/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I lost my diary... :(

Tea
10-11-2017, 03:22 AM
I don't know what to do, I have lost my diary.
It is a big deal because I am a revert and my family doesn't know.
I saw my diary last about 2 weeks ago when I was writing a poem then I hid it beneath my chair.
I went to go get it a week ago and it is gone, I have cleaned my room and still no sign of it.
I live with my mother (my parents are split but I still go to my fathers house often) She would not have an issue if she found it but my father would so I am thinking what if I accidentally brought it over there as I have similar notebooks.
I haven't spoke to my father in 3 days because I fear he has found it, I called my grandparents today (His parents) and they were not like how they normally are, they are usually so cheerful but it was not the same. Maybe I am overthinking but I have looked everywhere, how could it just disappear. I know I have to tell my parents about Islam at some point but now is not the time, I am too young for this (14) If my fathers side finds out everything will be so different, my aunt already calls me names and says she fears I'll runaway to India and join a gang just from telling her I study Islam (I know shes a nut) WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
10-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome sister not only to this site but to Islam

Try not to worry too much. In Islam we believe that not even a leaf can fall except by the permission of Allah so if your family has found your diary it is by the decree of Allah so inshaAllah there is khair for you in it
I know this may sound fatalistic but I find it comforting to know that the calamities that befall me have been decreed for me and that there is wisdom behind them

Scimitar
10-11-2017, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tea
WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!
Be patient with yourself,
don't over think,
be happy,

and repeat "inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon" (from HIM we come, and unto HIM we return)

And if you can find some in the freezer:

Attachment 6276mankinds best invention!!! It makes everything ok again :)

Smile a little, ok? You are still you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.