/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Site does not stay logged in

crimsontide06
05-16-2017, 11:16 PM
I have clicked the "keep me online" box every time I log in but it will not remember me... Chrome is working fine, other sites do not log me out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-16-2017, 11:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Try clearing the cache for the forum and see if it'll help inshallah.

crimsontide06
05-17-2017, 01:10 AM
Thank you , though it does not keep me logged in when I close chrome and reopen

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Try clearing the cache for the forum and see if it'll help inshallah.

*charisma*
05-17-2017, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Thank you , though it does not keep me logged in when I close chrome and reopen
Did it work otherwise?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
05-17-2017, 02:01 AM
It used to work a few months ago. Also, if I stay in a chrome session, even going to other sites and come back, I am logged in still.
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Did it work otherwise?

*charisma*
05-17-2017, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
It used to work a few months ago. Also, if I stay in a chrome session, even going to other sites and come back, I am logged in still.
No, I meant after you cleared you cache, did it keep you logged in (apart from it logging you out when you closed chrome)?

I was having issues with chrome recently as well. It was refreshing my unused tabs which was really annoying. It turned out it had to do with the settings and I had to change them even though there was no sign of updates or changes before it started happening. I'm wondering if it's a setting issue with you as well.

Simple_Person
05-17-2017, 06:30 AM
Might rather be a cookie problem. Do you have CCleaner or some kind of software like that installed? With CCleaner for example when you close your browser it cleans history + cookies, you have to uncheck those options.

Eric H
05-17-2017, 07:44 AM
I have also had the same problem for a while now. What works for me is, that once the IB page comes up, just click on any link, like 'What's New' and I am then logged in. Very strange!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.