/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it permissible for wakil to ask for pay stumps a month before marriage

ab_maalik_9
07-26-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm attending this sister for almost a year & just last week I was ask to show pay stumps from my job to get marry in Sept.... please tell where it say this in the Qur'an & sunnah ?????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-26-2017, 12:55 PM
There is nothing I can find which makes it unlawful for her to ask since it is a matter of choice and does not involve haram.
If for some reason a person suddenly sees a reason to check if what their future spouse and ward is saying is true regarding earnings they have a right to ask, if you have a valid reason for not being able to produce them, you need to tell them that.
Now you need to check if it's a question of rights and responsibilities, and if they are not cheating you of your rights, neither you them, you may have a need to show humility, it's not like they're asking you to climb k2 and fetch them a lion.

ab_maalik_9
07-26-2017, 12:58 PM
I have no reason to lie & they know I work this just pop up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.