/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bob The Builder VS Paul Williams

Scimitar
11-22-2017, 12:41 AM
Paul Williams (Muslim) VS Bob The Builder (Christian)

topic: Crucifiction & Resurrection,

FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus FINAL WORD by Paul Williams!

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Bob the builder as in the cartoon guy...or?

Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
No. He's a Christian named Chris who thinks he is well versed in his New testament and theology in general but gets cornered easily and makes straw men and uses ad hominem to make his points - which are actually pointless! Just another emotional cupcake who doesn't extend that proverbial olive branch but loves to burn olive oil - the latter references are allegory ;)

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
No. He's a Christian named Chris who thinks he is well versed in his New testament and theology in general but gets cornered easily and makes straw men and uses ad hominem to make his points - which are actually pointless! Just another emotional cupcake who doesn't have the olive branch but loves to burn olive oil - the latter references are allegory ;)
I actually thought you were talkimg abt the cartoon there. Minds gone blank with school stress loool

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:12 PM
I actually thought you were talkimg abt the cartoon there. Minds gone blank with school stress loool
do dhikr of Allah and mention His attribute - the Patient One! Your homework is - to discover what that is in Arabic :) Once you have, ponder on this attribute of Allah. And you will derive benefit if He wills.

Eric H
03-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Scimi my friend,

I have always admired your faith and trust in Allah, and I am reminded that your faith comes from Allah, because he chooses whom he wills. You are being called to be the best Muslim you possibly can.

I am also being left with the thought that the Jews are God's chosen people, and they should strive to be the best they can. In Christianity, we are chosen by Christ, and we are also being called to be the best we can be. We are all stuck with our own beliefs, and I believe that truth is best served when we use it to change ourselves, rather than to change others.

The confusion seems to be that this is all coming from the same God. The bottom line for me is, how do we get on with each other despite our perceived differences. We are never going to agree on the resurrection of Jesus, but we can agree that the same God hears all our prayers. The world problems are the same for you and me, war poverty injustice, the breakdown of families, temptations, etc.

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Blessings
Eric

فصيح الياسين
03-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Same as i thought hahahaha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.