/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to feel your soul go into your body after you awake from sleep?

Cutepdf
11-18-2017, 06:51 PM
As the title says, is it possible to feel your soul go into your body after you awake from sleep?

Is there any one off chance of being able to momentarily feel your soul go into your body when you wake up from sleeping?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
11-18-2017, 07:14 PM
No. No such thing has been mentioned in Islam.

And they ask you [O Muhammad] concerning the rooh [the spirit]. Say: ‘The rooh: it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little.’ [Quran, Surah al-Israa 17:85]”

Cutepdf
11-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Thank you.

it's just that sometime last week I had woken up, during the night. And I felt a sudden speed of something spread throughout my entire body starting from my feet, and the feeling was very quick almost as if that "something" was entering my body. (Is was at a very incredible speed). I also felt these shivers. I can't really explain the feeling fully. At that moment I thought that a jinn had entered my body and was praying etc. But my body was back to normal, nothing wrong with it. So I was confused and the possibility of me experiencing my soul enter my body that one time occurred to mind.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.