/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hazrat Khizar Fight With Dajjal - Dajjal aur Hazrat Khizar Kaha Milay Gay

ali.khan
08-21-2017, 02:17 PM

:inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
08-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Im not great with Urdu..

I can understand the story as per the quran but how does the dajjal play a role in it? ..the second time around.

فصيح الياسين
08-24-2017, 09:18 AM
From when did hazrt khizar a.s fight with dajjal??

Scimitar
08-24-2017, 10:03 AM
this is nonsense lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
08-24-2017, 01:24 PM
...im not saying its false but proof is required and then scrutinised over.

Its also delivered by a big tv celebrity, which is.. in itself, problematic.. i have no idea what his background in knowledge is..

Its the problem of media itself, nobody wants to be misguidance.. but we are a product of our surroundings.

If you can ever cover the truth.. it is in inaccurate representation of it.. innacurate explanation of it..

Which happens all the time i suppose.

..it might be true. Allah swt is all encompassing.. and words have a habit of taking on lives of there own.

Its the problem with painting a pretty picture.

https://youtu.be/IjPsnfysrp8

azc
01-16-2018, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...im not saying its false but proof is required and then scrutinised over.Its also delivered by a big tv celebrity, which is.. in itself, problematic.. i have no idea what his background in knowledge is..Its the problem of media itself, nobody wants to be misguidance.. but we are a product of our surroundings.If you can ever cover the truth.. it is in inaccurate representation of it.. innacurate explanation of it..Which happens all the time i suppose...it might be true. Allah swt is all encompassing.. and words have a habit of taking on lives of there own.Its the problem with painting a pretty picture.https://youtu.be/IjPsnfysrp8
https://ghayb.com/2015/09/is-al-khidr-alive/

M.I.A.
01-17-2018, 07:56 AM
"The Scholars similarly differed regarding how long he has been alive for. Was he alive before the time of Nuh (Allah bless him) or after? These are issues that have no decisive proof, and don’t form part of the necessary belief (Aqeedah) Muslims are required to hold."

"Imam Ibn Kathir states: Dhul Qarnayn discovered a type of water referred to as the ‘water of life’ which when drank would allow a person to remain alive forever. He departed with many people searching for it, and Khidr, (as) was also with him. At one place Khidr (as) drank this water."

"This is not immortality though, since immortality is defined as someone not being subject to death. Which is negated by the Qur’anic verse, “We have not granted any man before you eternity. Every soul shall taste death.” (21:34-35)"

I am not convinced. Although i would like to add that i am neither knowledgeable either..

The only reference i knew of him was from the quran.

And this.. which is who they say he is..

In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed (r.a), Rasulullah (saws) is reported to have said: “Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Madina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, ‘I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah’s Apostle .’ Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, ‘If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?’ They will say, ‘No.’ Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, ‘Now I know your reality better than before.’ Ad-Dajjal will say, ‘I want to kill him but I cannot.’” (Bukhari)

And yet this is on the same page..

"The scholars differed regarding when Khidr (Allah bless him) would die. Some said that he would die after being killed by the Dajjal. Others said he would die after the Quran is razed to heaven by Jibril (as). Others kept the matter general stating that he would die at the end of time. (Nawawi, Sharh Sahih Muslim; Alusi, Ruh al-Ma`ani)"

"Imam Ibn Kathir states that Khidr (as) was the son of Adam (as), who prayed to Allah: ‘O Allah, give my son Khidr a long life so that he lives until the Day of Judgement’. Adam (as) also told al Khidr (as) ‘O my son, you shall bury me after my death’. He also gave him news of his long life. Khidr (as) also sat in the boat of the Prophet Nuh (Alay hissalaam). [Tareekh by Ibn Kathir, Volume One, Chapter ‘Musa and Khidr’]"

Same page also..

Follow what you will really, but check the first quote on my post with the last..

Seems like a misunderstanding on my part.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.