/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALLAH & His Prophet (-pbuh)ONLY

SoldierAmatUllah
08-18-2017, 01:24 PM
Reading on times of Jazeeratul Arab(now called KSA) in the era of Early Islam reminds me of the “noblest”man to walk on earth,whose feets traces only if I could find,my life be sacrificed for him,my wealth,my family&all that I have.

Oh ALLAH,please grant me house in neighborhood of RasulALLAH (Sal ALLAH hu alayhe wasallam)in Firdaws al Aala,Aameen Ya Rabb

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
01-16-2022, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Reading on times of Jazeeratul Arab(now called KSA) in the era of Early Islam reminds me of the “noblest”man to walk on earth,whose feets traces only if I could find,my life be sacrificed for him,my wealth,my family&all that I have.

Oh ALLAH,please grant me house in neighborhood of RasulALLAH (Sal ALLAH hu alayhe wasallam)in Firdaws al Aala,Aameen Ya Rabb
We love our beloved Prophet ♥(Sal ALLAH hu alayhe wasallam)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.