/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace or Jihad?

Na'eym
07-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Assalamu Allaikum Warakh Matullah hi Wabarakatuhu.

Dear brothers and Sisters,

First of all it is my first time posting in this forum so if might break any rules or double post anything please have patience in me.

Ill just wanna ask about the title of this thread. Jihad or Peace.

Specifically with this Ayahs
Surah Al-Baqarah Ayah 8 256, Surah Al-Mumtahinah Ayah 8 and the Verse of the Sword Surah At-Tawbah Ayah 5.

Most of the tafseers they say that the verse of the sword abrogated many verses about peace and tolerance but most of the prominent Ulama i.e Al-suyuti stated that 2:256 is not abrogated.
So here are questions.
First question.
Does this verse of the sword fully abrogated 2:256?
If not under what circumstances---we know that during the early years of Islam ayah about peace and tolerance was given to the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W because Islam was still weak at that time.
If Yes---Do we actually need wage JIHAD or Qital everytime the ultimatum (4 months) ended and they dont accept Islam.
(Please included your resources and references in your answers please please.)
Second question.
Are they any Hadith or ayat concerning about the MUSLIM MINORITY living under the LAW OF THE LAND instead SHARIAH LAW or are they references if MUSLIMS can follow the law of the land when they are minority i.e (Muslims in europe)
Thirds question.
Does ISLAM and Sharia recognizes other religion under its rule, meaning Christians can use their law in personal matters even if their are under Sharia or in a ISLAMIC Country.

Bonus Question:
Why does ALLAH S.W.T revealed ayah about tolerance and peace first esp during when the Muslims are still weak,while in fact he is the ALMIGHTY and he could've just revealed the verse of the sword at the first place and with his MIGHT and HELP the Muslims could win even if they're weak.

I hope i could find answers to these questions.

Jazakallahu Khairan.

(I asked this question because of the on-going war in our place-ISIS)
Please include source of references.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Elcocaloca
07-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Bonus question.

Do you remember story of Israelitis? Ok, read Surah 5:22-25. People have a free will, even if God support them they still can reject to struggle.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.