/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About wuduu.

Yousse0605
06-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Salam alaykum.

I was just wondering. Many tutorials about how to do the wuduu do not mention washing private parts. Is the wuduu valid when not doing this?
(Sorry for my use of words)

If not what do I have to do after using the toilet. Just regular wuduu? And when does the regular wuduu matter?

Must allah guide us to the straight path as we seek knowledge, In sha allah.

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-06-2017, 05:15 AM
Walaikum asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Yousse0605
Salam alaykum.

I was just wondering. Many tutorials about how to do the wuduu do not mention washing private parts. Is the wuduu valid when not doing this?

If not what do I have to do after using the toilet. Just regular wuduu? And when does the regular wuduu matter?

Thanks.

No, you must clean your private parts first. If you do not, your wuduu is invalid.

There are three different types of purification: Wudhu, ghusl, and tayammum.

If you pass wind, use the bathroom, fall asleep, or do anything which invalidates your wudhu, your wudhu has to be done again.

If you have intercourse or semen is emitted then you have to do ghusl (full bath). It is the same for women, as well as when they finish menses they must make ghusl. And ghusl is also for anyone who becomes a new muslim.

If you are somewhere where water is scarce or unavailable to you, then you do tayammum, which utilizes sand or dust and is a different process than regular wudhu.

inata
07-09-2017, 11:10 PM
عليكم السلام ورحمة اللّه وبركاته..

i dont know if wudu is invalid, but our sholat is invalid if we have najis on our body or clothes.

so, better do thaharah first, cleaning our body (inc washing priv parts) before wuduu and sholat.

i take that wuduu, ghusl and tayamum are that we clean of hadath, and thaharah for us clean of najis.

STN
07-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Like sister charisma said, wudu is only valid/can be performed when you are in a state of purity i.e not require ghusl.

You require ghusl when you have sexual intercourse or ejaculate then ghusl becomes farz and you can't do wudu or pray Salah until you do ghusl. There are rulings on whether prostatic secretions and other secretions require ghusl - see this
https://islamqa.info/en/47693

If you mean using toilet, you need to do istinja of either the front or back passage before you do wudu. If you just pass wind then you only need to do wudu.

Search on that site islamqa.info, you will find the answers in detail from Sunnah and Holy Quran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adyiqbal
11-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Oh, I have the same issue, kindly can someone share the authentic material about Wudu or some hadiths and Quranic Verses??? And my other questions that, What is Sunnah way of Wudu???

AbdurRahman.
11-11-2017, 11:45 AM
bro, one has to clean their private parts with water every time after finishing the #1 0r 2, you can use toilet paper before washing with water after #2 or if water is not available or difficult to wash, such as when you don't have a washing can or something then u can just use paper as long as filth has not spread more than a 2 pound coin area.

The washing after #1 is done after you have walked around a bit in the toilet/bathroom and coughed a few times to ensure no more drops fall after washing.

to be cont...

فصيح الياسين
11-12-2017, 06:11 AM
Salam alaykum.

Thanks.
I guess ur question is to perform cleaning private part for every single wudhu.
So answer is no.. because wudhu and cleaning private parts are different which is called as istinja استنجاء
If whudhu broke by any mean like oozing sperm or what ever came out from front or back private parts. Or by blood etc . These causes to perform wudhu
Istinja occurs when when do piss etc..
Though its of two type mushatab and wajib. Which would require explanation so i left..

talibilm
11-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Salam alaykum.

Thanks.

:sl: bro

Please read the link in the quote and video in the post # 6 here for more info

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...m-needs-advice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.