/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories!

Ranley85
07-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Hello,

Does anybody believe in any outlandish conspiracy-type ideas? I have my own views on some controversial topics, for example the reasons for war in various countries (generally motivated for profit), which is not so bizarre. My brother has more insane ideas, such as governments using long range mind weaponry to meddle with the functions of the human brain. Anybody have any insights or pet theories?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-02-2017, 12:44 PM
I think that if people really are in serious with those kind of theories, they won´t call them as "conspiracy theories" but "the truths". What a great hobby for the paranoid minds.

Amor101
07-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Does anybody believe in any outlandish conspiracy-type ideas?
Yes. Mind control is true. I suffer from mind control. Some say it is sihr, but it is technology. I wonder where are the tools of this weaponry. But most of those use scare tactics.

Ranley85
07-02-2017, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I think that if people really are in serious with those kind of theories, they won´t call them as "conspiracy theories" but "the truths". What a great hobby for the paranoid minds.
Not so great a hobby, I would not like to live in a world where the government could screw my brain up with subliminal transmissions! Would drive me nuts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-02-2017, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ranley85
Not so great a hobby, I would not like to live in a world where the government could screw my brain up with subliminal transmissions! Would drive me nuts.
Who says that government really would do so. You only believe it would. Well, maybe not so great to live in a fear but you also could feel you are making a great job while warning people about this horrendous act of the government and feel as hero in your life.

Ranley85
07-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Who says that government really would do so. You only believe it would. Well, maybe not so great to live in a fear but you also could feel you are making a great job while warning people about this horrendous act of the government and feel as hero in your life.
Yes, you are right. Some would just believe in unconventional ideas just so they can feel like they are giving education and warning. Always have to be careful about human ego.

MuhammadHamza1
07-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Well I am a conspiracy theorist and I think for that reason most people do not think of me in the best of ways.
But yes,the conspiries I believe in are proven facts.
For example.
https://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

Simple_Person
07-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Keep the "conspiracy theories" to yourself. People even among Muslims will deem you weird and "out-of-touch" with reality. While if one just looks around, all the signs are as clear as day from night. However it is rather a choice to not see something. For example look at the society of today. Every fitrah should have a reaction of disgust towards them. From liars, to society that is based on materialism and greed. Yet nothing is happening to them.

Be a stranger among them. Leave many Muslims and non-Muslims alike when it comes to such "conspiracy theories". Save your own dignity. Tried it myself and i was also looked as if i am a lunatic, while i said all you base your argument is solely based on mere feelings, not facts. While i look i get fact and shape my opinion based on these facts. The facts bring a conclusion, not feelings that bring a conclusion.

Anyways, be a stranger and keep it simple and shallow with such people. Also if possible take slowly your distance from them. Those people when something might happen will come cry at your feet instead. While even in Islam we must prepare to things, if something happens we are prepared, if nothing happens, we still were prepared. In other words we do not feel sorry or feel as losers.

Reminder
07-02-2017, 09:24 PM
The truth is stranger than fiction!

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Keep the "conspiracy theories" to yourself. People even among Muslims will deem you weird and "out-of-touch" with reality. While if one just looks around, all the signs are as clear as day from night. However it is rather a choice to not see something. For example look at the society of today. Every fitrah should have a reaction of disgust towards them. From liars, to society that is based on materialism and greed. Yet nothing is happening to them.

Be a stranger among them. Leave many Muslims and non-Muslims alike when it comes to such "conspiracy theories". Save your own dignity. Tried it myself and i was also looked as if i am a lunatic, while i said all you base your argument is solely based on mere feelings, not facts. While i look i get fact and shape my opinion based on these facts. The facts bring a conclusion, not feelings that bring a conclusion.

Anyways, be a stranger and keep it simple and shallow with such people. Also if possible take slowly your distance from them. Those people when something might happen will come cry at your feet instead. While even in Islam we must prepare to things, if something happens we are prepared, if nothing happens, we still were prepared. In other words we do not feel sorry or feel as losers.
Showing Neutrality in the times of moral crisis,
Is criminal.

sister herb
07-03-2017, 11:12 AM
^ Quite typical statement from the real conspiracy theoretist. As I wrote before, to them those theories are not theories but the truth and we others are blind. Their duty is to shake us awake. But I wish it wouldn´t happen all the time with those endless YouTube videos.

;D

Simple_Person
07-03-2017, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
Showing Neutrality in the times of moral crisis,
Is criminal.
You will notice many people do NOT care. With "people" i by majority even point to the Muslims. Go and tell a brother or a sister that looking at worldly events it almost looks like the time of arrival of dajjal is within our generation, although Allah knows best if that indeed is like that. They will look at you as if you are a fool. You then ask yourself how come they brand you as a fool for saying such a thing while you base your saying on your observation that are parallel to many ahadith of the end times.

You will notice that when somebody's imaan is weak or never even tasted imaan maybe they exactly approach it like how a kafir approaches religion. In what way? A kafir you will notice says "it is too far far-fetched that a God is controlling things". Then you ask them based on what might it be "too-far-fetched" for this to be true? They have NOTHING to back up their claim..only just mere feelings.

"They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah , but most of the people do not know."" Qur'an 7:187

Many Muslims expect things to comes as if Allah will send them a postcard in announcing dajjal to come tomorrow, dressed in a blue suit with white lines will arrive at your door at 15:08 PM. While by mercy of Allah, Allah has permitted Rasullah(saws) to tell us about the signs of the hour. The minor and major signs. If one says it is not visible, for sure they are blind. Allah's tradition is always doing the UNEXPECTED to bring out what we try to hide in our hearts. Look at Adam(as) and iblies. Iblies tried to hide that which Allah(swt) knew he was harboring. Or Musa(as) with firaun..Allah does that which one does not expect.

With people of other faiths(including atheists) i have dialogue. But there is the huge difference as the person of other faith who is honest does not see something because he is looking at a different direction, while the Muslim is looking at the right direct and still does not see. Rather brands you a lunatic for seeing something that he does not care in spending time on it. Rather too busy in collecting money and chasing that which is haram.

"Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of Allah - but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you." Qur'an 47:38

We Muslims think that because we are Muslims we will die as Muslims. Why did Allah say such a thing? You think it is ONLY a threat? Rather to me it looks like it is going to happen and already is happening. Just look how many of us Muslims cannot refute atheism simply based on logic, rational and reasonable argument. When that happens, our imaan is shaken. How come, because we never have cared about our deen to begin with. We rather take it as "the religion of our parents"..see some very coincidence.

"And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?" Qur'an 2:170

How many of us when born as Muslims pray and fast because of our parents, not because we pray and fast because Allah has said so. We Muslims when i look i see us as a lost cause, because we follow what our forefather did. While logically speaking you follow what your forefather did, because they had learned from their fathers and their fathers have learned from their fathers. However as Muslims we have the scripture in our own hand, yet we do not care about what the scripture itself says. Just...BEEEEHHH..follow like a sheep.

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
You will notice many people do NOT care. With "people" i by majority even point to the Muslims. Go and tell a brother or a sister that looking at worldly events it almost looks like the time of arrival of dajjal is within our generation, although Allah knows best if that indeed is like that. They will look at you as if you are a fool. You then ask yourself how come they brand you as a fool for saying such a thing while you base your saying on your observation that are parallel to many ahadith of the end times.

You will notice that when somebody's imaan is weak or never even tasted imaan maybe they exactly approach it like how a kafir approaches religion. In what way? A kafir you will notice says "it is too far far-fetched that a God is controlling things". Then you ask them based on what might it be "too-far-fetched" for this to be true? They have NOTHING to back up their claim..only just mere feelings.

"They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah , but most of the people do not know."" Qur'an 7:187

Many Muslims expect things to comes as if Allah will send them a postcard in announcing dajjal to come tomorrow, dressed in a blue suit with white lines will arrive at your door at 15:08 PM. While by mercy of Allah, Allah has permitted Rasullah(saws) to tell us about the signs of the hour. The minor and major signs. If one says it is not visible, for sure they are blind. Allah's tradition is always doing the UNEXPECTED to bring out what we try to hide in our hearts. Look at Adam(as) and iblies. Iblies tried to hide that which Allah(swt) knew he was harboring. Or Musa(as) with firaun..Allah does that which one does not expect.

With people of other faiths(including atheists) i have dialogue. But there is the huge difference as the person of other faith who is honest does not see something because he is looking at a different direction, while the Muslim is looking at the right direct and still does not see. Rather brands you a lunatic for seeing something that he does not care in spending time on it. Rather too busy in collecting money and chasing that which is haram.

"Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of Allah - but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you." Qur'an 47:38

We Muslims think that because we are Muslims we will die as Muslims. Why did Allah say such a thing? You think it is ONLY a threat? Rather to me it looks like it is going to happen and already is happening. Just look how many of us Muslims cannot refute atheism simply based on logic, rational and reasonable argument. When that happens, our imaan is shaken. How come, because we never have cared about our deen to begin with. We rather take it as "the religion of our parents"..see some very coincidence.

"And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?" Qur'an 2:170

How many of us when born as Muslims pray and fast because of our parents, not because we pray and fast because Allah has said so. We Muslims when i look i see us as a lost cause, because we follow what our forefather did. While logically speaking you follow what your forefather did, because they had learned from their fathers and their fathers have learned from their fathers. However as Muslims we have the scripture in our own hand, yet we do not care about what the scripture itself says. Just...BEEEEHHH..follow like a sheep.

You are correct.
Do not be surprised if Al-Malhama takes place in our lifetimes.
Plz see the video I will,If Allah Wills,
Post.

sister herb
07-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Why so much videos are needed when it goes to the conspiracy theories? Why not explain in which kind of danger we (and the whole Ummah or the whole humankind) are by the very own words? Or am I the only one who screams when there are the words "conspiracy theory" and video in the same sentence?

ardianto
07-03-2017, 04:18 PM
^ Quite typical statement from the real conspiracy theoretist. As I wrote before, to them those theories are not theories but the truth and we others are blind. Their duty is to shake us awake. But I wish it wouldn´t happen all the time with those endless YouTube videos.

;D
For me the truth is I must work to fulfill my family needs, and not wasting my time to sink in fantasies which called 'theories'.

;)

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Why so much videos are needed when it goes to the conspiracy theories? Why not explain in which kind of danger we (and the whole Ummah or the whole humankind) are by the very own words? Or am I the only one who screams when there are the words "conspiracy theory" and video in the same sentence?
Because they explain it better and are more knowledgable.
For example.
Take World War 2.
Now will I be more knowledgable than David Irvings who searched for over 50 years the military docs,diaries of both German and Allied armies?
No.
They explain it better.
World War 2 truth started coming out With David Irvings.I would rather give you the direct source.
I will not go on explaining World War 2 by myself,but rather I would just tell you to watch his lectures and read his books.
We demand this.
You Watch,you decide.
We present our evidence.So refute us.
If we are liars,
Proving us wrong should not be a problem.
The Hitler Documentary trailer states this.
'You watch,You decide."

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
For me the truth is I must work to fulfill my family needs, and not wasting my time to sink in fantasies which called 'theories'.

;)
That is your choice.
But we care for the oppressed.
If you do not care what is happening to your brothers and sisters in faith,
What can I say?

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:22 PM
'The truth fears no investigation."
Adolf Hitler.

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:23 PM
"The victor will never be asked if he spoke the truth."
Adolf Hitler.

sister herb
07-03-2017, 04:32 PM
We demand this.
We?

I prefer reading and discussing more than believing to the endless amount of videos. To discussion forum specialty I expect good old discussions. But when you post those your videos, you also could write short explanation about what your videos include.

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:33 PM
We?

I prefer reading and discussing more than believing to the endless amount of videos. To discussion forum specialty I expect good old discussions. But when you post those your videos, you also could write short explanation about what your videos include.
Will do so from now on.

MuhammadHamza1
07-03-2017, 04:34 PM
"We"
The crazy conspirasy theorists.
I am not the only one constantly made fun of.
Thousands of others.And I know some.

Simple_Person
07-03-2017, 05:00 PM
-
Some prefer you chew the things for them, as they are too preoccupied with "important" things :). I have rather an easy approach to those "some". I say follow that you have in your heart. If one has too little time to investigate or just study such "conspiracy theories", that means one has to do something about time-management. Family, work, worship. Often besides family, work, worship there is also time for "tv aspect".

When i notice they are the tv-watchers(series, movies..and other junk for the mind), i will not spend time on trying to give them result of some of my findings. Because they do not care and are lazy to do their own stuff. "Conspiracy theories" even existed back in the time of Rasullah(saws), as sahabas (ra) were willing to contemplate about what is to come..(dajjal and stuff). However these days NOBODY cares to even talk about him and how and with what means he would approach people..Illuminati, Freemasons..all conspiracy theories for the lazy tv watcher. Enjoy your desperate housewives :).

When wanting to talk about such matters, you want to have a dialogue, fill one another with things one might not know ..in other words learn from each others perspective. While lazy tv-watchers just want you to tell them about your hard work while not caring themselves. Often even on this forum when i say something, some people understand others don't. For the ones that do not understand i say go investigate/ponder about it. I have given you the result and if it doesn't make sense, so go and investigate then.

seekingknowledge
03-27-2020, 09:37 PM
Because they explain it better and are more knowledgable.
For example.
Take World War 2.
Now will I be more knowledgable than David Irvings who searched for over 50 years the military docs,diaries of both German and Allied armies?
No.
They explain it better.
World War 2 truth started coming out With David Irvings.I would rather give you the direct source.
I will not go on explaining World War 2 by myself,but rather I would just tell you to watch his lectures and read his books.
We demand this.
You Watch,you decide.
We present our evidence.So refute us.
If we are liars,
Proving us wrong should not be a problem.
The Hitler Documentary trailer states this.
'You watch,You decide."
Woow mashallah intriguing! I need to read up. How do I bookmark this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.