PDA

View Full Version : i hate islam

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 05:27 PM
I hate it but don't know why

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
06-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Maybe you hate something else which you associate with Islam and think that you hate Islam. That explains why you dont know why. Because there is no reason.

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 05:38 PM
idk I can't explain it

I don't think I've been a Muslim myself in the last few years

Hamza Asadullah
06-28-2017, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khanali12
Have you ever got yourself checked out for Sihr (black magic) by a Raqi (One who uses Qur'an and Sunnah to rid evil effects of sihr)?

The reason I ask is I knew someone similar who had similar behaviour to yours. They were neither here nor there, and at times were not in control of what they were saying nor their behavior. They also used to also spew profanities against Islam and Allah. It was established that they had very strong Sihr and later on died but Alhamdulillah died with Kalimah. You need to get yourself checked out asap.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
06-28-2017, 06:18 PM
idk I can't explain it

I don't think I've been a Muslim myself in the last few years
Hating something without knowing anything about it is called prejudice, intolerance, discrimination, partiality and narrow-mindedness. In the simplest of terms it can also be called ignorance.

Would you describe yourself with any of these adjectives?

MuhammadHamza1
06-28-2017, 06:50 PM
If you have any questions regarding Islam.
Feel free to ask from me.

Abz2000
06-28-2017, 06:55 PM
The frame of mind and discipline that Islam requires during start - and elevating progress - can feel overly burdensome to a person who has lost inner discipline and self control - to the extent that they find it intolerable and dislikeable, it's an instinctive survival mechanism - however - islam is required of Bani Aadam and jinn in order to progressively advance until judgement after death, and for the future generations to survive as distinguished members of banee-Aadam.
So many creatures must have given up this jihaad - and watched as banee Aadam used far-sightedness. The Prophets were sent to help people become better and not to fall apart.

Think:
Do you hate waking up for fajr?
Would even some kaafirs wake up for fajr if £50 notes were being handed out at the mosque?
Do you hate getting up for work?
If you do get up......why?

Maybe turning to learning about Islam and avoiding heedless airheads in the media and friends circle will help you to think beyond tomorrow again.

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Hating something without knowing anything about it is called prejudice, intolerance, discrimination, partiality and narrow-mindedness. In the simplest of terms it can also be called ignorance.

Would you describe yourself with any of these adjectives?
nope

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 07:09 PM
no as I don't think I have magic on me.

and how do I even know that 'magic' is real?

Hamza Asadullah
06-28-2017, 07:14 PM

How do you know if you don't at least rule it out.

What are you looking for here? Surely you came here for a reason?

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 07:15 PM
idk

suddenly I am lost for words
can't describe it.

Search
06-28-2017, 07:29 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Start from the beginning, and you'll find the words. :)

If you don't tell us exactly what's happened or why you are here or what we can do to assist you, how can we know how to assist you or what advice to give you?

We're willing to listen and support you, but you must also be willing to open up and talk openly and honestly about what's been bothering you about Islam or why you're here.

So, again, let's start at the beginning: Let me ask you a few questions if that will help you start your story.

When did you first notice you'd started hating Islam? How did you deal with those feelings then? Did you talk or were you able to talk to anyone (family or friends) in real life about those feelings and if so what happened? What made you decide to come here on this board? Since you said that you don't think you've been a Muslim for a few years, how would you describe your objective on this board?

Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,
idk

suddenly I am lost for words
can't describe it.

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Start from the beginning, and you'll find the words. :)

If you don't tell us exactly what's happened or why you are here or what we can do to assist you, how can we know how to assist you or what advice to give you?

We're willing to listen and support you, but you must also be willing to open up and talk openly and honestly about what's been bothering you about Islam or why you're here.

So, again, let's start at the beginning: Let me ask you a few questions if that will help you start your story.

When did you first notice you'd started hating Islam? How did you deal with those feelings then? Did you talk or were you able to talk to anyone (family or friends) in real life about those feelings and if so what happened? What made you decide to come here on this board? Since you said that you don't think you've been a Muslim for a few years, how would you describe your objective on this board?

ok i'll try

ok I think I stopped believing in islam around 5 years ago as I couldn't accept that we've been placed on earth simply to 'worship allah' and life is a 'test' although for around 3 of those years I was in constant denial and going back to being a muslim one day and a non muslim the next. all this time I thought this was all 'waswas' but eventually I realised maybe I just don't believe.

Amor101
06-28-2017, 07:58 PM

Hi :) I sometimes get fed up too.

You see, the way God guided me was through observing His creation. In the Qur'an, God always talks to us about the nature so He lifts the vail from our eyes and gets us to believe that He created the universe. He is peaceful like solar system and midnight. Powerful like the planet.

Islam is all about us being righteous and to be like monks are for example. Read the Qur'an. Humans have a restricted intelligence, just like animals. Talking to humans about magic is like talking to animals. You are just human.

Search
06-28-2017, 08:06 PM

ok i'll try

ok I think I stopped believing in islam around 5 years ago as I couldn't accept that we've been placed on earth simply to 'worship allah' and life is a 'test' although for around 3 of those years I was in constant denial and going back to being a muslim one day and a non muslim the next. all this time I thought this was all 'waswas' but eventually I realised maybe I just don't believe.
:)

Thank you for answering. So, the first thing I want you to recognize is that you're not the first person nor will you be the last person who has experienced doubts about religion or your place in life; I think life is a journey and your job as a human being is to grow, learn, and understand. I think understanding begins with searching answers and trying to find your place in life.

I can sympathize with some of your feelings. What I understand from what you've written so far is that while you yourself are not sure but think you do not believe, you're at the same time having a hard time letting go. Perhaps this is your small effort at trying to see or have Muslims help you understand. Please free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The question to ask yourself to test whether you believe in Islam is to start with the basics: Do you believe in a higher power? Do you believe that higher power sent Prophet :saws: to guide humanity? Then, we can move to other questions and perhaps hash out your doubts. Does that sound all right to you?

Remember we're here to support you and not to judge.

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

:)

Thank you for answering. So, the first thing I want you to recognize is that you're not the first person nor will you be the last person who has experienced doubts about religion or your place in life; I think life is a journey and your job as a human being is to grow, learn, and understand. I think understanding begins with searching answers and trying to find your place in life.

I can sympathize with some of your feelings. What I understand from what you've written so far is that while you yourself are not sure but think you do not believe, you're at the same time having a hard time letting go. Perhaps this is your small effort at trying to see or have Muslims help you understand. Please free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The question to ask yourself to test whether you believe in Islam is to start with the basics: Do you believe in a higher power? Do you believe that higher power sent Prophet :saws: to guide humanity? Then, we can move to other questions and perhaps hash out your doubts. Does that sound all right to you?

Remember we're here to support you and not to judge.

yeah I think you summarised it nicely, you are right, i think i'm finding it hard to let go, for example i was here a few months ago with some questions but some users on here weren't so friendly and i said to myself i am done with islam for good but yet... here i am.

also as the years have past I've been hating Islam more and more, for example whenever someone starts talking about Islam, 'this is haram' or 'do you want to go to hell/heaven' it really irritates me.

to answer your questions:
i'm not entirely convinced that there is a creator hence i'm not sure if Muhammad was really a prophet (also some actions he did i find questionable)

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 08:30 PM
yeah everything is blamed on people doing 'magic' which is really stupid imo

'Abd-al Latif
06-28-2017, 08:37 PM
nope
Then you're either 2 years old or this is a troll thread (title is a big giveaway). I'm going to allow this thread to continue for a very short period depending on how productive your contribution is. Ask all the questions you want and discuss any issues till your heart is content but do so respectfully.

Don't say in the future I didn't give you a chance to have a constructive conversation.

Search
06-28-2017, 08:55 PM

Thank you for sharing. :) I'm sorry to hear that other users haven't always been friendly, but I'd advise you to ignore negative voices. And besides, I remind you and myself that the Internet can be a very unfriendly place in general. Just as I advise myself sometimes to ignore negative voices, I'm advising you the same.

So, while I understand the importance of discipline, I don't think that new Muslims or individuals immersed in doubt like yourself should be advised on Islamic rules. That is because the heart has to first attach itself to the belief in a higher power and then belief in Prophet :saws:. For example, the culture of Arabia was saturated with a drinking culture in the early history of Prophet :saws:. However, once hearts had been prepared to accept existence of a higher power and then the divine message that his prophethood had embodied been receiving warm acceptance as well, then the moment the words of prohibition of alcohol passed the lips of Prophet :saws: and the news of the prohibition spread, the believers spit out the alcohol even if they'd been in the midst of consuming it. So, I think before understanding any type of rules or heaven or hell, we need to discuss the signs of existence of the higher power and why you should believe in the prophethood of Prophet :saws:.

I had been an atheist. So, I understand the value of Islam. And I think part of you does too, even if it's a small part, otherwise you wouldn't be here among us. So, take that as a positive sign.

If you want, I can discuss with you these matters on PM if you want to do so in private or I'm happy also to discuss matters with you in public if you want that. The choice is yours. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or bad; there is no right or wrong in searching for answers, because the search in itself is important and hopefully one that enables us to travel on a journey of discovery that is fruitful and aligned with keeping sincerity on all sides.

yeah I think you summarised it nicely, you are right, i think i'm finding it hard to let go, for example i was here a few months ago with some questions but some users on here weren't so friendly and i said to myself i am done with islam for good but yet... here i am.

also as the years have past I've been hating Islam more and more, for example whenever someone starts talking about Islam, 'this is haram' or 'do you want to go to hell/heaven' it really irritates me.

to answer your questions:
i'm not entirely convinced that there is a creator hence i'm not sure if Muhammad was really a prophet (also some actions he did i find questionable)

Khanali12
06-28-2017, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Then you're either 2 years old or this is a troll thread (title is a big giveaway). I'm going to allow this thread to continue for a very short period depending on how productive your contribution is. Ask all the questions you want and discuss any issues till your heart is content but do so respectfully.

Don't say in the future I didn't give you a chance to have a constructive conversation.
close it then

'Abd-al Latif
06-28-2017, 09:00 PM
close it then
Done.

:threadclo

Hamza Asadullah
06-28-2017, 09:01 PM
yeah everything is blamed on people doing 'magic' which is really stupid imo
Firstly not everything is blamed on Sihr but I personally know of people who were affected and began spewing exactly what you have been spewing with regards to profanities about Allah and Islam and when they had visited a Raqi then it was established that they had affects of Sihr hence why I asked you to at least rule it out if you care to know why you feel like this.

Also regardless of how you feel about Islam then why would you title a thread in such a way in a Muslim forum? Hence why it feels like your behaviour is strange also taking into account your previous posts. But regardless of that you will find that we will try our best to try and help you as much as possible but you also have to do your part and open your heart to finding guidance and the truth as I am sure you are here to find it and I can sense that you are not happy with your current condition.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.