/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would this make sense ?

amine21
10-20-2017, 04:22 PM
First things first I got many diseases physically and mentally and I got a question I ask you my brothers kindly to help me. Also I want to mention I am a Muslim and I am NOT the enemy of Allah (it might seem to you like this)
Allah knows everything ? Right
Allah gives us a free will ? Right
Would it make sense if Allah creates a man with a disease that that man is suffering from so much that that man ends up killing himself and entering Jahannam because of suicide ?
Now you tell me we have a free will, yes I know that but if Allah knews that man would kill himself in the future why allah creates that man anyway with a born disease knowing that that man would kill himself ? Now obviously that man cant be held accountable for a disease he was born with ! I am so confused and I fear killing myself

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
10-20-2017, 04:59 PM
oh God !!! not another one !!!

*charisma*
10-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by amine21
Now you tell me we have a free will, yes I know that but if Allah knews that man would kill himself in the future why allah creates that man anyway with a born disease knowing that that man would kill himself ? Now obviously that man cant be held accountable for a disease he was born with ! I am so confused and I fear killing myself
Depends on the severity of the disease. No disease makes a man kill himself unless he is truly mad. If you are self-aware and you know it's haram to harm/kill yourself then don't harm/kill yourself. But for those who don't know any better then Allah may pardon them. We are all tested in various ways and have to deal with a lot. What you're unable to deal with may be easier for someone else to deal with and vice versa. To attain a high level of faith is to be strong enough to endure and trust in Allah in all of the challenges we face.

M.I.A.
10-20-2017, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
oh God !!! not another one !!!

...its not contagious, is it?

Maybe ib should hire a psychologist.

Watching a film called instinct..so far so good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eien
10-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Now you tell me we have a free will, yes I know that but if Allah knews that man would kill himself in the future why allah creates that man anyway with a born disease knowing that that man would kill himself ?
Please see that we can ask this question of anyone who does something wrong, particularly those that die before repenting. Why did Allah create firawn if he knew that he would be nothing but a cause of suffering in the world? But, then we have the question: "Why would Allah do ANYTHING when he knows every detail of every thing that is, was, and will be?"

Don't lose sight of the fact that we do not, can not, comprehend Allah. Because Allah is unlike anything else. And this is even why some people do not believe, I know. Such people can not accept things beyond our capacity to understand.

Have you ever seen a bird fly in to a window? Do you ever wonder what they must think? Their senses (the only means we have to understand the world, that we know of) are telling them two conflicting things. 1) They feel a barrier that does not allow them to progress. 2) They see nothing but open space ahead of them. It is a logical contradiction to them, and there is nothing in their frame of reference to lead to any understanding of what is happening. We are like this, for now.

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 12:51 AM
..probably only happened because someone was watching.

https://youtu.be/A9tKncAdlHQ

Nine minutes of your time.

First things first I got many diseases physically and mentally and I got a question I ask you my brothers kindly to help me. Also I want to mention I am a Muslim and I am NOT the enemy of Allah (it might seem to you like this)
Allah knows everything ? Right
Allah gives us a free will ? Right
Would it make sense if Allah creates a man with a disease that that man is suffering from so much that that man ends up killing himself and entering Jahannam because of suicide ?
..most people come to terms with illness, especially if they have lived with it long enough.

Unhappiness is something else.

I dont mean to sound patronising.

amine21
10-21-2017, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Depends on the severity of the disease. No disease makes a man kill himself unless he is truly mad. If you are self-aware and you know it's haram to harm/kill yourself then don't harm/kill yourself. But for those who don't know any better then Allah may pardon them. We are all tested in various ways and have to deal with a lot. What you're unable to deal with may be easier for someone else to deal with and vice versa. To attain a high level of faith is to be strong enough to endure and trust in Allah in all of the challenges we face.
Thanks brother a lot I m tryharding not to loose hope but if everything speaks against me I m not seeing any way out I see people happy walking around and than look at my self and ask myself Why ya Allah have you made me like this and in that position and I get really sad aswell

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 11:45 AM
Thanks brother a lot I m tryharding not to loose hope but if everything speaks against me I m not seeing any way out I see people happy walking around and than look at my self and ask myself Why ya Allah have you made me like this and in that position and I get really sad aswell
Not everything is always as it seems bro. I personally don't believe in continuous happiness. We have bursts of extreme happiness in our life, just as we have bursts of great sadness, but for the most part we need to attain contentment. No one is always on a high. We all have struggles and we all have our own personal demons. The differentiator is how we deal with our issues. The person who is patient and accepting of Allah's will is more content than someone who compares his life and struggles to others'. In this world there is suffering, sadness, grief, regret, disease, temptations, etc. and that is something we cannot ever escape from. Every individual goes through something. Even those who seem to have everything, Allah is testing them in some way. Had you met someone exactly like you but who was happier, then you'd understand that the issue is not the affliction that was put on you, but how you were able to handle it. Take it day by day bro. What ever you're going through right now, know that you are not alone.

Qays ibn al-Hajjâj said: “The person who is suffering from some affliction should behave in such a way that nobody is able to distinguish him from others." (Ibn Qayyim)

‘Amr ibn Qays said: “Beautiful patience (Sabrun Jameel) means to be content with adversity and to surrender to the will of Allâh.”

amine21
10-21-2017, 11:53 AM
But bro i understand there is suffering in this world and vice verca but I feel sad for most of the time my whole childhood was a disaster and Allah keeps on disimproving my life I make sabr and it feels like Allah does not care about me. I beg Allah to eleviate me from the suffering I am going through but it just gets harder and harder and I cant bear it anymore it feels like the only exit is to live completly isolated or to kill myself. I dont see the point in engaging anymore in good as I know my end will be Jahannam because of something Allah has burdened me with since birth. He knew before creating me that there would come a day I would kill myself because of him creating me with that disease but he created me anyway, in no possible way this phanomen can be explained ? I ask you brother, isnt that unfair ? Others have the chance to live healthy and I was plagued since birth for no reason ?

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 12:02 PM
But bro i understand there is suffering in this world and vice verca but I feel sad for most of the time my whole childhood was a disaster and Allah keeps on disimproving my life I make sabr and it feels like Allah does not care about me. I beg Allah to eleviate me from the suffering I am going through but it just gets harder and harder and I cant bear it anymore it feels like the only exit is to live completly isolated or to kill myself. I dont see the point in engaging anymore in good as I know my end will be Jahannam because of something Allah has burdened me with since birth. He knew before creating me that there would come a day I would kill myself because of him creating me with that disease but he created me anyway, in no possible way this phanomen can be explained ? I ask you brother, isnt that unfair ? Others have the chance to live healthy and I was plagued since birth for no reason ?

What does your condition prevent you from doing?

amine21
10-21-2017, 12:15 PM
What does your condition prevent you from doing?
I got a massive lenghty head who is causing me to have lots of the time severe headache I dont know what kind of disease it is but its definetly one also I got hairs all overmy body and at places where I am not supposed to have hairs also I have an attention defecit error which makes me have no friends, my neck doesnt fit my head and the size of my head doesnt fit the rest of my body you might now say this are no diseases believe me its not fun getting insulted from the own family for having a lenghty head and a misformed back and from students in my scool they all making fun of me and Allah gave them everything but for me there is only more pain

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 12:23 PM
So other than the headaches and the ADD, your issues are mostly cosmetic.

So you are not really prevented from being able to physically do anything, you just feel sad, have low self esteem (due to your appearance), and do not have friends. Right?

amine21
10-21-2017, 12:25 PM
So other than the headaches and the ADD, your issues are mostly cosmetic.

So you are not really prevented from being able to physically do anything, you just feel sad, have low self esteem (due to your appearance), and do not have friends. Right?
Exactly but when I was in the stomach of my mum the doctors confirmed that, thats why I say born disease

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 12:28 PM
..you cant really live in isolation.

But you can change the people you interact with..

Maybe start attending congregational prayer.

..the leave me alone mentality wont work there for too long.

..its like a holiday.. for people who cant go on holiday.

And if people still say the wrong things to you..

Then its an eye opener for everybody.
Probably.

amine21
10-21-2017, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

..its like a holiday.

- - - Updated - - -

..its like a holiday.
What would If I go and live in the desert and dye out of hunger would that count as suicide too for Allah ?

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Ok bro. I don't want you to blame your problems on your cosmetic issues. You need to have confidence. Don't let anyone make you feel bad.

Even people who don't have any birth defects have self esteem issues subhanallah, to the point where they also feel suicidal. So you need to understand that these feelings you have are all in your mind. Even if people make fun of you, you have to accept yourself for who you are and build on the good qualities that you already have. You can't change your appearance right? So no one has any right to make you feel bad about it, unless you allow them to. You seem to have a nice personality and you're smart. And even though family members may make fun of you, I don't think they really mean to hurt you to the point where they want to make you feel so bad about yourself. I have siblings, and I completely understand how mean we can be to each other, but no one really means to make someone feel really depressed or self-conscious.

As for your other issues, like ADD, this should not prevent you from being able to make friends. The way you feel about yourself is what prevents you from making friends. When you constantly worry about what other people think about you, it keeps you from being your true self. Be yourself and if someone doesn't like you, it's their loss. Learn to be independent and know how to have and give joy even when it's not given to you by others.

- - - Updated - - -

What would If I go and live in the desert and dye out of hunger would that count as suicide too for Allah ?
loool come on bro...life is hard sometimes..but not this hard. Tell me, you don't have ANYTHING in your life that you don't love more than yourself?

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 12:53 PM
..your kind of missing the point..

I lived in the dessert for 3 years.. it is not nice.
You know its perspective..

I cant even begin to explain to you.. only you choose how you conduct yourself.

To know someone from birth that was born different..spend a long time with them..and even have to watch them die..

Is nothing but self delusion.

Because ultimately the way he lived his life and prepared..

Really took me by suprise.. honestly there are far better people that deserve help..

You have to admit that to yourself and find your own way.

..Although the help of allah swt is always near..

I dont know what kind of intervention we are to expect.

amine21
10-21-2017, 01:41 PM
Ok bro. I don't want you to blame your problems on your cosmetic issues. You need to have confidence. Don't let anyone make you feel bad.

Even people who don't have any birth defects have self esteem issues subhanallah, to the point where they also feel suicidal. So you need to understand that these feelings you have are all in your mind. Even if people make fun of you, you have to accept yourself for who you are and build on the good qualities that you already have. You can't change your appearance right? So no one has any right to make you feel bad about it, unless you allow them to. You seem to have a nice personality and you're smart. And even though family members may make fun of you, I don't think they really mean to hurt you to the point where they want to make you feel so bad about yourself. I have siblings, and I completely understand how mean we can be to each other, but no one really means to make someone feel really depressed or self-conscious.

As for your other issues, like ADD, this should not prevent you from being able to make friends. The way you feel about yourself is what prevents you from making friends. When you constantly worry about what other people think about you, it keeps you from being your true self. Be yourself and if someone doesn't like you, it's their loss. Learn to be independent and know how to have and give joy even when it's not given to you by others.

- - - Updated - - -

loool come on bro...life is hard sometimes..but not this hard. Tell me, you don't have ANYTHING in your life that you don't love more than yourself?
Thanks brother for your motivating words, immagine how hurt one can get especially as a child when his own family makes fun of him I simply got no one and I swear to you my life was a disaster besides Allah giving my diseases like I mentioned I have nothing in life which gives me joy I would not care If i dye I simply fear Allah and Jahannam thats why I didnt already kill my self

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Thanks brother for your motivating words, immagine how hurt one can get especially as a child when his own family makes fun of him I simply got no one and I swear to you my life was a disaster besides Allah giving my diseases like I mentioned I have nothing in life which gives me joy I would not care If i dye I simply fear Allah and Jahannam thats why I didnt already kill my self
Sometimes we cant help what we say really.. for most people words are just throw away things..

When you dont have many, it takes real effort.

..i would assume that most people really dont have an awareness of what they do..

Its not who they really are.. until it becomes character.

Dont ruin yourself..

And maybe one day you can reclaim your family.
I once told a coworker i didnt want to appear arrogent or say anything wrong.. it was brought up before i got dismissed..

But again, i dont want to appear patronising or conceited.. really.. its all on you.

..i really dont have to say anything.

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 02:34 PM
Yea I understand and I'm sorry that people say mean things to you. Sometimes a person says something so many times and you start to believe it. But you know what? It's not true. You're alive for a reason, even if you don't see it now. If Allah wanted you to die, your soul would have already returned to Him. Don't isolate yourself, challenge everyone and go and do wonderful things with your life. It's YOUR life. Don't ever give anyone the power to make you feel miserable. No one can restrict you from anything. Since you know what it feels like to be so down, I bet you can help a lot of people. You just have to overcome the feeling that you're cursed. You are blessed in so many ways. Focus on your blessings bro and take it one day at a time. Before you know it, all of this wouldn't have mattered and you're going to feel silly for feeling so down.

amine21
10-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Yea I understand and I'm sorry that people say mean things to you. Sometimes a person says something so many times and you start to believe it. But you know what? It's not true. You're alive for a reason, even if you don't see it now. If Allah wanted you to die, your soul would have already returned to Him. Don't isolate yourself, challenge everyone and go and do wonderful things with your life. It's YOUR life. Don't ever give anyone the power to make you feel miserable. No one can restrict you from anything. Since you know what it feels like to be so down, I bet you can help a lot of people. You just have to overcome the feeling that you're cursed. You are blessed in so many ways. Focus on your blessings bro and take it one day at a time. Before you know it, all of this wouldn't have mattered and you're going to feel silly for feeling so down.
I promise bro I try but if I just cant bear it anymore there is a possibility of Allah forgiving suicide right ? I just want to be safe

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Quranic Verse 1:-"Don't kill yourself. No doubt Allah (swt) is merciful and anyone who does so, will be pushed in fire. And it is easy for Allah (swt)." (Nisa: 4:29, 4:30)

Quranic Verse 2:-"We are property of Allah (swt) and we will return to Allah (swt) one day." (Baqra 2:156)

Quranic Verse 3:-"Don't' kill yourself with your own hands" (Baqra 2:195)

..there are a few more but you consider yourself not an enemy of allah swt.

...so i guess the answer to your question is no.. its not an option.
Raining cats and dogs here..

Only fools and beggers about.

amine21
10-21-2017, 04:27 PM
Quranic Verse 1:-"Don't kill yourself. No doubt Allah (swt) is merciful and anyone who does so, will be pushed in fire. And it is easy for Allah (swt)." (Nisa: 4:29, 4:30)

Quranic Verse 2:-"We are property of Allah (swt) and we will return to Allah (swt) one day." (Baqra 2:156)

Quranic Verse 3:-"Don't' kill yourself with your own hands" (Baqra 2:195)

..there are a few more but you consider yourself not an enemy of allah swt.

...so i guess the answer to your question is no.. its not an option.
Thanks bro for the references but you mentioned you lived in the desert so what if you dyed there out of thirst ? Werent you fearing that, that thirst might be consideres as suicide from Allah as you decided to live in the desert ?

*charisma*
10-21-2017, 04:27 PM
I promise bro I try but if I just cant bear it anymore there is a possibility of Allah forgiving suicide right ? I just want to be safe
How can you be forgiven for something you are no longer alive to ask forgiveness for?

Get the thoughts of suicide outside of your head. Does your family know how you feel?

amine21
10-21-2017, 04:29 PM
How can you be forgiven for something you are no longer alive to ask forgiveness for?

Get the thoughts of suicide outside of your head. Does your family know how you feel?
Yeah they dont really care

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Thanks bro for the references but you mentioned you lived in the desert so what if you dyed there out of thirst ? Werent you fearing that, that thirst might be consideres as suicide from Allah as you decided to live in the desert ?
Yeah.. imagine the first batch of logos printed with an error..

Mfw o_o

..thats what ya get for doing it yourself.

..dessert...

No but really.. rain and wind.. a lady asking for free coffee and a man asking for free sweets.

Im going nuts!

...he also asked me for a job but.. hes asking in the wrong place..

Probably.

Make use of your time.. try new things...

...Halal things.

amine21
10-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Yeah.. imagine the first batch of logos printed with an error..

Mfw o_o

..thats what ya get for doing it yourself.

..dessert...

No but really.. rain and wind.. a lady asking for free coffee and a man asking for free sweets.

Im going nuts!
Lol I dont understand your way of speaking

happymuslim
10-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Yeah they dont really care
Look, i know this man who got into mumtiple crashes, hes confined to a wheel chair with many limbs missing but hes still very happy. There was this girl who got her gace burned, everyone made fun of her till the point where she wanted to commit suicide, but then she found hope, and she met others like her, my point is many many people suffer, are riduculed and made fun of, its part of life, it isnt suppose to be easy and your not the only one, many of these people have inspirational stories and they inspire others too. Reach out to those like you because your not alone. Allah tests us in many ways and if you endure this you could a have a great reward in the end. If a person who had suffered the most in this life were dipped in jannah, they wouldnt even remember there struggles of dunyah. Remind yourself if the end goal. Remind yourself that in jannah, you wont have this disease, that life will be perfect there, make that your motivation, and i hope that Allah eases for you your pain and rewards you for your patience in the hereafter.

amine21
10-21-2017, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by happymuslim
Look, i know this man who got into mumtiple crashes, hes confined to a wheel chair with many limbs missing but hes still very happy. There was this girl who got her gace burned, everyone made fun of her till the point where she wanted to commit suicide, but then she found hope, and she met others like her, my point is many many people suffer, are riduculed and made fun of, its part of life, it isnt suppose to be easy and your not the only one, many of these people have inspirational stories and they inspire others too. Reach out to those like you because your not alone. Allah tests us in many ways and if you endure this you could a have a great reward in the end. If a person who had suffered the most in this life were dipped in jannah, they wouldnt even remember there struggles of dunyah. Remind yourself if the end goal. Remind yourself that in jannah, you wont have this disease, that life will be perfect there, make that your motivation, and i hope that Allah eases for you your pain and rewards you for your patience in the hereafter.
Beautiful words

M.I.A.
10-21-2017, 04:53 PM
Lol I dont understand your way of speaking
Welcome!!

..i am m.i.a.

...thank you.

I hope you find what you need to get you through..

And rectify yourself.

I just met a Somalian man and he said people here always complain about the weather..

He said back in somalia it sometimes doesnt rain for six months at a time.

Alhamdulillah..

I dont think anybody has a right to be ungrateful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.