/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help

yvonne4
06-12-2017, 09:20 PM
I need to no.Im going to marry a Muslim soon..Will they beat me ..im scared I heard so many bad things, cooking cleaning. I have to wear a complete cover which I will not do.I believe in the Mormon way..pleae help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yvonne4
06-12-2017, 09:25 PM
I have a problem I'm marry a Muslim man I'm Mormon. And I will do has I please ...he said I need to follow hes rules.what is this?help?

Ibn Yaqzan
06-14-2017, 06:17 AM
Yeah, you better not marry him for his sake.

*charisma*
06-14-2017, 09:21 AM
I don't know if this thread is sincere...Why marry someone who you're not compatible with?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-14-2017, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I don't know if this thread is sincere...Why marry someone who you're not compatible with?
I agree. Why to marry someone you think will beat you? Or "they" will beat you - whose are those "they"? All of his family and relatives will beat you or what? Hmmm...

greenhill
06-14-2017, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Very strange indeed! Don't get married to him if that is how you feel. What is the point?

Hope you will sort it out and wishing you a good stay.

:peace:

AbdurRahman.
06-14-2017, 04:20 PM
lolol if you feel that way and are terrified why marry in first place???; is someone forcing you?

Umm Abed
06-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Yes they might do all that so stay clear off.

As for cooking and cleaning, you have to be part of all that too.

MazharShafiq
06-16-2017, 09:45 AM
The mane is following Islam completely will not beat you at all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!