/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel like the media, false flag operations have misguided a bunch of people

Wisdom
05-29-2017, 01:18 PM
We live in the age fitan al-Duhaima? This fitan is described as Dark & Cunning that catches people off guard) that will not leave anyone without slapping him a slap (testing his faith).. To such extent that you can't tell from what is right and what is wrong. Mixing everything like mixing water and milk then try to separate it? It's difficult right but this is the nature of such Fitan we live in. This fitan is right before the arrival of Mahdi.

We have been living in this fitan since 2001. Where False flags have been carried out and forcefully labelled on any muslim group or people like it was free happy meals at McDonald's.

All the major false flags that has appeared are not what is told and on the contrary.

911, All these other attacks that use to occur in Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Egypt etc etc and other areas of the world were and is indeed false flags? You may ask why would anyone carry out these and credited it to someone else right? Just in order to defame such and such people and make the people go against them.

The plots are indeed weak but unfortunately this has lead to misguide many ppl who had shake faith or just ignorant or whom is lead astray by it in jusified manner. Notice how they make gigantic mistakes when the media straight up credits things to someone and nobody questions? Where is the official confirmation of these creditted on this act? Or how fast can they be it just happened few seconds ago? Sometimes they are so amaturish that they do it in script and plan everything before they carry out the false flag and the media is given a note on before hand to read from a note and credit someone within seconds of the live footage.

Example this recent Manchester attack? People called in to say that they were either life and a mother got angry because they used here daughter who died 4 years ago as one of the victims pictures? There is so many holes? that the stories never seem to add up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiul123
05-29-2017, 01:21 PM
Yeah man this definitely feels like the end times. May Allah help us all ameen.

Simple_Person
05-29-2017, 03:01 PM
Brother there is wisdom in everything I do not see as something negative, rather as something positive of what is happening by doing a false flag and such.

The people who by name say they are Muslim either start investigating and thus becoming more knowledabgle about their deen and become practicing Muslims OR they leave Islam. Either way in both cases it is rather a blessing to the Ummah.

The hypocrites off course also have their excuse to leave Islam which again to the practicing Muslims is better that these people who are the worst of the worst finally leave Islam. The other side the honest but confused non-Muslim start asking questions of what is going on...in other words coming in to contact with Muslims and in'sha'Allah be guided. The other honest but confused non-Muslim who has become anti-Islam just needs to hear 1 lie being told are out Muslims. When hearing 1 lie all the other 99 "truths" also become doubtful ..in other words this non-Muslim also starts investigating ...

So I see it rather as a blessing to be honest. Finally the Muslims standing I can look them in the eye and feel the brotherhood of Islam that is thicker than blood. I mean Islam is even being cleansed by getting rid of even khawarij. They plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.

Abz2000
05-29-2017, 05:15 PM
One of the things that concerns me a lot though is that there are a lot of sincere and sympathetic people who are rightfully angry at some of the atrocities being perpetrated against innocent people for the sake of greed, and when those people want to do something about it, they are instead diverted to another proxy war of deceit by the very colonisers they seek to stand against and end up fighting under command against the leaders of countries who told the colonialists and other enemies of Allah on the borders that they were enemies, leaders who tried to make a positive difference and were even on side of the mujahideen, when one thinks about it - Assad and Ghaddafi were the least likely targets from an Islamic strategic point of view, but as soon as they started releasing mujahideen from prisons, allowing them to meet in their countries, offer them asylum, and allow them over the border into iraq to fight the unjust invaders, stocking gold and dumping francs and dollars, refusing to give up the golan heights - the colonialists and munafiq fake sunni leaders train up arabs for blackwater, and divert the mujahideen (along with columbian mercenaries) - not to Mubarak in egypt, or to al salul in arabia, but to the ones that america and the zionists have decided to remove......

....I speak from experience since seculariat western intelligence cartels have harrassed me for a long time, drugged me with cocaine, laced my food with sedatives, had me attacked on the streets, enticed me to crime, framed me and attemped to frame me multiple times, yet when I was on my way to umrah after being forced to leave the u.k due to circumstances, and after having spoken out about the american and the british governments' plan to invade syria, the travel agent gave me a ticket through turkey with a long wait at istanbul, and a dude came up to me all friendly then fleetingly mentioned that the doors were open and people were coming in and out of town. His method of trying to seem not too eager along with the way he sat down made alarm bells ring in my head - especially since I knew that people were afraid to approach me in speaking truth (afraid of who?) about things they'd be most likely to ask about, and I'd most likely end up in the arms of another traitorous secularist pawn intelligence group who were diverting the mujahideen to a country which the kuffar were planning to weaken - then invade.
We need to think clearly about this - they're trying to move the most vocal and active people in our ranks out of their way and use them as pawns.
We know the uae got erik prince to start training a huge group of money hungry secularist arabs in the desert and we know that they also hire the older columbian models, and we also know that kaafir soldiers are hoisting shahadah flags on their trucks and invading muslim territory, so when we see that certain unislamic crimes are perpetrated in the name of islam, we need to be careful to point at the true perpetrators instead of foolishly parrotting engineered statements like "islamic state is not islamic" "the caliphate is evil" "sunni takfiris are radical extremists" etc, thereby helping the kuffar in attacking islam and discrediting our genuine mujahideen brothers and sisters who sacrifice their lives for Allah's sake in genuine operations.

I recall asking a taxi driver in arabia if there were any american military bases in the vicinity, he told me there used to be, but al qaeda boom, amriki in tea shop - alqaeda boom, boom boom, amriki go - gesturing the flight of a bird or plane with his hand - pshoom, Lol, so yes, useful to not lose sight of the true and just actions when faced with a barrage of confusions and deceit.

Check this out:
Think of the brothers who never made it out of guantanamo..and what was done to the brothers and sisters at camp bucca before the current episode...

God knows how many well spoken and active brothers we've lost due to false flag recruitment, or how many were shot dead on failing the inaptitude test because they were too streetwise and ready to disobey haram commands.
Who can we trust besides Allah to whom we shall ultimately return?
Should all this make us totally demoralized and helpless? Do we not need to still invite others to the true path and hope that we can one day be ruled by Allah's just laws and without fear of oppression through fake laws made by greedy and corrupt oligarchs and monarchs?
There's no doubt that Allah's judgement is coming and that each individual's efforts will ultimately bring them salvation or destruction - so there's no point in feeling demoralized.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
05-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Here's one where we are told that "isis" destroyed the grave of Prophet Younus ibn Matta pbuh
You will notice some arabic speakong men hitting a grave with sledge hammers:

However it turns out that this is the grave of Prophet Younus ibn Matta pbuh:

Which seems to have had a bomb dropped on it:

Does any sane Muslim believe that even an over-zealous leadership attempting to risk their lives in the service of Allah whilst implementing Islam would bomb a Prophet's grave? - especially considering the fact that his body is there - most likely undecayed. Is this not the work of secularist liars trying to remove the history of Islam?
And should we fall for lies over and over again just because they use words like wahabi, anti monument worship extremist etc? As if we should accept the lie that an islamic caliphate is disrespecting the grave of a prophet - or that its ok to disrespect the grave of a prophet because of a minority who might practise bida'ah..
Then go on forums arguing with each other as to whether the caliphate was justified in this action or not - when it was really the work of secularists.

We all know very well the role these graves have as markers in our history, growing up in England - I had come to doubt certain things and wonder if they might be myths, it is however unlikely that I would have doubted had I known that the history of these people is everywhere, and when I saw the graves of the awliya who took part in the conquest of Bangladesh with Shah Jalal, I realized that they were solid markers which secularists could never turn into myth or doubtful legend, and that their stories would be told down through the generations. I think the secularists also realize this and that they have a really dark plan for the future - but Allah will prevail - OBVIOUSLY

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.