/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Dua to say so that the snow will come?

Nitro Zeus
11-30-2017, 01:44 PM
I’m asking this because, I wish that this winter to come snow with big and beautiful snow flakes and a big snow, because my wish is, that that the snow to start from the first day of winter till the last day of winter. So, is there any dua for this? Because I enjoy going outside at snow and walk, and I’d like to be be big snow flakes and bi snow so that I can make an igloo, a snowman and so on. And to come a snow in such that will close all schools from every level of education, because I want to have for the first time, a long winter vacation.

And plus, I have made some researches about that Dua, but I can’t find it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
01-03-2018, 08:03 PM
I’m asking this because, I wish that it will be in Bucharest a big and beautiful snowflakes ever and to continue snowing from the first day of winter till the last day of winter at night to finish. Because, I like to go outside to walk on snow and watch how to caps the snowflakes. And the snow weather to be not too cold but acceptable condition and to snow with big and beautiful snowflakes. Because, I wish that I can have enough snow to make an iglu and to make many constructive things. So, is there any special Du’a for this? Or, I have to make on my own?

sister herb
01-03-2018, 08:59 PM
I love your post. I too wish big, beautiful snowflakes (here have been nice snowing already few times but I am much northern location). Hopely you will find such dua.

Nitro Zeus
01-04-2018, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I love your post. I too wish big, beautiful snowflakes (here have been nice snowing already few times but I am much northern location). Hopely you will find such dua.
In which country do you live?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
01-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Finland

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.