/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic books to buy?

Bobbyflay23
05-29-2017, 10:46 PM
When Ramadan comes by I plan on buying like a set of Islamic books I don't know what it should be should I buy sahih al Bukhari or tafsir or what and any good websites for buying it and by set I mean volumes of one particular thing not multiple different types of books

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Indefinable
05-29-2017, 11:03 PM
What kind of books are you looking for? Do you know which area in particular interests you?

Bobbyflay23
05-29-2017, 11:14 PM
I don't really care tbh just anything that can help me gain Islamic knowledge like for the hadiths I was thinking of weighting notes in a notbook for like all the sunnahs and then also hadiths that contain scientfic knowledge and prove islam is the way and stuff just notes in general but for like tafsir idk I think it'd be interesting too I just want somthing entertaining to read that gives me Islamic knowledge and comes in like a set of books like volumes of one genera the cheapest sahih al bukhari is 150$ so im willing to pay up to that much for a set Islamic books

Indefinable
05-29-2017, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
I don't really care tbh just anything that can help me gain Islamic knowledge like for the hadiths I was thinking of weighting notes in a notbook for like all the sunnahs and then also hadiths that contain scientfic knowledge and prove islam is the way and stuff just notes in general but for like tafsir idk I think it'd be interesting too I just want somthing entertaining to read that gives me Islamic knowledge and comes in like a set of books like volumes of one genera the cheapest sahih al bukhari is 150$ so im willing to pay up to that much for a set Islamic books
I think it might be best to buy the summarized version of Sahih al Bukhari. It's cheaper and you will get the basic gist of the ahadeeth.

I would also recommend starting off with Tawheed books, then moving onto Qur'an (so perfecting your recitation - tajweed, and understanding the Arabic etc). And then move onto Tafseer.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer is a good investment, but it's better to go through that with a teacher, or a person of knowledge In Sha Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Indefinable
05-29-2017, 11:24 PM
Check out the following site:

www.kalamullah.com

It's got all the notable books in PDF version - so you can browse them before making your decision to buy them.

Bobbyflay23
05-29-2017, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indefinable
Check out the following site:

www.kalamullah.com

It's got all the notable books in PDF version - so you can browse them before making your decision to buy them.
Thank you jazakallahu khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.