/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why every Friday

Amalalharbi
10-20-2017, 02:40 PM
I have attended a lecture of the Quran, She said almost every surah of the Quran there are stories, all these stories listed in

the same Surah, be about a specific thing and comes the name of this thing , example: Surah Yunus contain two stories, both of them contained the word sea

then I read Surah Al-Baqarah, all the stories were about either killing or reviving Allah the dead. One of them is true as I thought

In Surah Al-Kahf, all the stories about mercy or Allah's gift, the word mercy is in all the stories of surah Al-Kahf

This, and if I did well , it is from Allah, and if it was wrong, it is from myself and the shaitan, and Allah grants success

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-21-2017, 06:19 AM
Salam,

I am trying to relate your comments to the title thread... Why every Friday? . . .

:peace:

Amalalharbi
10-22-2017, 04:10 AM
Whoever recites Surat al-Kahf on Friday, will light for him between the two Fridays,

and memorizing the beginning, or the end of surah Al-Kahf, Allah will protect you from Ad-Dajjal .

On Friday there is an hour in which Allah does not reject anything you ask . So, surah Al-Kahf reminds us

of the gifts or mercy of Allah, the stories in Surat Al Kahf talk about the gifts and mercy of Allah to them

that would let you wait the hour on Friday to ask what ever you want .

sorry for my poor English , I want to clarify what i've learnt

rozyred
10-22-2017, 06:29 AM
“If a person visits the grave of his parents or one of them on Friday and recites Surah Yasin, he will be forgiven”

(Al Mu’jamul Awsat, Hadith: 6110, Shu’abul Iman -mu’dalan معضلا-, Hadith: 7522. Refer: Al La-Alil Masnu’ah, vol. 2 pg. 365/366 , Al Kamil, vol. 10 pg. 524, Al Kashif, vol. 4 pg. 494 -6224-, Al Mughni Fid Du’afa, vol. 2 pg. 525, Tahdhibut Tahdhib, vol. 11 pg. 261 and Taqribut Tahdhib, 7618. Also see Al Mughni ‘An Hamlil Asfar, Hadith: 4431 and Faydul Qadir, Hadith: 8717 and 8718)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amalalharbi
10-22-2017, 07:40 AM
I don't think it is true you may ask the scholar of the forum.

you want forgiveness, the prophet said ((he who utters: 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Glory be to Allah [Allah is free from imperfection] and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.))"[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.