/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I made dawah what now

Bobbyflay23
05-20-2017, 05:53 AM
I made dawah to my friend and I don't want him to end up never becoming religious he's ready to work to become religious and stuff he even tried to pray without knowing Arabic what should I send him or do to get him on his feet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
05-20-2017, 06:07 AM
Some dua, would bring him VERY VERY far. The second thing is keep him company. I have heard that many reverts become very lonely and feel neglected by the Islamic community when they revert back to Islam. When one's heart has accepted Islam and is interested in Islam, they will tend to talk also a lot about it. In other words what you harbor in your heart, your mouth will reflect it and your actions FOR SURE will show it. That is that ones stops to go to places that Islam forbids you to go, the eyes look away what Allah does not like you to look at, your mouth stops talking what Allah does not want you to talk about (gossiping, suspicion etc..) , your ears want to close to that what Allah hates you to want to listen to (gossiping, suspicion etc..)

You are still young and at that age especially people need some company. At a later age, SOME people STILL need company, while others are less in need.

Serinity
05-20-2017, 06:08 AM
:salam:

Say to him to recite Al-Fatihah, memorise it, learn it, and contemplate it. Find a reciter you like, afterwards, listen to it a lot.

If he doesn't know Arabic, try to find a prayer guide (authentic one) with Surah Al-Fatihah, and the whole process.

Allahu alam.

Bobbyflay23
05-20-2017, 06:21 AM
I allready did that stuff about the fatiha and the crazy thing is he can die at anytime he has liver problems. he coincedntally quite smoking a few months ago and doesn't want zina anymore because he's had bad fortune with it latley alhumdillah I think allah did this to make it much easier for him to come to the path without the burden of sins before dying inshallah he won't the doctors said if he doesn't die in month or somthing then he'll be safe for the rest of his life inshallah it's crazy cuz I didn't even have to push it on him I just taught him what my faith is and he joined it the a little while later so I didn't really do dawah allah guided him I just told him what Islam is and talked to him about my jahilya I'm starting to feel a love in my heart slowly for him even though I've never been good friends with him

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
06-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Go to IERA website and learn dawah properly

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.