/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How prayer saved my life

DunyaStory
06-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Assalamu alaikum brothers.
I converted to islam 1.5 year ago , alhamdulilah. I'm living in a christian country so Its not easiest thing but it is all worth it ofcourse.
I want to share with you a story how prayer saved my life, I recorded a video about it so you can watch it here :
https://youtu.be/RUwFyFlYD1Q

Jazakallah khair ! More islamic related videos will be uploaded inshAllah!
Tell me your comments and experiences, did you ever experience something similar ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
06-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Greetings and peace be with you DunyaStory; and welcome to the forum,

Thanks for sharing your story. It seems as if Allah has gone to a lot of trouble to save you, and he has touched your heart and mind in a profound way, especially as you are a new convert. Pray for the guidance to do the will of Allah, it seems as if he has plans for you to do something.

May Allah bless you in all you do.

Eric

DunyaStory
06-06-2017, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you DunyaStory; and welcome to the forum,

Thanks for sharing your story. It seems as if Allah has gone to a lot of trouble to save you, and he has touched your heart and mind in a profound way, especially as you are a new convert. Pray for the guidance to do the will of Allah, it seems as if he has plans for you to do something.

May Allah bless you in all you do.

Eric
May peace be with you too brother :)
Indeed I feel the same way, since I have discovered Islam I am completly different person, I feel blessed by every step I make towards Allah(swt).
I see that you have wrote christianity as your religion ,I think that we are all brothers worshipping same God, may Allah help us stay on the right path.
I wish you all the best bro, have a nice day :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.