الْخَوَارِجُ وَالْحَرُورِيَّةُ وَغَيْرُهُمْ مِنَ الْخَوَارِجِ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Hadith tells us about a particular group which comes in end of time.

They are young

They assume themselves as intelligent but in reality they are foolish

They recite Quran but it doesn't go beyond their throat

They utter the best words.

They assume themselves as
Muslims though but they're no Muslims.

blueskylo1
04-21-2017, 06:46 PM
May Allah make us not from amongst then

aaj
04-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Those are most of your contemporary speakers of today.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-21-2017, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
Those are most of your contemporary speakers of today.
it can't be said so confidently. It is also possible that hadith is related to post Isa a.s era because that wil actually be end of time.... I don't deny your option though.

aaj
04-21-2017, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
it can't be said so confidently. It is also possible that hadith is related to post Isa a.s era because that wil actually be end of time.... I don't deny your option though.
No, we are already living in end of times era. currently we are living n the phase of celebrity shakes. This is the time of showing off. Isa a.s time is the time of war and fighting, there will be no such then. By then Allah will made a clear line between the believers and the disbelievers and there will be only two camps. The camp of Isa a.s. and the camp of dajjal.

azc
04-21-2017, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
No, we are already living in end of times era. currently we are living n the phase of celebrity shakes. This is the time of showing off. Isa a.s time is the time of war and fighting, there will be no such then. By then Allah will made a clear line between the believers and the disbelievers and there will be only two camps. The camp of Isa a.s. and the camp of dajjal.
of course, it will be an age of war but when dajjal and his followers are killed then no kafir remains on this planet. Peace Having been restored Islamic shariah will be implemented in whole of the world. And after the death of isa a.s Muslims will gradually go astray...

Umm♥Layth
04-21-2017, 07:53 PM
We only have "celebrity sheikhs" because we have the internet and when somebody can relate to something being said, it is widely shared. We have been at the end times since the prophet (saw) came to us, so I don't believe this pertains to just our generation.

I actually feel differently about who this group of people are. To me it seems that its those who practice the religion outwardly and shame everyone else for not doing so, yet have minimal understanding of what it is they are doing... but they feel high and mighty. No humility.

azc
04-21-2017, 08:25 PM
@aaj

I think your opinion is more correct than mine

azc
04-21-2017, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
We only have "celebrity sheikhs" because we have the internet and when somebody can relate to something being said, it is widely shared. We have been at the end times since the prophet (saw) came to us, so I don't believe this pertains to just our generation.

I actually feel differently about who this group of people are. To me it seems that its those who practice the religion outwardly and shame everyone else for not doing so, yet have minimal understanding of what it is they are doing... but they feel high and mighty. No humility.
I respect your views but it's most likely to be closer to imam Mahdi era.

anatolian
04-21-2017, 09:00 PM
I think they are ISIS. Fits to the definition very well

Simple_Person
04-22-2017, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I agree. Especially the last parts fits the description very good.

"uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target."

They repeat the things Rasullah (saws) has said and also the deeds of the shahaba as we know from Hadith that these are the best ones during the time of Rasullah (saws) then the ones after them are the best ones then the ones after them etc.etc.

The last part says they will go to through the religion as it goes through its target. This part rather looks like somebody who is wrong will not admit he/she is wrong and thus oming back to thE religion. This also a typical behavior of ISIS-mentality. Whatever you bring them Qur'an and even authentic ahadith they will not change their position as they are also young in age. But Allah knows best.

For others especially brother @azc you have posted this hadith with a intention becareful who you brand as such in your heart be it on the Internet or in real life you have encountered.

azc
04-22-2017, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I agree. Especially the last parts fits the description very good.

"uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target."

They repeat the things Rasullah (saws) has said and also the deeds of the shahaba as we know from Hadith that these are the best ones during the time of Rasullah (saws) then the ones after them are the best ones then the ones after them etc.etc.

The last part says they will go to through the religion as it goes through its target. This part rather looks like somebody who is wrong will not admit he/she is wrong and thus oming back to thE religion. This also a typical behavior of ISIS-mentality. Whatever you bring them Qur'an and even authentic ahadith they will not change their position as they are also young in age. But Allah knows best.

For others especially brother @azc you have posted this hadith with a intention becareful who you brand as such in your heart be it on the Internet or in real life you have encountered.
Yes -, people of almost -similar traits I see on internet and often encounter in person as well.

I see them on top of ignorance

They assume themselves as intelligent and others as stupid.

They're short - tempered

They're indoctrinated in following their scholars.

Simple_Person
04-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Yes -, people of almost -similar traits I see on internet and often encounter in person as well.

I see them on top of ignorance

They assume themselves as intelligent and others as stupid.

They're short - tempered

They're indoctrinated in following their scholars.
Often we ourselves think we are doing no harm to ourselves or people around us, with our intellect how ignorant we even are and the way we behave. I speak for myself that i often may say something that is incorrect or offensive while not thinking about it that moment, to you and people on this forum PLEASE do correct me without hesitation, as i am just a person who is by default always wrong until proven otherwise. May Allah guide them and us as well as our common enemy for sure is sheytan.

aaj
04-24-2017, 01:38 PM
I think not, they can't even read the quran let alone recite it. These are fake scholars and speakers, ones playing the religious card for money, ones that are hypocrites and ones that are being funded by outside sources to lead the youth astray.

Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth

Yes, I agree with you, I think its referring to hypocrites who don't practise what they preach or amateurs who are does not have deep understanding of Quran or religion but try to lead people.

I don't think its right for muslims on here to say that the hadith is about sheikes whether celebrity or not...they are learned and are doing their best to convey deep understanding of our religion which is not superficial at all and Allahmdulillah, many people are guided closer to Allah by the "celebrity sheiks". I don't think we have the right to comment about the hadith without knowledge or deep understanding of knowledge like a scholar. This is just my 2 cents.

azc
04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
they are worse than them as they kill innocent people even Muslims

azc
04-24-2017, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17
Yes, I agree with you, I think its referring to hypocrites who don't practise what they preach or amateurs who are does not have deep understanding of Quran or religion but try to lead people. I don't think its right for muslims on here to say that the hadith is about sheikes whether celebrity or not...they are learned and are doing their best to convey deep understanding of our religion which is not superficial at all and Allahmdulillah, many people are guided closer to Allah by the "celebrity sheiks". I don't think we have the right to comment about the hadith without knowledge or deep understanding of knowledge like a scholar. This is just my 2 cents.
but I don't follow these televengalists...

azc
04-24-2017, 05:27 PM
May Allah swt keep us steadfast on deen. Ameen

Simple_Person
04-24-2017, 06:21 PM
they are worse than them as they kill innocent people even Muslims
What we need to focus on is this "..going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target." This means to go FAST towards the core of the religion like a arrow goes towards it's target, but when the arrows goes through it, it goes as fast it went to the target it goes away from the target. A arrows when goes through the target, doesn't come back.

This behavior i have ONLY seen with ISIS. They talked soo good about Islam and everything they said going so fast to the core of Islam and what it stands for. No nationalism, unity, no sects, back to REAL currency (gold, silver etc.), women covered, no western media corruption of the mind etc. etc., but the fast they talked about and practiced it, they went through their target completely. So the hadith aren't used as just a hadith, it is a reason why Rasullah(saws) uses certain examples for us to ponder about and see similarities with them.

The youtube sheikh's spreading rather corruption instead of Islam, they find apologetic excuses for certain practices in Islam. For example in Islam if a boy or a girl becomes a teenager based on their right timing, they become a man and a woman. You, me and every other Muslim says this is Islam and there is NOTHING to be ashamed of. If 15 year old boy and 15 year old girl both want to marry each other and the parents both agree in Islam this is completely permissible. Forced marriages are not permissible even not legit according to Islamic rulings.

I once read a youtube comment of a Muslim sister saying "every religion has it's flaws". I was like "whaaaaat..."

Maybe i have missed some other group that you guys can say those fit the picture.

azc
04-24-2017, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
What we need to focus on is this "..going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target." This means to go FAST towards the core of the religion like a arrow goes towards it's target, but when the arrows goes through it, it goes as fast it went to the target it goes away from the target. A arrows when goes through the target, doesn't come back. This behavior i have ONLY seen with ISIS. They talked soo good about Islam and everything they said going so fast to the core of Islam and what it stands for. No nationalism, unity, no sects, back to REAL currency (gold, silver etc.), women covered, no western media corruption of the mind etc. etc., but the fast they talked about and practiced it, they went through their target completely. So the hadith aren't used as just a hadith, it is a reason why Rasullah(saws) uses certain examples for us to ponder about and see similarities with them. The youtube sheikh's spreading rather corruption instead of Islam, they find apologetic excuses for certain practices in Islam. For example in Islam if a boy or a girl becomes a teenager based on their right timing, they become a man and a woman. You, me and every other Muslim says this is Islam and there is NOTHING to be ashamed of. If 15 year old boy and 15 year old girl both want to marry each other and the parents both agree in Islam this is completely permissible. Forced marriages are not permissible even not legit according to Islamic rulings. I once read a youtube comment of a Muslim sister saying "every religion has it's flaws". I was like "whaaaaat..." Maybe i have missed some other group that you guys can say those fit the picture.
I even doubt if it is an Islamic group. I never try to know what they say. Probably you know them better than I

Simple_Person
04-24-2017, 06:49 PM
I even doubt if it is an Islamic group. I never try to know what they say. Probably you know them better than I
OOh such a group NOT belonging to Islam, is without a doubt. Islam is clear in it's boundaries. So if somebody go over those boundaries that shows it rather that with intention it is done to go over those boundaries.

With ISIS, at the beginning they said some thing, but when i saw in a video one hitting a prisoner, that was already for me sort of clear to take a step away from them seeing so called "Islamic rulings". Later on we saw or well many have seen their brutal acts. Till this day i have NOT seen even 1 video where they butchered somebody or set somebody on fire. I only have seen a short video them shooting prisoners with a handgun through the head but that was it.

Seeing something that brutal isn't really good for one's psychological state. Whatever it may be, i have strong feelings that even "those black flags" of ISIS were meant to deceive Muslims on portraying the black flags of the promised one so they could gather all Muslims and kill them by masses. However they plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.

What all has happened is people becoming more serious with religion if they were Muslim but not practicing or converted to Islam or hypocrites leaving Islam because of creation of ISIS.

Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 10:26 PM
but I don't follow these televengalists...
Then I suppose you can't really comment on them. I follow popular religious speakers such as Mufti Menk on the internet in my own free time as I am too busy otherwise to attend specific local islamic talks/events at specific times & date (Alhamdulillah for the internet where I can listen to talks whenever it is convenient for me). My opinion is all good when it comes to the popular Islamic speakers that I have time to follow.

azc
04-25-2017, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17
Then I suppose you can't really comment on them. I follow popular religious speakers such as Mufti Menk on the internet in my own free time as I am too busy otherwise to attend specific local islamic talks/events at specific times & date (Alhamdulillah for the internet where I can listen to talks whenever it is convenient for me). My opinion is all good when it comes to the popular Islamic speakers that I have time to follow.
I think he is a good scholar. I 've never heard his lecturer though

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.